And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
All pot does for cancer patients is it gives them a appetite. Nothing more . There are far better drugs to manage nausea and pain. medical use is a fraud used by the potheads because they can't get thier true agenda passed. Like the true progressives they are they always use lies .

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

If you had a child suffering with Cancer, and Marijuana helped, you'd thank God for it. You'd quickly agree that it is a miracle plant.
Dont fucking talk about my kids

For some who have children suffering with Cancer, Marijuana is seen as a miracle plant. That's the truth.
It doesn't cure it and there is far better drugs for pain and nausea so no it isn't a miracle drug and to use sick kids as a talking point so you can legally get high is disgusting. Also to use my kids is a good way to get your ass kicked.

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.
you voted twice for a non admitted drug user and alcoholic.
typical consevobot denial.

If a non-violent drug offender Rush Limbaugh is free to roam our streets, it's fair to consider releasing all non-violent drug offenders from their cages. Whata ya say Limbaugh followers?
what part of no pothead is in prison for USING POT don t you get you?

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
All pot does for cancer patients is it gives them a appetite. Nothing more . There are far better drugs to manage nausea and pain. medical use is a fraud used by the potheads because they can't get thier true agenda passed. Like the true progressives they are they always use lies .

If you had a child suffering with Cancer, and Marijuana helped, you'd thank God for it. You'd quickly agree that it is a miracle plant.

For some who have children suffering with Cancer, Marijuana is seen as a miracle plant. That's the truth.
It doesn't cure it and there is far better drugs for pain and nausea so no it isn't a miracle drug and to use sick kids as a talking point so you can legally get high is disgusting. Also to use my kids is a good way to get your ass kicked.

Didn't claim it was a cure. But it eases suffering of children suffering from horrific illnesses. So in that respect, it is a miracle plant.

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.
money. drug dealers have a lot of it.
and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.
and if I push real hard rainbows will shoot out of my ass........
false! it would be the same rancid, putrid, ignorant shit you spew now.

Didn't claim it was a cure. But it eases suffering of children suffering from horrific illnesses. So in that respect, it is a miracle plant.
far better drugs that are NOT huge CANCER causing carcinogenics for that.

One day Americans will come around. Marijuana is a miracle drug. They prescribe it to poor children with Cancer. One day, people will look back in shocked horror that our Government actually locked Citizens in away in cages for using it. Let's evolve and release non-violent drug offenders from our prisons.
Some miracle it makes people retarded like you

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

In 23 states, doctors can prescribe marijuana and there does seem to be studies that show some patients benefit. I think the medical community should be the ones deciding on the best course of treatment for the patient, not the government..

If a non-violent drug offender Rush Limbaugh is free to roam our streets, it's fair to consider releasing all non-violent drug offenders from their cages. Whata ya say Limbaugh followers?

If you say so. And i'm not only talking about marijuana. I'm talking about all non-violent drug offenders. For instance, Rush Limbaugh is a 'pill head.' Others are ''coke heads', and so on. Being thrown in cages with brutal murderers and rapists isn't the answer. It wasn't for Limbaugh, or anyone else.

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

In 23 states, doctors can prescribe marijuana and there does seem to be studies that show some patients benefit. I think the medical community should be the ones deciding on the best course of treatment for the patient, not the government..

Careful now, you're beginning to expose the 'Small/Less Government' Republican folks for who they really are. You're about to open a big ole can of worms there.

On that we can agree. But as far as I know, there is no known scientific studies that conclude pot has any medicinal effects. There are plenty of testimonies from patients, but no consensus as you have doctors on both sides of the aisle.

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Valid point. Bush was known to be a raging alcoholic and coke head. How much time did he serve in prison?

I voted for one? And who might that be? And by all means, please provide your evidence.

If you say so. And i'm not only talking about marijuana. I'm talking about all non-violent drug offenders. For instance, Rush Limbaugh is a 'pill head.' Others are ''coke heads', and so on. Being thrown in cages with brutal murderers and rapists isn't the answer. It wasn't for Limbaugh, or anyone else.
they are in prison....All drug dealers are violent and the lie you keep perpetrating is despicable.

Apples and oranges. Limbaugh was never charged or convicted on anything.

'Far Better?' Maybe? But that doesn't change the fact Marijuana is not the 'Evil' you guys claim it to be. In fact, it's the opposite. It's a miracle plant given to us by God.

There are many medicinal uses for Marijuana. More are being discovered every day. It is a miracle plant. It's certainly nothing to lock people up in cages over.

Nobody is locked up in a cage for simply using pot. That's the point. You keep saying it over and over again as if there was any truth to it. You might get busted with an OVI for smoking and driving. You might get busted for having too much and considered for sale. But you're not going to jail or prison because you had some pot on you. You may get arrested and spend the night, but that would be the extent of it unless you didn't show up for court.

A drug record can follow you for life. And for what? Because some people like to smoke Marijuana?

A pot charge is nothing more than a misdemeanor at best which nobody takes seriously. Dealing and having large amounts is another story.

'Far Better?' Maybe? But that doesn't change the fact Marijuana is not the 'Evil' you guys claim it to be. In fact, it's the opposite. It's a miracle plant given to us by God.
making junkies of kids because you are one is very evil.

On that we can agree. But as far as I know, there is no known scientific studies that conclude pot has any medicinal effects. There are plenty of testimonies from patients, but no consensus as you have doctors on both sides of the aisle.

Actually, there are studies out there. Enough to show that Marijuana is far from the 'Evil' many claim it to be. No one should go to prison over it. I don't care if you're growing, selling, or just using it.

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.
and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.

Yeah, i'll never understand all the anger & fear over Marijuana. Marijuana is far from being 'Evil.' It's actually the opposite. It's a miracle plant. Now alcohol, that's another story. You could call it 'Evil.' Alcohol is far more deadly than Marijuana could ever be.

That may be true, but I've lost friends in the past over pot. They became delusional and began to hallucinate things causing them to separate themselves from their family and friends. My last experience with pot was a guy that was carried out in an ambulance cot because he was allergic and had a hard time breathing.

No drug is 100% safe. It works differently on different people. Some good--some bad.

Very true. As a kid, I can remember local Baptist preachers forming an alliance with bootleggers in an effort to keep the country dry in an upcoming election.

Forum List

Back