And many of you say Trump is a liar? See what a seasoned 50 years as MSM reporter confessed!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Judy Woodruff American broadcast journalist who has worked in local, network, cable, and public television news since 1970.
Judy Woodruff - Wikipedia

Woodruff, during PBS’ Democratic national convention coverage on Monday, repeated a story she had read in Axios and Reuters that Trump had allegedly been encouraging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to put off peace talks until after the U.S. election in the belief that a deal could help Democrat Kamala Harris’ campaign.

But Woodruff said in a post on X on Wednesday that she had not seen later reporting that the story had been denied by the Trump campaign and Israel.

She said her remarks had not been based on any original reporting on her part.
“This was a mistake, and I apologize for it,” Woodruff said.

Folks a 50 year reporter that BIASEDLY spread false stories is why I am concerned about this election!
Those of you with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) please consider how many falsehoods like the above have been perpetuated by the BIASED MSM and you believe them!

NOW here is exactly what Trump told Netanyahu!
“I did encourage him to get this over with. You want to get it over with fast. Have victory, get your victory, and get it over with.
It has to stop, the killing has to stop
,” Trump added.

To all you TDSers... where in what Trump said was the phrase with PUTTING OFF PEACE TALKS?
encouraging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to put off peace talks until after the U.S. election in the belief that a deal could help Democrat Kamala Harris’ campaign.

It is so dangerous for our country that TDSers, Democrats, the News media all put hatred of Trump over the truth.
A simple example : How many TDSers, Democrats, biased MSM still think Trump said "drink bleach"???

Judy Woodruff American broadcast journalist who has worked in local, network, cable, and public television news since 1970.

Woodruff, during PBS’ Democratic national convention coverage on Monday, repeated a story she had read in Axios and Reuters that Trump had allegedly been encouraging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to put off peace talks until after the U.S. election in the belief that a deal could help Democrat Kamala Harris’ campaign.

But Woodruff said in a post on X on Wednesday that she had not seen later reporting that the story had been denied by the Trump campaign and Israel.

Folks a 50 year reporter that BIASEDLY spread false stories is why I am concerned about this election!
Those of you with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) please consider how many falsehoods like the above have been perpetuated by the BIASED MSM and you believe them!

“I did encourage him to get this over with. You want to get it over with fast. Have victory, get your victory, and get it over with.
It has to stop, the killing has to stop,” Trump added.

To all you TDSers... where in what Trump said was the phrase with PUTTING OFF PEACE TALKS?
encouraging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to put off peace talks until after the U.S. election in the belief that a deal could help Democrat Kamala Harris’ campaign.

It is so dangerous for our country that TDSers, Democrats, the News media all put hatred of Trump over the truth.
A simple example : How many TDSers, Democrats, biased MSM still think Trump said "drink bleach"???
Truth does not work in their favor so they disregard it

You might as well talk to the wall rather than these leftie idiots, a wall has more integrity and personality, and will comprehend what you say just as well.

I just read another thread where Biden's labor secretary was on ABC news (I believe it was) and they asked her about the revised employment numbers (down 818,000 from what had been reported) and they played a clip of Trump saying it in a rally and she responded that she had not heard that and claimed it was misinformation being spread by Trump.

I love the new and improved democrap response to this--"He told you to inject disinfectant." which in itself is a falsehood. They repeat it with no thought as to what they are saying. What is a disinfectant? Something that reverses an infection. Hmmm, could that be an antibiotic? Penicillin? LMAO.

The blob is the most prolific liar in the history of the nation when it comes to politicians.

Skip to the part where you post the video of Biden talking about petroleum or whatever it is...that is your one pathetic goal in life--to post that video as often as possible.

Someday someone may click on it.

What does this have to do with whether Trump is a liar or not?

He's habitual. Chronic. Pathological. Unwell. People across the political spectrum know this.

And he's enabled every minute of every day by his obedient cult, who pretend he's honest.
Its how the pissant attention whore gets to put his post in politics without it being moved.

Forum List

Back