And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

With 2.5 million Americans incarcerated, it is time to start releasing alot more than that

We had 500 million in prison 30 years ago, we now have five times that number

Fine, can they stay at your place? :)
I've taken ex-cons into my home. Actually picked them up at the prison gates and took them home until they could get back on their feet.

Not enough. We need to release all non-violent drug offenders from our prisons. They don't belong in cages with brutal murderers and rapists. It's time for our justice system to evolve.
So would building separate prisons for different offenders be the answer your looking for? Or do you want to repeal the laws that have been implemented by the justice system, the courts and trial juries?

Not enough. We need to release all non-violent drug offenders from our prisons. They don't belong in cages with brutal murderers and rapists. It's time for our justice system to evolve.
So would building separate prisons for different offenders be the answer your looking for? Or do you want to repeal the laws that have been implemented by the justice system, the courts and trial juries?
The answer he's looking for is nobody goes to jail for anything. He's promoting a false narrative..that our prisons are full of harmless pot smoker. It's a lie. Our prisons are full of mentally ill and criminal violent offenders, who don't get enough time, and just do the revolving thing over and over and over, affecting others with their criminal and violent behavior, creating more crime and violence as they go.

The answer he's looking for is nobody goes to jail for anything. He's promoting a false narrative..that our prisons are full of harmless pot smoker. It's a lie. Our prisons are full of mentally ill and criminal violent offenders, who don't get enough time, and just do the revolving thing over and over and over, affecting others with their criminal and violent behavior, creating more crime and violence as they go.
Yes I agree! Can you imagine an America with all out street wars like the wild wild west?

The answer he's looking for is nobody goes to jail for anything. .

Oh, you mean like:

Atty General Eric Holder was caught committing 3 Felony counts of Perjury and was never charged...

The Obama administration handed over thousands of weapons to Mexican Drug cartels, over 350 people died to include 2 Americans, and no one was ever fired let alone went to jail.

Ambassador Stevens pleaded for additional security and for the State Department NOT to take away 16 members of his security team away, the State Department did any way, and let him die yet no one was even fired.

Got it...

I think when we have the highest incarceration rate ON THE PLANET, one that is even higher than fricking CHINA, we should take a look at that.

When people on death row are being found innocent through the rigors of modern day science, we should be taking a very hard look at that.

Only a fool would pretend something isn't broken here.

...and when the President is an ex(?)-pot smoking cocaine user who has a history of disrespecting the law and who releases criminals and terrorists all the time this release should not come as a surprise to anyone...

One of the greatest political science books ever written is Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville. If I were Dictator For Life, I would make that book mandatory reading for every man, woman, and child. And their pets.

What a lot of people don't know is that de Tocqueville's original purpose for coming to America was to study our penal system. We had a reputation for having the most compassionate criminal justice system in the world.

But while he was here, de Tocqueville found so many other wondrous and amazing things about our country that he expanded his work to encompass our entire system of government and way of life.

Read it. Or I will put you in jail after I take over.

...and when the President is an ex(?)-pot smoking cocaine user who has a history of disrespecting the law and who releases criminals and terrorists all the time this release should not come as a surprise to anyone...
the ghost of joe McCarthy speaks!
"...and the gates of Hell opened..."

And a bunch of slacker stoners stumbled out.
and candy makes, junk food companies rejoiced !

Forum List

Back