And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

I could have sworn he took an oath to protect us all. another lie it looks it.

stock up on ammo

this man has always been a DANGER to us and he proves it every time we turn around

Obama is an atheist, not a christian.
So now you have changed Oblama's religion of disgust?

Nope...he was raised by a left wing mother, mentored by a communist......he is an atheist....he chose the church of the racist reverend wright because of the political power in chicago...not because he thought it was actually a religious institution...he also is a huge racist...

stock up on ammo

this man has always been a DANGER to us and he proves it every time we turn around

Nope...he was raised by a left wing mother, mentored by a communist......he is an atheist....he chose the church of the racist reverend wright because of the political power in chicago...not because he thought it was actually a religious institution...he also is a huge racist...
Aren't most blacks gifted with big ones?

In other countries you don't get free food and housing...you get death.

We are one of the few modern democracies that still have the death penalty

What is sad is that Liberals think they are so 'advanced' that they believe there is no need for a death penalty yet some of the worst criminals we place in jail have enough morals/ethics to protect children / kill a pedophile or someone who hurts a child, the most innocent and helpless among us.

Even THEY know that someone like that has no socially redeeming value and should be 'put down' like a rabid animal.

Only conservatives and jihadist muslims still support the death penalty

And don't forget your bosom buddies, sole mates and role models, the communists.

stock up on ammo

I'm so confused...I thought most republicans think he is muslim

...and when the President is an ex(?)-pot smoking cocaine user ...
the ghost of joe McCarthy speaks!

Daws, need I remind you that Obama admitted himself in hos own book that Obama admitted to being a pot abuser and using cocaine in college.... which is probably why his grades are sealed?! :p
your point? many of the founding fathers did drugs. most all our presidents were heavy alcohol consumers.
bush 2 smoked dope Nixon, Reagan and his wife were prescription drug addicts...
I smoked dope did coke and Hallucinogenics I have a masters degree . I HAVE HAD A FINE LIFE.
your assumption that drugs did it is false and stupid!
And I bet your folks went crazy staying up late at night wondering what drugs you were on and where you were. No wait you lived a privileged childhood and was sent to a top university.
While your neighbors were preparing the burial of their only child after OD'ing on some new designer drug.
Just the reply I would expect from an ivy leaguer..
another extremely false assumption I left home at 16 because , not to put too fine a point on it my parents were fucked up.
I worked my way through the last part of high school and all of college ,got a small scholarship.
your post is not only crammed full of asinine assumption and melodramatic bullshit but it screams ignorance.
as to my parents, besides mentioning them being against board policy, my dad spent most of his night playing country music and getting hammered.
my mom spends most of her nights spewing religious dogma and doing pills by the handful.
like most cons you spew shit and have no idea what you're talking about!
oh btw that's were sent to, not was sent to.
I sent me.

With that post - full of grammatical errors, total lack of correct punctuation, spelling errors - you have colossal nerve to chide somebody else for a misuse of one single word.

Your Masters Degree must be for basket weaving.

Why should I pay to support the largest prison population in the world?

Prisoners should do some useful work to earn their food, cell, blanket, basket ball courts, weights and clothes.
If they have time for weightlifting and basket ball, they should have time to work.
If they did something useful it would reduce your share of their keep.

This is just a warm up

Watch for a major pardon when Obama leaves office

This is just a warm up

Watch for a major pardon when Obama leaves office

Hope it works out. I rather like low crime rates.
Our rates, especially our murder rate is higher than most of the civilized world

Tough prison laws and capital punishment don't seem to work

While it doesn't give the best results, crime has been headed in the right direction. Problem with private jails is more people in jail is good business. So I don't doubt there are many we don't need there. I think our higher rates are the result of too much inequality.

stock up on ammo

I'm so confused...I thought most republicans think he is muslim

according to Islam he is...his father was a Muslim so according to Islam, he is a Muslim....that he denies it makes him apostate.....in Islam......

Maybe because those in prison can't commit a crime outside of prison.

Actually that would seem to have very little to do with it. Most studies indicate that our penal system fails to prevent repeat offenses, and that serving time in prison increases the likelihood for a person to later venture into even more serious criminal territory.

Actually that would seem to have very little to do with it. Most studies indicate that our penal system fails to prevent repeat offenses, and that serving time in prison increases the likelihood for a person to later venture into even more serious criminal territory.

That leads back to what I said in other posts: Make them work. The harder the better. The lazier they are the less they eat.

Prisons today are a pleasant holiday for these scumbags, three meals a day, clothes, recreation, comfort provided without usefully moving a muscle. Quite a bit more pleasant than finding a new gang or possibly, finding and working at a job.

Make their life in prison as totally miserable as possible without the ACLU assholes getting all excited and they will never want to come back to prison.

That's not a function of the penal system but a social phenomenon. The only thing worth more than street cred is prison cred.

Forum List

Back