And So it Begins- Obamacare Woes Frustrating Democrats' 2014 Prospects

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The stupid libs that are the Dem party can't get out of their own way. That's good for us normal thinking Americans

-Geaux

(Reuters) - The chaotic launch of President Barack Obama's healthcare law has Democrats in Congress increasingly anxious about its potential impact on them in the 2014 elections and scrambling to protect themselves if the program's problems persist.

Particularly nervous is a group of 16 Senate Democrats who are defending their seats next year, as Republicans will seek a net gain of six seats to try to take over the 100-seat chamber.

Some of the Democrats, such as New Hampshire's Jeanne Shaheen, represent states where enthusiasm has been high for the Affordable Care Act. Among other things, the law aims to provide inexpensive health insurance to many of the estimated 15 million Americans with little or no coverage.

Read more here

Obamacare woes frustrating Democrats' 2014 prospects | Reuters

A lot of wishful thinking.

Most people are learning that the ACA has either had no change or actually improved their situation.

I do think there needs to be a major investigation of some of the insurance companies that are cancelling policies...

Most people are learning that the ACA has either had no change or actually improved their situation.

I do think there needs to be a major investigation of some of the insurance companies that are cancelling policies...

Not here.... My cost rose 76% for $168.00 because I need to carry some deadbeats with 7 kids.

Piss on um

-Geaux

You think it's bad now? :lmao:

Wait until the website is fixed and people start signing up. When they see their premiums, they're gonna flip.

Except for the losers like joebitch. They'll get subsidized, or they'll get on Medicaid, they'll end up with a Free Ride.

Which is what obamacare was intended to do all along.... Subsidize his base (loser's, malcontents, idiots, the lazy, the stupid.... IOW.... dimocraps) at the expense of people who actually work for a living.

Wait until the Employer Mandate hits.

Think the Individual Mandate is a tough row to hoe?

Wait until Employers start cutting hours, wait until employers stop paying 90% of your Insurance Premiums and tell you, "Hey bitch. You wanted obamacare? You can pay for it."

And you will. Well, those of you with a job will.

The rest? obama's base? The ones I described above (losers, the lazy, etc) along with Union members, gubmint workers, teachers and the wealthy elite?

Not so much. Won't affect them hardly at all.

But you working people?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Nothing.

And I got something to say to those of you who voted for obama and will get bitten in the ass by this thing -- HARD.

Eat shit

Indeed- Add miscreants to the list as well.

We should put those who are taking from us on the chain gang with Papa Joe. Then something positive would be in return of my hard work. They need to give up something to continue to be entitled in this country.

Maybe wash my truck twice a month?

-Geaux

Last edited:
LOL keep telling yourself that. The GOP is at their lowest approval ratings in history, with the teabaggers even lower. The generic ballot polls show the democrats completely dominating the GOP shitheads.

If the elections were held today, the GOP would get one of the most epic ass kickings in political history.

Not here.... My cost rose 76% for $168.00 because I need to carry some deadbeats with 7 kids.

Piss on um

-Geaux

Yeah, Cleetus, somehow I don't see you on the high end of insurance....

Either you had a plan that was barely better than wishful thinking, or you are just making shit up... and I'm thinking the latter.

You do get that if you got a premium increase, that money isn't going to medicaid, right? That you are actually paying for what you are getting.

LOL keep telling yourself that. The GOP is at their lowest approval ratings in history, with the teabaggers even lower. The generic ballot polls show the democrats completely dominating the GOP shitheads.

If the elections were held today, the GOP would get one of the most epic ass kickings in political history.

f96b4876-9a6b-415e-a547-873c94ac16f3.jpg

Guess what, STUPID?

This is where what you want interferes with your perception of reality.

A common affliction among dimocraps

The GOP isn't running for Office. Individuals are. And dimocraps have gone from riding high to WAY below anything that indicates electability.

You'll see. Right now, it's all just what you want to happen.

Wait until the website is fixed and people start signing up. When they see their premiums, they're gonna flip.

Except for the losers like joebitch. They'll get subsidized, or they'll get on Medicaid, they'll end up with a Free Ride.

Which is what obamacare was intended to do all along.... Subsidize his base (loser's, malcontents, idiots, the lazy, the stupid.... IOW.... dimocraps) at the expense of people who actually work for a living.

Wait until Employers start cutting hours, wait until employers stop paying 90% of your Insurance Premiums and tell you, "Hey bitch. You wanted obamacare? You can pay for it."

The rest? obama's base? The ones I described above (losers, the lazy, etc) along with Union members, gubmint workers, teachers and the wealthy elite?

But you working people?

Nothing.

And I got something to say to those of you who voted for obama and will get bitten in the ass by this thing -- HARD.

Eat shit

Guy, I work for a multi-National corporation based in the UK. And guess what.

My insurance plan (which I think isn't nearly as good as the plan I had at my last job where they illegally fired me after I made some claims) is not changing one little bit. My deductable is still $1500, my contribution is still $20 a week (the employer covers the rest) and they are still paying into an HSA that covers most of that deductable.

Fact is, 80% who are already covered will see no change. 16% will see an improvement in either being able to get coverage or getting coverage that is pretty decent. and 4% in the crappy individual market that was already rife with corruption will have to pay for a plan that is worth something.

Insurance companies will be required to pay 80% of their revenues on treatments instead of investor and CEO salaries, they can't disallow for pre-existing conditions anymore.

Piss on um

-Geaux

Yeah, Cleetus, somehow I don't see you on the high end of insurance....

Either you had a plan that was barely better than wishful thinking, or you are just making shit up... and I'm thinking the latter.

You do get that if you got a premium increase, that money isn't going to medicaid, right? That you are actually paying for what you are getting.

I'm not getting anymore this year than last. Its the DEADBEAT losers that are 'getting'

Line em up and put a boot in their arse

They are no more important to me than gum on my shoe.

Leeches of society that have no ambition or pride

-Geaux

I know! You guys coukd run toasters in 2014 and still sweep the Senate!

But wait! What about the media? Aren't they in the bag for the Dems?

Sure....but the American people have finally woken up! They will punish these Oamacare loving commies at the polls.

But....the elections are rigged with illegals and dead people!

Derp......Derp......Derp......

The stupid libs that are the Dem party can't get out of their own way. That's good for us normal thinking Americans

-Geaux

(Reuters) - The chaotic launch of President Barack Obama's healthcare law has Democrats in Congress increasingly anxious about its potential impact on them in the 2014 elections and scrambling to protect themselves if the program's problems persist.

Particularly nervous is a group of 16 Senate Democrats who are defending their seats next year, as Republicans will seek a net gain of six seats to try to take over the 100-seat chamber.

Some of the Democrats, such as New Hampshire's Jeanne Shaheen, represent states where enthusiasm has been high for the Affordable Care Act. Among other things, the law aims to provide inexpensive health insurance to many of the estimated 15 million Americans with little or no coverage.

Read more here

When left wing polls can't even cover up the troubles for Democrats
it is bad. This is before the whole Papa Obamacare troubles could be fully factored into the poll.

The extreme Left has hurt the Democrat party. Combined with all the lies that
Papa Obama has told, it is not good for them.

The American people want to trust their president. Papa Obama's lies will impact personally millions of Americans.
They will not be able to overcome that loss of trust

Right Wing
Mother Jones : 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

In Democratic districts, net incumbent approval has plummeted by 11 points, from +8 approval to +3 disapproval.
In Republican districts, incumbent approval has
gone down only 4 points. You see the same results when
they ask a question about warmth of feeling toward incumbents: It's down 7 points in Republican districts and 9 points in Democratic districts.

This isn't good news for Democrats. It's true that attitudes toward the Republican Party have taken a bigger hit than attitudes toward the Democratic Party,
but attitudes toward actual incumbents are exactly the opposite. And in elections, that's what matters.

[

I'm not getting anymore this year than last. Its the DEADBEAT losers that are 'getting'

Line em up and put a boot in their arse

They are no more important to me than gum on my shoe.

Leeches of society that have no ambition or pride

-Geaux

Please explain how your payments to a private insurance company are now going to pay for "deadbeats".

This should be interesting.

-Geaux

Read more here

When left wing polls can't even cover up the troubles for Democrats
it is bad. This is before the whole Papa Obamacare troubles could be fully factored into the poll.

The extreme Left has hurt the Democrat party. Combined with all the lies that
Papa Obama has told, it is not good for them.

The American people want to trust their president. Papa Obama's lies will impact personally millions of Americans.
They will not be able to overcome that loss of trust

Right Wing
Mother Jones : 'New Poll Shows Democratic Incumbents in Big Trouble'

In Democratic districts, net incumbent approval has plummeted by 11 points, from +8 approval to +3 disapproval.
In Republican districts, incumbent approval has
gone down only 4 points. You see the same results when
they ask a question about warmth of feeling toward incumbents: It's down 7 points in Republican districts and 9 points in Democratic districts.

This isn't good news for Democrats. It's true that attitudes toward the Republican Party have taken a bigger hit than attitudes toward the Democratic Party,
but attitudes toward actual incumbents are exactly the opposite. And in elections, that's what matters.

NeoTroll, you forgot to post this part...

POSTSCRIPT: There's also a very weird result (on slide 20) showing that voters in Republican districts are more eager for their representatives to work with President Obama than voters in Democratic districts. I have no idea what to make of this. In fact, it's so strange that it makes me wonder if there's something wrong with this poll.

But you working people?

Nothing.

Eat shit

You will see the left and Papa Obama apologists
lie about the impact and claim some smaller number
but...

Right Wing
NBC

Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market, “40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy.

I know! You guys coukd run toasters in 2014 and still sweep the Senate!

Sure....but the American people have finally woken up! They will punish these Oamacare loving commies at the polls.

Americans Losing Faith in Obamacare

New polls suggest it's not just tech glitches endangering the health-reform law, but also a crisis of confidence

Derp......Derp......Derp......

NBC reports ?Obama knew millions would lose coverage?; Citizens wonder why media ignored facts about three year old law | Twitchy

By Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye
NBC News
President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

Obamacare Polls: Faith in Health Care Exchanges Eroding | TIME.com

The recent government shutdown may have distracted some Americans from the bungled rollout of Obamacare, but a new Pew survey shows many people are well aware of just how bad things are for the law’s new insurance websites. Forty-six percent of Americans polled on Oct. 9 to 13, while the shutdown was in full swing, said the Affordable Care Act’s online insurance exchanges were working “not too well” or “not working at all.”

While about 41% of Americans approve of the ACA,

Howard Foster: Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting

Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting

Why are Democrats so uniformly opposed to proof of citizenship in order to vote? They and their interest group surrogates insist there is no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment? (Federal law requires employees to sign a document called an I-9 Form upon becoming employed swearing under penalty of perjury that he or she is authorized for employment, i.e., is a citizen or lawfully admitted alien and to provide two forms of ID to prove it.) I have seen thousands of bogus I-9 Forms signed by illegal immigrants and copies of their false social security cards in my RICO cases against employers who hire them. These false attestations are rarely prosecuted by federal authorities. And why would we think illegal immigrants, whose very presence in this country is a crime, would be above a little more crime in order to obtain employment?

More Than 200 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in NY County Elections: Report | NBC New York

More than 6,000 dead people are registered to vote in Nassau County and records show about 270 of them actually voted after their deaths, according to a Newsday analysis of voter registration and federal death records.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back