Trump Guilty!

Were you trying to make a point, Faun?

You don't grasp the obvious here! You don't have actually HAVE anything on the person you're committing lawfare on...you just have to drag them through the courts and make them spend millions of dollars in legal fees. Let's see how Biden likes it when he starts getting indictments by the bushel basket full!
They think they are untouchable... They are way wrong on that note. None perfect, no not one.

Joe Biden...first sitting President to use the power of his office against his chief political opponent. Even Nixon didn't do that!
Except Biden did nothing of the sort.

He appointed an Independent counsel to deal with the Federal stuff, and the local stuff is local.

Maybe don't nominate a life-long crook like Trump, you won't have these problems.

Except Biden did nothing of the sort.

He appointed an Independent counsel to deal with the Federal stuff, and the local stuff is local.

Maybe don't nominate a life-long crook like Trump, you won't have these problems.
So the number 3 guy in Biden's DOJ leaves to go run the prosecution of a State case against Biden's chief political rival but you don't see that as a problem? The Georgia prosecutors have meetings with White House Staff but you don't see that as a problem either?

Biden appointed Jack Smith to go after Trump. That's not an "independent counsel" that's hiring a legal hit man with a long history of bending the rules to get convictions.

I didn't say liberals didn't move to Florida as well, Faun! They have...by the thousands...also trying to escape the mess that progressives have made of their home States! My point is that Florida is now far more conservative now than it was just four years ago. Hate to break it to you but Florida is going to go Republican for many years to come.

Try dealing with reality. 1996, Clinton won. 2000, Bush barely won. 2008 and 2012, Obama won. 2016, Trump won by little over one percentage point. 2020, he won by about 3 percentage points. Florida leans slightly to the right but either candidate can win.

Of course Biden has something to do with the State cases! The DA in Georgia met with White House staff. The DA in New York had the number 3 man from Biden's DOJ trying the case against Trump!

As for "evidence"? We don't need evidence anymore, Faun! We just get bullshit indictments in locales that are deeply conservative...get a partisan judge on the stand and let the fun begin! That's our new reality...brought to you by Joe Biden and all of those Soros backed DA's that committed lawfare against Trump!

LOLOL

You don't need evidence?? Thanks for admitting how full of shit you are. :clap:

And no, Biden didn't have anything to do with this conviction.

Joe Biden...first sitting President to use the power of his office against his chief political opponent. Even Nixon didn't do that!

Liar. Trump tried that in 2019 when he went after Biden for getting a corrupt Ukranian prosecutor thrown out of office

So the number 3 guy in Biden's DOJ leaves to go run the prosecution of a State case against Biden's chief political rival but you don't see that as a problem? The Georgia prosecutors have meetings with White House Staff but you don't see that as a problem either?

Biden appointed Jack Smith to go after Trump. That's not an "independent counsel" that's hiring a legal hit man with a long history of bending the rules to get convictions.

LOL

Cracks me up how the herd who pit Ken Starr to investigate Bill Clinton, now cry foul over Jack Smith picked to investigate convicted felon Donald Trump.

We would start taking you guys seriously if any of you cold explain what you’re supposedly going to come after Biden with.
People like you aren't to be taken seriously at all, because you have your head so far up the leftist agenda's butt hole, that you are now (after catching your breath when peeping back out), probing for the left in hopes to head off the coming legal vengeance that anyone with any kind of political skin in the game would have working up in order to counter such atrocious acts of lawfare, anti-Americanism, and anti-patriotism in which you on the left have used against your political rival or opponent without just cause.

I really don't think you all expected it to go this far, otherwise you just wanted to dust Trump up a bit in order to say you did something in hopes to slow the Trump train down a bit, but you all never expected a guilty verdict in the situation. That's my take because you people new damned well what you were doing, but it got out of hand just like everything does (the afghan withdrawal, the border crisis, the men promoted in women sports, abortion up to 9 weeks), and everything else you people get involved with.

You are one smart cookie, and they can't stand it. Keep up the good work for this country, because right now it's in trouble in a big time way.

Ah....

It seems that the question of whether Trump will be the GOP nominee is entirely in the hands of Judge Merchan.

I gotta wonder what Judge Merchan's viewpoint on the A.14 S. 3 SCOTUS decision is....

:auiqs.jpg:

I am NOT citizen of Israel, even if I was I never fucking vote genocidal manic.
Another one of those buzz word's you knuckleheads keep applying wrongfully. Genocide is not the appropriate word for what has happened in GAZA. It's called winning a war, otherwise something this country forgot how to do after WW2. What causes problems is when you nut job's get in the way of one side quickly taking care of business, and therefore instead of saving thousands up thousands of lives as a result of negotiating peace, you crazies cause devastation and destruction without seize.

Look at how Biden and company is feeding a war instead of negotiating peace at every angle, and then look at the results upon how it has gotten a huge portion of Ukraine totally destroyed all because of. If Ukraine thinks that it's winning for it's people, otherwise by having everything in that country destroyed, then they are dumb aces is all I can say.

Do you people ever learn ???

Last edited:
Ah....

It seems that the question of whether Trump will be the GOP nominee is entirely in the hands of Judge Merchan.

I gotta wonder what Judge Merchan's viewpoint on the A.14 S. 3 SCOTUS decision is....

:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't seem that way at all in the real world.

It doesn't seem that way at all in the real world.

Yes, I suppose that the MAGA Idiots will even nominate Trump when he's in prison.

I'm not worried - if by some miracle (or more likely - Russian election interference), Trump is elected, he'll be impeached and removed from office before he's even sworn in.

Welcome to the real world!

Yes, I suppose that the MAGA Idiots will even nominate Trump when he's in prison.

I'm not worried - if by some miracle (or more likely - Russian election interference), Trump is elected, he'll be impeached and removed from office before he's even sworn in.

Welcome to the real world!

Like he was removed the last two times?

Another one of those buzz word's you knuckleheads keep applying wrongfully. Genocide is not the appropriate word for what has happened in GAZA. It's called winning a war, otherwise something this country forgot how to do after WW2. What causes problems is when you nut job's get in the way of one side quickly taking care of business, and therefore instead of saving thousands up thousands of lives as a result of negotiating peace, you crazies cause devastation and destruction without seize.

Look at how Biden and company is feeding a war instead of negotiating peace at every angle, and then look at the results upon how it has gotten a huge portion of Ukraine totally destroyed all because of. If Ukraine thinks that it's winning for it's people, otherwise by having everything in that country destroyed, then they are dumb aces is all I can say.

Do you people ever learn ???

They do not.

Learning is antithetical to all of their positions.

Forum List

Back