And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today...

In other countries you don't get free food and housing...you get death.

We are one of the few modern democracies that still have the death penalty

What is sad is that Liberals think they are so 'advanced' that they believe there is no need for a death penalty yet some of the worst criminals we place in jail have enough morals/ethics to protect children / kill a pedophile or someone who hurts a child, the most innocent and helpless among us.

Even THEY know that someone like that has no socially redeeming value and should be 'put down' like a rabid animal.

Only conservatives and jihadist muslims still support the death penalty

Says the far left drone that supports Obama doing away with Due Process..
gash is here because it's a slow Friday at the ymca.

I could have sworn he took an oath to protect us all. another lie it looks it.

stock up on ammo

this man has always been a DANGER to us and he proves it every time we turn around

stock up on ammo

this man has always been a DANGER to us and he proves it every time we turn around
You guys must be getting tired of the deflecting all the time??

stock up on ammo

stock up on ammo

deflecting what? conservative bullshit?

Rehab is for quitters
spoken like someone who has quit a lot and been to rehab.
Na, I really don't have any vices, but I know loads of Indians that do...
funny most serial killer say the same thing.
Funny guy. No really, hell, I don't even drink coffee. Let alone drink alcohol or partake in chemistry.
in a way that is really sad...makes you ignorant to a lot of pov's

stock up on ammo

stock up on ammo

With progressive talking points...

If these are non violent offenders and were put in jail for marijuana, yeah, I'd support releasing them. If they were locked up for victimless crimes? Sure, give them a chance to redeem themselves and become a useful member of society.

Besides.............our prisons are overcrowded, and we really don't have any programs in place in the prisons to help people better themselves so that they CAN have a life when they get out. It used to be that we put people to work in prisons so they could learn a skill, but now we just keep them locked up and don't try to educate or rehabilitate them.

Not only that, but you put a non violent marijuana user in jail for an extended period of time with other criminals, he's going to learn other methods of crime they probably wouldn't have thought of before.

Quick fix for the problem? Legalize marijuana.

They stopped providing education and training in prison because right wingers complained that they had to pay for their education, while felons got free education. That's not right. Prison is supposed to be about punishment.

These are the same right wingers complaining about the revolving door prisons.

Rehab is for quitters
Funny guy. No really, hell, I don't even drink coffee. Let alone drink alcohol or partake in chemistry.
Na, I Never look for a way out of reality, that's all.

stock up on ammo

stock up on ammo

With progressive talking points...
in reality they are called facts , things conservatives fail to understand or understand the concept.

Na, I Never look for a way out of reality, that's all.
the classic false assumption ..

"And obama spoke…..and the gates of Hell opened….obama to release 6,000 felons today..."

Another ridiculous lie from the reprehensible right.

Those being released were convicted of non-violent drug offenses, in accordance with new, appropriate sentencing guidelines taking into account the non-violent nature of the crimes and that for many this was a first offense.

About a third are non-citizens being deported to Mexico.

Conservative credo: “Repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'”

I think what bothering the cons about is now they will have to deal with friends and family members who got released.

Forum List

Back