And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

Conservatives say that they want to cut spending. So be it. What does it cost the taxpayers every year to keep 6,000 nonviolent offenders in prison?

Don't know. What does it cost for 6,000 rapists?
you have proof that all 6000 are rapists or are you talking out your ass?

Just making a comparison and a point.
making shit up to bolster your paranoia is what you did.

And just what did I make up?
really ? 6000 rapists .

Are they rapists?

By the way, releasing 6,000 nonviolent offenders would conservatively probably save the taxpayers around $200,000,000 a year. It would even be more than that if they get out, get a job, and start supporting their families instead of being dependent on some kind of public assistance.

So, here's the bottom line. Figure out what the hell you want. If you want them to stay in prison, then don't bellyache about the cost. If you want to cut the cost of incarcerating nonviolent offenders, then you have to embrace solutions other than simply locking people up for nonviolent drug offenses.

Pick one!

I've never complained about the cost to keep criminals in prison. I don't think there is anybody on the right that lodged such a complaint either.

What I want is the rule of law. We have laws, and if you break them, you must pay the penalty. If you disagree with our laws, then change them, but don't complain when your daughter comes home and falls on the floor because she ran into a pusher that got her hooked on dope.

And this "nonviolent" thing is such a misnomer. Many of these convicts are in prison for other things besides using dope. They've had a violent past--maybe not for the charge they were sent to prison for, but still violent. Drug trade is violent by nature. A user could get gunned down buying dope from somebody that just wants to rip him or her off, and if you're selling dope, violence is part of the game. And remember, many of these prisoners plead down to a lesser charge of using because the prosecutor found it more constructive to drop a dope dealing charge to give the accused some time in prison.

But if you want to maintain your stance that these prisoners are non-violent, then let me ask: would you accept it if Obama released all 6,000 of these offenders in your neighborhood?

If you're in prison for a non-violent 'Dope' offense, you should be released immediately. You don't belong in a cage with brutal murderers and rapists.
Then let the junkies live in your fucking house and away form my fucking family!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Such compassion. Nice job. :thup:
Safety of my family comes first fuck compassion! Just because you are enamored of the drug culture doesn't mean you get to endanger me and mine!
Any of those junkies your love come into my house they leave with a toe tag! drug addicted assholes are violent when they don't get thier fix

Yes….in order to push more gun control you have to have an increase in the violent crime rate…currently our violent crime rate is going down, not up….mainly due to locking up criminals for a long time, and also because good people can now carry guns…..

That is going to change….obama and congress have decided that they need to increase the crime rate just before the election and to help push gun control…so today is the day they are releasing 6,000 felons back into our cities…..

Thanks obama…..

Conservatives say that they want to cut spending. So be it. What does it cost the taxpayers every year to keep 6,000 nonviolent offenders in prison?

Are they rapists?

By the way, releasing 6,000 nonviolent offenders would conservatively probably save the taxpayers around $200,000,000 a year. It would even be more than that if they get out, get a job, and start supporting their families instead of being dependent on some kind of public assistance.

So, here's the bottom line. Figure out what the hell you want. If you want them to stay in prison, then don't bellyache about the cost. If you want to cut the cost of incarcerating nonviolent offenders, then you have to embrace solutions other than simply locking people up for nonviolent drug offenses.

Pick one!

You forgot some other choice already listed in here. Clear out death row with executions to make room and create savings. 100/day lined up and shot? what so hard about it. CA has death row inmates for 25 years or so.........costing huge medical bills. Just do it.

Are they rapists?

Pick one!

I've never complained about the cost to keep criminals in prison. I don't think there is anybody on the right that lodged such a complaint either.

What I want is the rule of law. We have laws, and if you break them, you must pay the penalty. If you disagree with our laws, then change them, but don't complain when your daughter comes home and falls on the floor because she ran into a pusher that got her hooked on dope.

And this "nonviolent" thing is such a misnomer. Many of these convicts are in prison for other things besides using dope. They've had a violent past--maybe not for the charge they were sent to prison for, but still violent. Drug trade is violent by nature. A user could get gunned down buying dope from somebody that just wants to rip him or her off, and if you're selling dope, violence is part of the game. And remember, many of these prisoners plead down to a lesser charge of using because the prosecutor found it more constructive to drop a dope dealing charge to give the accused some time in prison.

But if you want to maintain your stance that these prisoners are non-violent, then let me ask: would you accept it if Obama released all 6,000 of these offenders in your neighborhood?

If you're in prison for a non-violent 'Dope' offense, you should be released immediately. You don't belong in a cage with brutal murderers and rapists.
Then let the junkies live in your fucking house and away form my fucking family!

Safety of my family comes first fuck compassion! Just because you are enamored of the drug culture doesn't mean you get to endanger me and mine!
Any of those junkies your love come into my house they leave with a toe tag! drug addicted assholes are violent when they don't get thier fix

Which is why I asked Mustang if he would be okay with Obama releasing all 6,000 prisoners in his neighborhood.

A friend of mine has a son who got into some trouble and ended up in prison for a couple of years. When he got out, her motherly love kicked in and she welcomed him into her home. That invitation was cut short when she realized what he stole from her to buy drugs.

Do drug users look for options or opportunity? Early on as a landlord, I offered options. What I ended up with is destroyed property nearly into six figures when all was said and done.

But what should I have expected from non-violent ex cons?

….obama to release 6,000 felons...

and it would not surprise me one bit if he fully restored all their rights, even gun ownership. :up:

Are they rapists?

Pick one!

The Lord of idiocy pontificates from his lazyboy.

I don't expect a person that supports killing babies to understand protection of the family.

I don't expect a person that supports killing babies to understand protection of the family.

Sphincter says what?

Are they rapists?

Pick one!

You could tell that by Rush Limbaugh's actions..

He had no money and needed to rob for his fix? Try again dumbass

Last edited:

He had no miney and needed to rob for his fix? Try again dumbass

Miney?

Rush broke the law by using fake scrips and was caught using someone else meds...It does not always work the way you imagine it..Oh and nothing happened to the fat jerk, even though he stated several times that drug addicts and drug crime should warrant prison time.....

Are they rapists?

Pick one!

Oh gawd, stop being such a drama queen. I was talking about non-violent drug offenders. Y'all angry greedy white Republican dudes need to stop being so paranoid. Y'all wanna shoot people so badly. Just Itchin to hop into that camo and shoot all your guns. Calm down and think a bit.

Rush broke the law by using fake scrips and was caught using someone else meds...It does not always work the way you imagine it..Oh and nothing happened to the fat jerk, even though he stated several times that drug addicts and drug crime should warrant prison time.....
Yep he did and was arrested and charged and convicted of it.... something wrong with that?

Oh gawd, stop being such a drama queen. I was talking about non-violent drug offenders. Y'all angry greedy white Republican dudes need to stop being so paranoid. Y'all wanna shoot people so badly. Just Itchin to hop into that camo and shoot all your guns. Calm down and think a bit.
They are never nin violent when they don't get thier fix. Sorry but I unlike you don't worship at the alter of drugs

Yep he did and was arrested and charged and convicted of it.... something wrong with that?

Charges were dropped if he continued drug therapy...hardly a conviction...

Charges were dropped if he continued drug therapy...hardly a conviction...
Dummy since it was the judge that did it it was a conviction. ...

Typical dumb angry white Republican dude who desperately wants to play with his guns and shoot someone. Just itchin to hop into his camo and start shooting all his guns. They're retarded neanderthals. You can't reason with em.

Yeah, all those dastardly pot smokers are out there killing everyone. Sure they are. Y'all Archie Bunker-types be craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back