And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.
you voted twice for a non admitted drug user and alcoholic.
typical consevobot denial.

I voted for one? And who might that be? And by all means, please provide your evidence.

George W. Bush was a known to be a raging alcoholic and coke head. And how much time did he serve in prison?

Limbaugh didn't serve a day in jail. And his sycophants had no problem with that. Yet they're all about throwin those 'Evil Pot Smokers' in cages forever. They're idiots. Simple as that.
You need a hanky you cry baby? Your drugs were voted down in Ohio. Get used to it because it will be a trend to keep you from pushing poison on our kids

Ha, still worshipping your fat ass junkie hero i see. If anyone deserved to be thrown in a cage and ass-raped daily, it would be your fat ass pussy hero Limbaugh. Fuck him.

Yet you voted twice for an admitted drug user and seller for your President. But a radio guy who got hooked on prescription medication should be ass raped. Typical of liberal standards.

Valid point. Bush was known to be a raging alcoholic and coke head. How much time did he serve in prison?
none .
when the asshats try to say Obama is bad because he did dope and sold dope, it just proves they don't jack shit about the people they elected president.

The history of alcohol and drug use among United States presidents is a complex topic, especially since some drugs that are now illegal were legal at different points in this country's history. For example, in the late 1800s, many over-the-counter remedies had large amounts of cocaine in them. Even with that caveat, some presidents indulged more than others.

George Washington (1789-1797)

Nx190xhemp-plant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oVNEEb4U83.jpg
At his home on Mount Vernon, George Washington grew hemp, which is a relative of marijuana but is not intoxicating by itself. Some reports say that he used laudanum, which was an opiate derivative, to alleviate the tremendous discomfort of his many dental problems. Laudanum was legal and widely used during Washington's lifetime. Washington reportedly enjoyed Madeira wine.

John Adams (1797-1801)
John Adams was known to enjoy alcohol, including beer, wine, and rum. However, there is no evidence that he did so to excess.

Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
Nx200xpoppy-plant.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5-PUVrRAoY.jpg
Unsubstantiated reports suggest the Thomas Jefferson grew poppy, from which opium is derived, at his Monticello mansion. He used quinine to help relieve his frequent headaches, and he may have used opium for the treatment of diarrhea.

James Madison (1809-1817)
James Madison was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

James Monroe (1817-1825)
James Monroe was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
John Quincy Adams was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
Andrew Jackson was not known to drink excessively or use drugs, though he once said, "Doctor, I can do anything you think proper, except give up coffee and tobacco."

Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
Nx180xMartin-Van-Buren.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0hR_NXRZDm.jpg
Martin Van Buren drank so much that his nickname was Blue Whiskey Van.

William H. Harrison (1841)
William H. Harrison did not drink at all — he completely abstained from alcohol throughout his life.

John Tyler (1841-1845)
Nx210xcalomel.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iqQABn6j1X.jpg

John Tyler was not known to drink excessively; however, he did treat himself with calomel, a toxic compound that contains mercury.

James K. Polk (1841-1849)
James K. Polk was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Zachary Taylor (1849-1850)
Zachary Taylor abstained from alcohol addiction.

Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)
Millard Fillmore was notoriously concerned about health issues; he neither smoked nor drank.

Franklin Pierce (1853-1857)
Nx190xFranklin-Pierce.jpg.pagespeed.ic.aE5vHLaHIQ.jpg
Franklin Pierce drank a lot. His heavy drinking was well known; when his term of presidency was over, he said: "There is nothing left… but to get drunk."

James Buchanan (1857-1861)
James Buchanan was a heavy drinker. He reportedly could drink several bottles of alcohol in the course of an evening. He was known to hold his liquor very well and did not exhibit the characteristics of an alcoholic.

Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
Abraham Lincoln was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
Andrew Johnson is sometimes reported to have been a drunk; however, this is not so. The misconception comes from the day that he was inaugurated as vice president. He had a few drinks before the inauguration and was drunk during it. However, there are no other reports of incidents in which he was drunk. It seems likely that he was drunk at the inauguration because he was an infrequent drinker and didn't realize how much the alcohol would affect him.

Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877)
Nx190xUlysses-Grant-smoking.jpg.pagespeed.ic.obUM_SSC9q.jpg
Ulysses S Grant was not known to use drugs, but he did smoke a great deal. During one battle of the Civil War, it was said that he smoked twenty cigars in one day. Grant also was reported to be a heavy drinker. Eventually, Grant died of throat cancer.

Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
Rutherford B. Hayes was a notorious teetotaler, and he allowed no smoking or drinking in the White House.

James A. Garfield (1881)
James A. Garfield was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885)
Chester A. Arthur was a heavy drinker, and it affected his health.

Grover Cleveland (1885-1889)
Nx190xGrover-Cleveland.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0EBE79WeIF.jpg
Grover Cleveland reportedly drank four to eight beers a day, and his stomach showed it.

Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893)
Benjamin Harrison was not known to be a drinker or drug user, but he was treated for nervous breakdown with quinine, strychnine, and iron.

William McKinley (1897-1901)
William McKinley was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
Theodore Roosevelt was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

William H. Taft (1909-1913)
Nx190xWilliam-Taft.jpg.pagespeed.ic.8ep71wepHj.jpg
Taft was the teetotaler, though he did eat a great deal.

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Woodrow Wilson was not known to drink excessively or use drugs. He did veto the prohibition act in 1919; however, it was passed regardless.

Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
Warren G Harding was not known to drink excessively or use drugs. The prohibition was in effect while he was president.

Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
Calvin Coolidge was not known to drink excessively or use drugs. The prohibition was in effect while he was president.

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
Herbert Hoover was not known to drink excessively or use drugs, though he did smoke cigars. The prohibition was in effect while he was president.

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Nx190xFranklin-Roosevelt.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PeOh-NKrsV.jpg
Franklin D Roosevelt did drink, though it is unclear how much. His favorite drink was said to be scotch or brandy. During his presidency, prohibition was repealed.

Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
Harry S Truman drank in moderation, and he preferred wine and bourbon.

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
Dwight D. Eisenhower was not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
230xNxbootleg-liquor-sales.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZBQ2n977ei.jpg

John F. Kennedy took testosterone to treat his Addison's disease, but not for recreational purposes. Some associates of Kennedy say that he used LSD and marijuana. He also enjoyed cigar smoking, and he did drink. It should be noted that Kennedy's father made most of the family fortune during prohibition by selling bootleg liquor.

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Lyndon B. Johnson was a social drinker and was not known to use drugs.

Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974)
Nx190xRichard-Nixon.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Db7nRMaQpe.jpg
Richard M. Nixon was a frequent drinker, particularly in the evening. There are conflicting reports about Nixon's supposed use of the drug phenytoin, an anti-seizure drug sometimes sold as Dilantin. He allegedly received the drug from a friend, but his family disputes that he ever used it.

Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)
Gerald Ford was a social drinker, and he reportedly favored gin and tonic. He also smoked eight pipes of tobacco a day.

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Jimmy Carter is not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
Ronald Reagan drank only occasionally and in small amounts. He had been a smoker, but quit when his brother developed cancer.

George H. W. Bush (1989-1993)
George H.W. Bush is not known to drink excessively or use drugs.

Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
Nx200xBill-Clinton.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ONWSDiZD8g.jpg
At the beginning of Bill Clinton's presidency, there was some debate about his reported use of marijuana as a young man. He insisted that while he did smoke it, he did not inhale. There are rumors that Clinton used cocaine at some point, but those are unverified.

George W. Bush (2001-2009)
Though George W. Bush was not known to drink excessively or use drugs while in office, there was some controversy about his behavior as a young man before he was president. He was known to drink heavily in his youth, and he is reported to have used cocaine prior to 1974. In 1999, he had reportedly had no alcohol for the preceding thirteen years.

Barack H. Obama (2009-Present)
Barack H. Obama is not known to drink excessively or use drugs. However, as a young man, he reportedly used marijuana and cocaine and at times drank heavily. He used to smoke, but reportedly quit after promising his wife he would do so before his run for president in 2008.

All pot does for cancer patients is it gives them a appetite. Nothing more . There are far better drugs to manage nausea and pain. medical use is a fraud used by the potheads because they can't get thier true agenda passed. Like the true progressives they are they always use lies .

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.
money. drug dealers have a lot of it.
and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.

Yeah, i'll never understand all the anger & fear over Marijuana. Marijuana is far from being 'Evil.' It's actually the opposite. It's a miracle plant. Now alcohol, that's another story. You could call it 'Evil.' Alcohol is far more deadly than Marijuana could ever be.

That may be true, but I've lost friends in the past over pot. They became delusional and began to hallucinate things causing them to separate themselves from their family and friends. My last experience with pot was a guy that was carried out in an ambulance cot because he was allergic and had a hard time breathing.

No drug is 100% safe. It works differently on different people. Some good--some bad.

Sorry, no one dies from Marijuana. It's been proven. Now alcohol, that's a whole other story.

marijuana may be the, least worst, drug out there for cancer; and, it helps be more euphoric at the same time.

And, why is marijuana on schedule 1 and not alcohol? Alcohol is far more deadly than marijuana.
and? a simple change in some laws could render good citizens of current criminals. it is not like marijuana is the worst drug out there.

Yeah, i'll never understand all the anger & fear over Marijuana. Marijuana is far from being 'Evil.' It's actually the opposite. It's a miracle plant. Now alcohol, that's another story. You could call it 'Evil.' Alcohol is far more deadly than Marijuana could ever be.

That may be true, but I've lost friends in the past over pot. They became delusional and began to hallucinate things causing them to separate themselves from their family and friends. My last experience with pot was a guy that was carried out in an ambulance cot because he was allergic and had a hard time breathing.

No drug is 100% safe. It works differently on different people. Some good--some bad.

Sorry, no one dies from Marijuana. It's been proven. Now alcohol, that's a whole other story.
bull shit! No one actually tests for pot when someone dies of a car crash or or ways people die so how the fuck do you know that?

With 2.5 million Americans incarcerated, it is time to start releasing alot more than that

We had 500 million in prison 30 years ago, we now have five times that number

Fine, can they stay at your place? :)

I'm already paying to keep 2.5 million people in prison while we can't find money for healthcare or education

Outta build a deep dark hole halfway to Hell and toss them all in it then bulldozer dirt in on top of them.
What a complete jackass response.

bull shit! No one actually tests for pot when someone dies of a car crash or or ways people die so how the fuck do you know that?
Yes they do test; of course they test to see why an accident occurred.

It is a miracle. Many children with Cancer need it to get by. They're not prescribed Budweiser or Jack Daniels. No one should be locked away in a cage for using it. That's just barbaric madness.

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
In 23 states, doctors can prescribe marijuana and there does seem to be studies that show some patients benefit. I think the medical community should be the ones deciding on the best course of treatment for the patient, not the government..

On that we can agree. But as far as I know, there is no known scientific studies that conclude pot has any medicinal effects. There are plenty of testimonies from patients, but no consensus as you have doctors on both sides of the aisle.
On its website The National Cancer Institute, part of the US department of health, said: "Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids (the active ingredient in cannabis) may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells. There are several studies that do support the theory that cannabis is an effective treatment for some cancers. I think any treatment for cancer that has been shown to be effective or even partially effective should be available to doctors.

US government says cannabis kills cancer cells

Right. We have no successful cancer fighting drugs in this country except marijuana.

I didn't say that. I said doctors do prescribe it to children suffering with Cancer. It's true. But don't take my word for it. Look it up yourself.

I know all about it. But my point is, without medical use for THC, doctors have plenty of other drugs they could use for cancer.
In 23 states, doctors can prescribe marijuana and there does seem to be studies that show some patients benefit. I think the medical community should be the ones deciding on the best course of treatment for the patient, not the government..

On that we can agree. But as far as I know, there is no known scientific studies that conclude pot has any medicinal effects. There are plenty of testimonies from patients, but no consensus as you have doctors on both sides of the aisle.
On its website The National Cancer Institute, part of the US department of health, said: "Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids (the active ingredient in cannabis) may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells. There are several studies that do support the theory that cannabis is an effective treatment for some cancers. I think any treatment for cancer that has been shown to be effective or even partially effective should be available to doctors.

The big word in this article is "May."

And perhaps you didn't read the article. Here is what it said at the end:

But researchers added: "At this time, there is not enough evidence to recommend that patients inhale or ingest cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms or side effects of cancer therapy."

In many US states where cannabis is already legal for medicinal use, cancer patients have long been using the drug to ease pain.

The Cancer Research charity reacted cautiously, saying there was no evidence of a similar effect in humans.

A spokesman said: "There isn't enough reliable evidence to prove that cannabinoids, whether natural or synthetic, can effectively treat cancer in patients, although research is ongoing around the world."

No one OD's on marijuana. Your boy Limbaugh had a much better chance of dying from his pill-popping, than someone smoking the herb. It's basically harmless. However like anything, it can be abused.

Thanks for the info.

April 18, 2014, 11:04 AM
Two Denver deaths tied to recreational marijuana use

DENVER -
This week, two Denver deaths were linked to marijuana use, and while some details of the deaths have yet to emerge, they are the first ones on record to be associated with a once-illegal drug that Colorado voters legalized for recreational use, as of January 1, 2014.

One man jumped to his death after consuming a large amount of marijuana contained in a cookie, and in the other case, a man allegedly shot and killed his wife after eating marijuana candy.

DENVER -
This week, two Denver deaths were linked to marijuana use, and while some details of the deaths have yet to emerge, they are the first ones on record to be associated with a once-illegal drug that Colorado voters legalized for recreational use, as of January 1, 2014.

One man jumped to his death after consuming a large amount of marijuana contained in a cookie, and in the other case, a man allegedly shot and killed his wife after eating marijuana candy.

Other factors were at play there. I don't recommend ingesting marijuana that way. But regardless, people do bad things all the time. And how often is alcohol involved?

I voted for one? And who might that be? And by all means, please provide your evidence.

George W. Bush was a known to be a raging alcoholic and coke head. And how much time did he serve in prison?

No, Bush admitted he was an alcoholic at one time. Coke is just a liberal talking point for blogs because they have no evidence whatsoever that Bush even knows what coke looks like yet alone use it.

If we are to use accusations as evidence, then Bill Clinton is a known rapist.

This is where the 'Small/Less Government' Republicans really get tested. The more they spin, the more they begin sounding like average Big Government Authoritarians.

DENVER -

Other factors were at play there. I don't recommend ingesting marijuana that way. But regardless, people do bad things all the time. And how often is alcohol involved?

Alcohol is involved quite a bit. But because we have alcohol doesn't justify adding more substances to our already troubled society.

Years ago I used to have a job teaching music. I had one female student who was coming along just fine. My expertise was lead guitar and finding females that could handle the challenge was rare.

After a while she dropped out. It didn't surprise me too much. Her interest in the instrument lagged and her accomplishments the same. She became bored I guess.

A few years later after I quit the music store, I got a phone call at home. It was my former student asking if she could start taking lessons from me again. When she came over, she confessed that her mother made her quit guitar lessons because for one, it was a waste of money if she wasn't going to learn anything, and two, her school grades were suffering as well. Her mother shipped her to rehab to get off of pot.

After she got rehab, her grades in school improved. In fact when she started lessons again, she just enrolled in college; something she could have never done if she was still smoking pot. She had aware parents to thank, but also included that many of her friends experienced the same problems but their parents were not as interested.

false
Types of Toxicology Screens
There are several types of toxicology screens. Most screening methods use a sample of urine to test for the presence of illegal narcotics or prescription drugs. Some, like the blood alcohol test, can determine the precise concentration of a particular drug. Others, like the urine screen, can indicate if a person has been exposed to drugs or poisons. Drug screens can also be performed on saliva

The big word in this article is "May."

And perhaps you didn't read the article. Here is what it said at the end:

But researchers added: "At this time, there is not enough evidence to recommend that patients inhale or ingest cannabis as a treatment for cancer-related symptoms or side effects of cancer therapy."

In many US states where cannabis is already legal for medicinal use, cancer patients have long been using the drug to ease pain.

The Cancer Research charity reacted cautiously, saying there was no evidence of a similar effect in humans.

A spokesman said: "There isn't enough reliable evidence to prove that cannabinoids, whether natural or synthetic, can effectively treat cancer in patients, although research is ongoing around the world."

There are about 20 studies by well recognized medical research organizations that concluded that cannabis is effective at killing cancer cells. I'm not saying that there is any conclusive proof marijuana cures cancer but there is certainly a great deal of evidence that it can be effective. If a person can't tolerate other treatments, or marijuana is their last hope, it should be available to them. If they're dying of cancer and marijuana eases their journey I think it should be an option. However, this should be a decision between doctor and patient.
20 Medical Studies That Show Cannabis Can Be A Potential Cure For Cancer
Neuroprotection by Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, the Main Active Compound in Marijuana, against Ouabain-Induced In Vivo Excitotoxicity
British Journal of Cancer - Abstract of article: A pilot clinical study of [Delta]9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme
Antitumor Effects of Cannabidiol, a Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoid, on Human Glioma Cell Lines
Pathways mediating the effects of cannabidiol on the reduction of breast cancer cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis. - PubMed - NCBI
Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and metastasis via intercellular adhesion molecule-1. - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:

Forum List

Back