And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

In other countries you don't get free food and housing...you get death.

We are one of the few modern democracies that still have the death penalty

What is sad is that Liberals think they are so 'advanced' that they believe there is no need for a death penalty yet some of the worst criminals we place in jail have enough morals/ethics to protect children / kill a pedophile or someone who hurts a child, the most innocent and helpless among us.

Even THEY know that someone like that has no socially redeeming value and should be 'put down' like a rabid animal.

...and when the President is an ex(?)-pot smoking cocaine user ...
the ghost of joe McCarthy speaks!

Daws, need I remind you that Obama admitted himself in hos own book that Obama admitted to being a pot abuser and using cocaine in college.... which is probably why his grades are sealed?! :p
your point? many of the founding fathers did drugs. most all our presidents were heavy alcohol consumers.
bush 2 smoked dope Nixon, Reagan and his wife were prescription drug addicts...
I smoked dope did coke and Hallucinogenics I have a masters degree . I HAVE HAD A FINE LIFE.
your assumption that drugs did it is false and stupid!

What is sad is that Liberals think they are so 'advanced' that they believe there is no need for a death penalty yet some of the worst criminals we place in jail have enough morals/ethics to protect children / kill a pedophile or someone who hurts a child, the most innocent and helpless among us.

Even THEY know that someone like that has no socially redeeming value and should be 'put down' like a rabid animal.
?

Here's an idea.

Whenever we catch a stoner, we put him in stocks in the town square for a few hours, and everyone can come by and throw tomatoes at him.

We get to feel like we did something, and he gets his munchies taken care of.

Win/win!

Daws, need I remind you that Obama admitted himself in hos own book that Obama admitted to being a pot abuser and using cocaine in college.... which is probably why his grades are sealed?! :p
your point? many of the founding fathers did drugs. most all our presidents were heavy alcohol consumers.
I smoked dope did coke and Hallucinogenics I have a masters degree . I HAVE HAD A FINE LIFE.
And I bet your folks went crazy staying up late at night wondering what drugs you were on and where you were. No wait you lived a privileged childhood and was sent to a top university.
While your neighbors were preparing the burial of their only child after OD'ing on some new designer drug.
Just the reply I would expect from an ivy leaguer..

Only conservatives and jihadist muslims still support the death penalty

We have not yet found some of the keys to education, crime, jobs and other problems, still we may have made some progress in recognizing that some crime, education and poverty have some ties.

Psssstttt.. I'm a conservative and I don't support the notion of "we'll kill you back."

Yes….in order to push more gun control you have to have an increase in the violent crime rate…currently our violent crime rate is going down, not up….mainly due to locking up criminals for a long time, and also because good people can now carry guns…..

That is going to change….obama and congress have decided that they need to increase the crime rate just before the election and to help push gun control…so today is the day they are releasing 6,000 felons back into our cities…..

Thanks obama…..
Typical progressive thinking...

Says the far left drone that supports Obama doing away with Due Process..

If these are non violent offenders and were put in jail for marijuana, yeah, I'd support releasing them. If they were locked up for victimless crimes? Sure, give them a chance to redeem themselves and become a useful member of society.

Besides.............our prisons are overcrowded, and we really don't have any programs in place in the prisons to help people better themselves so that they CAN have a life when they get out. It used to be that we put people to work in prisons so they could learn a skill, but now we just keep them locked up and don't try to educate or rehabilitate them.

Not only that, but you put a non violent marijuana user in jail for an extended period of time with other criminals, he's going to learn other methods of crime they probably wouldn't have thought of before.

Quick fix for the problem? Legalize marijuana.

Yes we know you are far left drone partisan hack!

But is ok for the far left to do anything they want, just that all non-far left religious believers must be condemned..

I could have sworn he took an oath to protect us all. another lie it looks it.

stock up on ammo

this man has always been a DANGER to us and he proves it every time we turn around

And I bet your folks went crazy staying up late at night wondering what drugs you were on and where you were. No wait you lived a privileged childhood and was sent to a top university.
While your neighbors were preparing the burial of their only child after OD'ing on some new designer drug.
Just the reply I would expect from an ivy leaguer..
another extremely false assumption I left home at 16 because , not to put too fine a point on it my parents were fucked up.
I worked my way through the last part of high school and all of college ,got a small scholarship.
your post is not only crammed full of asinine assumption and melodramatic bullshit but it screams ignorance.
as to my parents, besides mentioning them being against board policy, my dad spent most of his night playing country music and getting hammered.
my mom spends most of her nights spewing religious dogma and doing pills by the handful.
like most cons you spew shit and have no idea what you're talking about!
oh btw that's were sent to, not was sent to.
I sent me.

ahhh. I'm a progressive and I support the death penalty and retroactive abortion.

Yes….in order to push more gun control you have to have an increase in the violent crime rate…currently our violent crime rate is going down, not up….mainly due to locking up criminals for a long time, and also because good people can now carry guns…..

That is going to change….obama and congress have decided that they need to increase the crime rate just before the election and to help push gun control…so today is the day they are releasing 6,000 felons back into our cities…..

Thanks obama…..

No link.

FAIL POST.

You might want to sit back and watch how this works.

Thanks obama…..
He just be makin dem abailable fo de vote, yo....

Forum List

Back