And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

One day Americans will come around. Marijuana is a miracle drug. They prescribe it to poor children with Cancer. One day, people will look back in shocked horror that our Government actually locked Citizens in away in cages for using it. Let's evolve and release non-violent drug offenders from our prisons.
Some miracle it makes people retarded like you

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
All pot does for cancer patients is it gives them a appetite. Nothing more . There are far better drugs to manage nausea and pain. medical use is a fraud used by the potheads because they can't get thier true agenda passed. Like the true progressives they are they always use lies .

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
All pot does for cancer patients is it gives them a appetite. Nothing more . There are far better drugs to manage nausea and pain. medical use is a fraud used by the potheads because they can't get thier true agenda passed. Like the true progressives they are they always use lies .

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.
money. drug dealers have a lot of it.

and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.

and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.
and if I push real hard rainbows will shoot out of my ass........

I'm just going by my own personal experience when I did smoke pot at a younger age. Now for me, if anything, pot would have amplified the pain instead of taking it away. I think I would be more focused on it and sensitive as well.

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Didn't hear you Limbaugh ball-washers calling for him to be a thrown in a cage to be ass-raped. In fact, you were perfectly fine with him not serving a day in jail. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because he's a fellow fat greedy white Republican dude?

No, it's because they had nothing to charge him with.

Limbaugh agreed to meet authorities half-way. That's why he entered a rehab center. From the get-go, they targeted and focused on Limbaugh trying measures that were not only unconstitutional, but never tried before on anybody else in the past.

Knowing that they didn't have anything solid enough to charge Limbaugh with, they figured they would wear him down financially, and it worked. It was costing Limgaugh millions of dollars to fight off the government and he finally gave up.

It was a lesson learned by Limbaugh and us listeners: NEVER HIRE AN EX-CON! It was the maids husband that started all this by trying to blackmail Limbaugh. Limbaugh openly admitted that he went along with the blackmail for a while, but when they kept getting greedier, he put a stop to it. When they went to authorities, they signed an agreement that the law would not prosecute them for any crime related to their story. So they were exempt from any blackmail charges.

Dude had a drug problem. He was shown mercy and allowed to get treatment. I don't even like the guy, but i'm glad he got the treatment. I don't think being thrown in a cage with murderers and rapists was what he needed.

Now don't get me wrong, many would have loved to see him sent to the big house for his daily ass-raping. He has always angrily espoused locking up drug offenders and throwing away the key. Many felt he should have experienced that. But i wasn't one of them. I'm glad he got treatment instead. I hope he's doing better.

One day Americans will come around. Marijuana is a miracle drug. They prescribe it to poor children with Cancer. One day, people will look back in shocked horror that our Government actually locked Citizens in away in cages for using it. Let's evolve and release non-violent drug offenders from our prisons.

There are many medicinal uses for Marijuana. More are being discovered every day. It is a miracle plant. It's certainly nothing to lock people up in cages over.

If you had a child suffering with Cancer, and Marijuana helped, you'd thank God for it. You'd quickly agree that it is a miracle plant.

They don't prescribe Budweiser or Jack Daniels to children with Cancer. No one should be locked away in a cage for using Marijuana. That's just barbaric.

You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Didn't hear you Limbaugh ball-washers calling for him to be a thrown in a cage to be ass-raped. In fact, you were perfectly fine with him not serving a day in jail. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be because he's a fellow fat greedy white Republican dude?

Limbaugh agreed to meet authorities half-way. That's why he entered a rehab center. From the get-go, they targeted and focused on Limbaugh trying measures that were not only unconstitutional, but never tried before on anybody else in the past.

Knowing that they didn't have anything solid enough to charge Limbaugh with, they figured they would wear him down financially, and it worked. It was costing Limgaugh millions of dollars to fight off the government and he finally gave up.

It was a lesson learned by Limbaugh and us listeners: NEVER HIRE AN EX-CON! It was the maids husband that started all this by trying to blackmail Limbaugh. Limbaugh openly admitted that he went along with the blackmail for a while, but when they kept getting greedier, he put a stop to it. When they went to authorities, they signed an agreement that the law would not prosecute them for any crime related to their story. So they were exempt from any blackmail charges.

Dude had a drug problem. He was shown mercy and allowed to get treatment. I don't even like the guy, but i'm glad he got the treatment. I don't think being thrown in a cage with murderers and rapists was what he needed.

Now don't get me wrong, many would have loved to see him sent to the big house for his daily ass-raping. He has always angrily espoused locking up drug offenders and throwing away the key. Many felt he should have experienced that. But i wasn't one of them. I'm glad he got treatment instead. I hope he's doing better.

I've had this discussion before with other Limbaugh haters, and only one was able to come up with one instance where Rush ever said anything about throwing drug addicts into jail, and that comment was made many, many years ago.

I listen to Rush almost every day and have been for years. Drug problems were never a topic of his. It doesn't come up in political discussions.

But even with that said, Rush was not on the street looking for recreational drugs. He was prescribed pain medication and wanted to continue being out of pain. That's much different than meeting a brother in a dark alley somewhere and passing hundreds of dollars of cash.

Cops are experts on nabbing drug dealers and users. I know people that ran into trouble with the law when it comes to drugs. A coworker of mine was set up by the police to catch a pusher who happened to be a friend of his. They sent an undercover cop to hang around with the guy. They went to the bars together, he even had the undercover cop over for Thanksgiving, they went on a weekend vacation together not to mention countless sports events.

After a year or so, his new friend asked if he knew anybody that could score him some coke. So this coworker set up a meeting between the undercover cop and his friend that sold drugs. He said the next thing he knew, cops were busting down the door and busting out windows and he had a dozen cops in his living room pointing guns.

He never went to jail, but spent one year on probation. Trust me, if Rush was buying drugs, they would have set him up just like they did my friend.

There are many medicinal uses for Marijuana. More are being discovered every day. It is a miracle plant. It's certainly nothing to lock people up in cages over.

Nobody is locked up in a cage for simply using pot. That's the point. You keep saying it over and over again as if there was any truth to it. You might get busted with an OVI for smoking and driving. You might get busted for having too much and considered for sale. But you're not going to jail or prison because you had some pot on you. You may get arrested and spend the night, but that would be the extent of it unless you didn't show up for court.

Yeah, i'll never understand all the anger & fear over Marijuana. Marijuana is far from being 'Evil.' It's actually the opposite. It's a miracle plant. Now alcohol, that's another story. You could call it 'Evil.' Alcohol is far more deadly than Marijuana could ever be.

If you had a child suffering with Cancer, and Marijuana helped, you'd thank God for it. You'd quickly agree that it is a miracle plant.
Dont fucking talk about my kids

I've had this discussion before with other Limbaugh haters, and only one was able to come up with one instance where Rush ever said anything about throwing drug addicts into jail, and that comment was made many, many years ago.

I listen to Rush almost every day and have been for years. Drug problems were never a topic of his. It doesn't come up in political discussions.

But even with that said, Rush was not on the street looking for recreational drugs. He was prescribed pain medication and wanted to continue being out of pain. That's much different than meeting a brother in a dark alley somewhere and passing hundreds of dollars of cash.

Cops are experts on nabbing drug dealers and users. I know people that ran into trouble with the law when it comes to drugs. A coworker of mine was set up by the police to catch a pusher who happened to be a friend of his. They sent an undercover cop to hang around with the guy. They went to the bars together, he even had the undercover cop over for Thanksgiving, they went on a weekend vacation together not to mention countless sports events.

After a year or so, his new friend asked if he knew anybody that could score him some coke. So this coworker set up a meeting between the undercover cop and his friend that sold drugs. He said the next thing he knew, cops were busting down the door and busting out windows and he had a dozen cops in his living room pointing guns.

He never went to jail, but spent one year on probation. Trust me, if Rush was buying drugs, they would have set him up just like they did my friend.

Rush Limbaugh is a non-violent drug offender who didn't belong in a cage with murderers and rapists. He was shown mercy and allowed to get treatment. And that was the correct course of action.

And i didn't hear y'all calling for him to be thrown in a cage to be ass-raped daily. You were all satisfied with the outcome. So surely you can see how him and his followers could be seen as dishonest hypocrites, no?

Nobody is locked up in a cage for simply using pot. That's the point. You keep saying it over and over again as if there was any truth to it. You might get busted with an OVI for smoking and driving. You might get busted for having too much and considered for sale. But you're not going to jail or prison because you had some pot on you. You may get arrested and spend the night, but that would be the extent of it unless you didn't show up for court.

A drug record can follow you for life. And for what? Because some people like to smoke Marijuana?

Dont fucking talk about my kids

For some who have children suffering with Cancer, Marijuana is seen as a miracle plant. That's the truth.

With 2.5 million Americans incarcerated, it is time to start releasing alot more than that

We had 500 million in prison 30 years ago, we now have five times that number

If you were referring to nonviolent drug offenders, I'd be on board. But since you didn't give any qualification, you're advocating that across the board, comrade big guy? we should let more rapists out of jail? Sex offenders? Child molesters? To you that would be a greater country?

we do, but unless you have outstanding medical coverage or a fat bank roll, those drugs ae almost impossible to get.
13 years ago I was diagnosed with leukemia the total cost with insurance was over eight hundred thousand dollars.
some of the drugs were between $100 and $700 per pill /dose.

If a non-violent drug offender Rush Limbaugh is free to roam our streets, it's fair to consider releasing all non-violent drug offenders from their cages. Whata ya say Limbaugh followers?

Forum List

Back