And Now Your “Greta” News For Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I know everyone is getting ready for Genocide Day on Thursday, but we must not forget that Saint Greta is currently reminding us that everyone is going to die unless Western economies are shut down. Can we say Chinese Communist?

I know everyone is getting ready for Genocide Day on Thursday, but we must not forget that Saint Greta is currently reminding us that everyone is going to die unless Western economies are shut down. Can we say Chinese Communist?

I'm not sure our world leaders are up to being mocked by a communist 12 year old.

proxy-6 copy.jpg

Let’s see how brave she and her parents are. Go to China and wag your finger at them. First of all, China won’t stand for it.

And yet.... Antarctic sea ice is at a 34 year high....

The Antarctic sea ice trend has been increasing for well over a decade.

How do you derive that she is a communist, much less one that follows the current Chinese interpretation of communism? And where is the quote from Ms. Thunberg that advocates shutting down Western economies? Just curious.

How do you derive that she is a communist, much less one that follows the current Chinese interpretation of communism? And where is the quote from Ms. Thunberg that advocates shutting down Western economies? Just curious.
Tell you what. You find a speech from her that doesn’t mention an attack on Western economies and a single quote of her going after pollution in China.

TheDefiantOne said:

Tell you what. You find a speech from her that doesn’t mention an attack on Western economies and a single quote of her going after pollution in China.
translation: you can't produce the information that supports your assertion. Your supposition and conjecture are NOT substitutes for the FACTS.

You couldn't meet a simple burden of proof....that's on YOU...it's not for the readers to do your homework for you.

Greta is probably worried about the upcoming prom like any 18 year old girl. Her handlers have lost the momentum and all they can come up with is provocative statements to try to stay current.

Forum List

Back