"And Now The Screaming Starts ..."

It's the official motto of the United States. If you don't like it, change it. Until then tough titty.

Alabama public schools may soon add 'In God We Trust' displays

I understand where they are coming from, but is it a fight the Alabama school districts can afford to fight? Is it even worth fighting considering that the kids that go to the schools will never even look up at it?

Is it even worth fighting considering that the kids that go to the schools will never even look up at it?

They won't?

What makes you believe that?

I would like to know precisely how much it will cost Alabama to take that to the Supreme Court. Estimated and then a total at the end.

And we can have lively debates about how Christians broke the first commandment---right off the bat.

It's the official motto of the United States. If you don't like it, change it. Until then tough titty.

I understand where they are coming from, but is it a fight the Alabama school districts can afford to fight? Is it even worth fighting considering that the kids that go to the schools will never even look up at it?

Is it even worth fighting considering that the kids that go to the schools will never even look up at it?

They won't?

Except hundreds I see day in and day out are to busy looking at their phones.

Last edited:
It's a violation of the first commandment and the first amendment.

They won't?

Take away the phones during school hours. A general rule, not specifically for this issue.

They won't?

Take away the phones during school hours. A general rule, not specifically for this issue.

They don’t. Even then, they would find something else. This is a silly hill to die on.

Forum List

Back