Trump Guilty!

I don't think so.

Convicted Felon Trump has never won the popular vote. He's gotten creamed in midterms where he made himself the issue.

He's just not as popular as you guys want to believe he is, and 34 felony convictions don't help.

There is no national popular vote to win or lose.

Another question:

Why has Bragg reduced felony charges to misdemeanors for violent criminals, yet hunted for and enacted a way to increase an expired misdemeanor to a felony when it‘s Trump?

If that doesn’t prove this was prosecutorial misconduct designed to hurt the Biden Regime’s #1 political rival, I don’t know what does.
That is exactly right. 👍👏

Okay, fair enough.

What there is an awareness that we can't let this fool slip through the system, and four of the six swing states have Democrat governors.

You guys are done. The best thing you can do is convince Trump to step aside and not nominate a felon who will embarrass you further.
The ridiculous court case has given you this feeling, otherwise as if it can be repeated in every voting situation out there eh ? You are so gullible and predictable that it's really not even amusing to a sound minded person.

Actually, you fail to realize the long term injury that has been done to Trump here.

He is now a convicted Felon.

Americans will think long and hard about whether or not they want a convicted felon in the White House.
If they give it any thought at all they'll realize that the only reason Trump is a "convicted felon" is that Joe Biden has used lawfare against his chief political rival because Biden knows that he can't run on his record! They'll also know that this sham verdict will be overturned on appeal so Trump won't BE a convicted felon...he'll simply be someone who was railroaded by New York liberals...but who fought back and had the last laugh.

Long term injury? I wonder if Joe Biden is so stupid that he doesn't realize the same thing can now be done to him by Republican DA'S and Attorney Generals in conservative areas? And they won't have to play games with misdemeanors getting turned into bullshit felonies. They'll be going after Joe for influence peddling...for possession of illegal documents and for allowing millions of illegals to flood the country along with enough fentanyl to kill more Americans than we lost in Vietnam.

Trump cannot vote in Florida.
Florida is OWNED by the GOP now, Surada! Trump's one vote won't matter one little bit. So many people have moved here from places like New York, New Jersey and Michigan trying to get away from progressive politicians there is no way Biden takes this State.

If they give it any thought at all they'll realize that the only reason Trump is a "convicted felon" is that Joe Biden has used lawfare against his chief political rival because Biden knows that he can't run on his record! They'll also know that this sham verdict will be overturned on appeal so Trump won't BE a convicted felon...he'll simply be someone who was railroaded by New York liberals...but who fought back and had the last laugh.

Long term injury? I wonder if Joe Biden is so stupid that he doesn't realize the same thing can now be done to him by Republican DA'S and Attorney Generals in conservative areas? And they won't have to play games with misdemeanors getting turned into bullshit felonies. They'll be going after Joe for influence peddling...for possession of illegal documents and for allowing millions of illegals to flood the country along with enough fentanyl to kill more Americans than we lost in Vietnam.

I take it from this post of yours, you don't know the difference between state court and federal court.

As far as influence peddling, Republicans have been searching for that for years now and to date, have not found anything.

Florida is OWNED by the GOP now, Surada! Trump's one vote won't matter one little bit. So many people have moved here from places like New York, New Jersey and Michigan trying to get away from progressive politicians there is no way Biden takes this State.

All of my family members who moved here from NY are Liberal.

I take it from this post of yours, you don't know the difference between state court and federal court.

As far as influence peddling, Republicans have been searching for that for years now and to date, have not found anything.
Were you trying to make a point, Faun?

You don't grasp the obvious here! You don't have actually HAVE anything on the person you're committing lawfare on...you just have to drag them through the courts and make them spend millions of dollars in legal fees. Let's see how Biden likes it when he starts getting indictments by the bushel basket full!

Were you trying to make a point, Faun?

You don't grasp the obvious here! You don't have actually HAVE anything on the person you're committing lawfare on...you just have to drag them through the courts and make them spend millions of dollars in legal fees. Let's see how Biden likes it when he starts getting indictments by the bushel basket full!

I made two points. One being Biden has nothing to do with a state case. The other being you have no evidence of Biden influence peddling.

To be honest, I really believe those points were obvious in my post.

All of my family members who moved here from NY are Liberal.
I didn't say liberals didn't move to Florida as well, Faun! They have...by the thousands...also trying to escape the mess that progressives have made of their home States! My point is that Florida is now far more conservative now than it was just four years ago. Hate to break it to you but Florida is going to go Republican for many years to come.

The ridiculous court case has given you this feeling, otherwise as if it can be repeated in every voting situation out there eh ? You are so gullible and predictable that it's really not even amusing to a sound minded person.

Trump- first former president or major party presidential candidate to be convicted of a felony.

This is his legacy.

I made two points. One being Biden has nothing to do with a state case. The other being you have no evidence of Biden influence peddling.

To be honest, I really believe those points were obvious in my post.
Of course Biden has something to do with the State cases! The DA in Georgia met with White House staff. The DA in New York had the number 3 man from Biden's DOJ trying the case against Trump!

As for "evidence"? We don't need evidence anymore, Faun! We just get bullshit indictments in locales that are deeply conservative...get a partisan judge on the stand and let the fun begin! That's our new reality...brought to you by Joe Biden and all of those Soros backed DA's that committed lawfare against Trump!

Trump- first former president or major party presidential candidate to be convicted of a felony.

This is his legacy.
Joe Biden...first sitting President to use the power of his office against his chief political opponent. Even Nixon didn't do that!

👏..... You are so right.. Thanks for posting in this forum. Gotta love it when see and/or read post that are of sound mind and great common sense here.

Forum List

Back