And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

I don't expect a person that supports killing babies to understand protection of the family.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yeah, all those dastardly pot smokers are out there killing everyone. Sure they are. Y'all Archie Bunker-types be craaaaazy. :cuckoo:
Yes they are. And liars like you ignore it because it makes your junkie habit look as bad as it is.... Tell me junkie how offten did you drive to get your munchies ?

Hey asshole junkies don't get the munchies.
Food is the last thing they want .
Fuck! you're ignorant.
Moron did you forget what I do for a living you lying sack of dog leavings?

Janitor at wal-mart?
Not your job mine you ignoramus

Plants aren't drugs, they're plants, and plants are made by God.

Marijuana is a plant.

Drugs are things that are synthesized out of lots of chemicals and such and man made.

Oxycodone (what Limbaugh took) is a drug.

And...........I don't really want to see drugs legalized.

However.............I don't think we should be making a plant illegal.

Interestingly enough, did you know that narcotics overdoses have gone DOWN since CO legalized marijuana?

Maybe VT would be well to do the same, might cut down on the heroin use.

Yeah, all those dastardly pot smokers are out there killing everyone. Sure they are. Y'all Archie Bunker-types be craaaaazy. :cuckoo:
Yes they are. And liars like you ignore it because it makes your junkie habit look as bad as it is.... Tell me junkie how offten did you drive to get your munchies ?

Fuck! you're ignorant.
Moron did you forget what I do for a living you lying sack of dog leavings?

Janitor at wal-mart?
Not your job mine you ignoramus

Nope gotta be yours

Then let the junkies live in your fucking house and away form my fucking family!

Such compassion. Nice job. :thup:
Safety of my family comes first fuck compassion! Just because you are enamored of the drug culture doesn't mean you get to endanger me and mine!
Any of those junkies your love come into my house they leave with a toe tag! drug addicted assholes are violent when they don't get thier fix

The Lord of idiocy pontificates from his lazyboy.

Typical dumb angry white Republican dude who desperately wants to play with his guns and shoot someone. Just itchin to hop into his camo and start shooting all his guns. They're retarded neanderthals. You can't reason with em.
Please keep showing us all how progressive you Paulbots really are.... God forbid you can't just willy nilly smoke pot and cause harm to others you junkie

Ha, yet you worship that fat ass moron Rush Limbaugh. He's a 'Junkie' who didn't serve a day in jail. And he's been on air for years screeching about locking up 'Junkies' in cages forever.

Despite that, someone showed him mercy and allowed him to get treatment instead of getting ass-raped in prison. People like you and him should be ashamed of yourselves. You're hateful hypocrites.

Such compassion. Nice job. :thup:
Safety of my family comes first fuck compassion! Just because you are enamored of the drug culture doesn't mean you get to endanger me and mine!
Any of those junkies your love come into my house they leave with a toe tag! drug addicted assholes are violent when they don't get thier fix

I don't expect a person that supports killing babies to understand protection of the family.

You're deranged. Simple as that.

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Fuck! you're ignorant.

I don't know, ya ever see Rush Limbaugh?

Typical dumb angry white Republican dude who desperately wants to play with his guns and shoot someone. Just itchin to hop into his camo and start shooting all his guns. They're retarded neanderthals. You can't reason with em.

The only people doing the shooting seem to be minorities in the inner city…at least that is who are doing the most shooting…care to repost that….?

You dang angry white Republican dudes always wanna play with your guns and actually pray for a time you'll get to shoot someone. Y'all craaaazy.

And the minorities don't just play with their guns……they target and murder 9 year olds in alleys…like they did this week here in Chicago………..you will have to wait a long time before the 319, 991, 876 million normal gun owners shoot anyone…..

Y'all angry white Republican dudes just wanna play with your guns and shoot someone. You actually pray for the opportunity. Y'all ain't right.

One day Americans will come around. Marijuana is a miracle drug. They prescribe it to poor children with Cancer. One day, people will look back in shocked horror that our Government actually locked Citizens in away in cages for using it. Let's evolve and release non-violent drug offenders from our prisons.

Last edited:
One day Americans will come around. Marijuana is a miracle drug. They prescribe it to poor children with Cancer. One day, people will look back in shocked horror that our Government actually locked Citizens in away in cages for using it. Let's evolve and release non-violent drug offenders from our prisons.
Some miracle it makes people retarded like you

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

IF there are 6000 dope smoking blunt rolling non-violent hippies locked up in PRISON I would be shocked. I'm with you. Let them out. To get into a Prison.......takes quite a few attempts?

I'm also with you Jimmy Beam and the Johnny Walker boys (red and black) are legal, spleef is very minor compared.

Fuck! you're ignorant.

I don't know, ya ever see Rush Limbaugh?
Junkie/junkies is what you call people who shoot up .
Rash is a pill head .
The reason real junkies don't eat while wasted( heroin ) is it kills the buzz the same reason they don't bathe.
Speed drug shooters don't eat because they don't get hungry for obvious reasons.

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

Nobody is locked up for using pot. People may get locked up for selling it, but not for using it providing the quantity they have in their possession is not considered for sale.

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Didn't hear you Limbaugh ball-washers calling for him to be a thrown in a cage to be ass-raped. In fact, you were perfectly fine with him not serving a day in jail. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because he's a fellow fat greedy white Republican dude?

Didn't hear you Limbaugh ball-washers calling for him to be a thrown in a cage to be ass-raped. In fact, you were perfectly fine with him not serving a day in jail. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because he's a fellow fat greedy white Republican dude?

No, it's because they had nothing to charge him with.

Limbaugh agreed to meet authorities half-way. That's why he entered a rehab center. From the get-go, they targeted and focused on Limbaugh trying measures that were not only unconstitutional, but never tried before on anybody else in the past.

Knowing that they didn't have anything solid enough to charge Limbaugh with, they figured they would wear him down financially, and it worked. It was costing Limgaugh millions of dollars to fight off the government and he finally gave up.

It was a lesson learned by Limbaugh and us listeners: NEVER HIRE AN EX-CON! It was the maids husband that started all this by trying to blackmail Limbaugh. Limbaugh openly admitted that he went along with the blackmail for a while, but when they kept getting greedier, he put a stop to it. When they went to authorities, they signed an agreement that the law would not prosecute them for any crime related to their story. So they were exempt from any blackmail charges.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.

Forum List

Back