And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

What is wrong with this picture?

State%20and%20Federal%20Prisoners.bmp

No home training and not stiff enough sentences to be a consequence

-Geaux

Not enough. We need to release all non-violent drug offenders from our prisons. They don't belong in cages with brutal murderers and rapists. It's time for our justice system to evolve.
So would building separate prisons for different offenders be the answer your looking for? Or do you want to repeal the laws that have been implemented by the justice system, the courts and trial juries?
The answer he's looking for is nobody goes to jail for anything. He's promoting a false narrative..that our prisons are full of harmless pot smoker. It's a lie. Our prisons are full of mentally ill and criminal violent offenders, who don't get enough time, and just do the revolving thing over and over and over, affecting others with their criminal and violent behavior, creating more crime and violence as they go.
Are you mind-blowingly stupid or just dishonest?

Why should I pay to support the largest prison population in the world?

What kind of stupid, criminal fuck says "yes we have more people in prison than ever, and our crime rate is high...we need to release more criminals!"

Seriously.

Crime rate is high? Compared to what? Crime rates have been on the downslide for decades now.

Yup, criminal activity rises exponentially when progressive policies are in place.

Crime rates rise when you criminalize things just for shits can giggles. You want to shrink government, start with it's desperate addiction to incarcerating our citizens for things that are petty offenses at best, if crime worthy at all.

Yup, criminal activity rises exponentially when progressive policies are in place.

Crime rates rise when you criminalize things just for shits can giggles. You want to shrink government, start with it's desperate addiction to incarcerating our citizens for things that are petty offenses at best, if crime worthy at all.

Its just easier to not do the crime

Problem solved

-Geaux

Problem solved

-Geaux

:uhh:

So, you are siding with big government. Cool.

...and when the President is an ex(?)-pot smoking cocaine user ...
the ghost of joe McCarthy speaks!

Daws, need I remind you that Obama admitted himself in hos own book that Obama admitted to being a pot abuser and using cocaine in college.... which is probably why his grades are sealed?! :p
your point? many of the founding fathers did drugs. most all our presidents were heavy alcohol consumers.
bush 2 smoked dope Nixon, Reagan and his wife were prescription drug addicts...
I smoked dope did coke and Hallucinogenics I have a masters degree . I HAVE HAD A FINE LIFE.
your assumption that drugs did it is false and stupid!

A man who was addicted to morphine and cocaine his entire life only revolutionized medicine. (He also co-founded Johns Hopkins.)

Problem solved

-Geaux

:uhh:

So, you are siding with big government. Cool.

How so?

-Geaux

Yes….in order to push more gun control you have to have an increase in the violent crime rate…currently our violent crime rate is going down, not up….mainly due to locking up criminals for a long time, and also because good people can now carry guns…..

That is going to change….obama and congress have decided that they need to increase the crime rate just before the election and to help push gun control…so today is the day they are releasing 6,000 felons back into our cities…..

Thanks obama…..

I take it you're proud that the United States has 5% of the world's population and 25% incarcerated....more than any other country in the world. That's one helluva thing to be proud of.

'Course Republicans would be proud to see a lot of anything that has been privatized and some bunch of assholes making a lot of profit from.

Yes….in order to push more gun control you have to have an increase in the violent crime rate…currently our violent crime rate is going down, not up….mainly due to locking up criminals for a long time, and also because good people can now carry guns…..

That is going to change….obama and congress have decided that they need to increase the crime rate just before the election and to help push gun control…so today is the day they are releasing 6,000 felons back into our cities…..

Thanks obama…..

I take it you're proud that the United States has 5% of the world's population and 25% incarcerated....more than any other country in the world. That's one helluva thing to be proud of.

'Course Republicans would be proud to see a lot of anything that has been privatized and some bunch of assholes making a lot of profit from.
So we have 75 million peeps in jail? You work at CNBC?

Start smoking some of these chumps and the crime will stop. Even a thug resist sticking his hand in a flame

-Geaux

With 2.5 million Americans incarcerated, it is time to start releasing alot more than that

We had 500 million in prison 30 years ago, we now have five times that number

500 million? ...hmmm the total population of the US is 319 Million...dumbass

With 2.5 million Americans incarcerated, it is time to start releasing alot more than that

We had 500 million in prison 30 years ago, we now have five times that number

500 million? ...hmmm the total population of the US is 319 Million...dumbass
Thanks for noticing...of course I meant 500 thousand

Forum List

Back