And so it begins

Why do people think campaign finance reform is such a big deal? Money doesn't buy votes. If they did, Bush and Hillary wouldn't even have to primary. Numerous cases of massive campaign spending by Rove with nothing to show for it but loses. This isn't the 1950's. We have all the information in the world available to us, so I say, let them spend and waste their money. At least they are helping the economy.

Mark
Money buys favors. To suggest otherwise is pure ignorance

Obama is obstructing the will of the people. He is a dictator and tyrant.

You wouldn't know a dictator if he walked up and slapped you across your face.
If Obama was a dictator he would never have allowed Congress to try to repeal the ACA over 40 times. HUGE waste of time and taxpayer money. It's Congress's way of fucking off and not doing anything.
Haha. No Pee-Pee reveals her gross ignorance.
If Obama were not a dictator he would have signed the bill, passed by bodies that represent the will of the people.

Since its been a disaster why isnt good for the country to repeal it
Because last year, Congress and Oblama agreed on tweeks to the ACA...
which will make it worse...not better
Eh, the GOP sure has it's two faced act down pat..
You get a law passed on lies but dont complain about those ...only the oones after....because they agree with your bias of ocare being saved except its designed to destroy which you were told from the beginning

If Obama was a dictator he would never have allowed Congress to try to repeal the ACA over 40 times. HUGE waste of time and taxpayer money. It's Congress's way of fucking off and not doing anything.
I would be fine with Congress doing nothing. Those people don't run the country. They impede growth

Since its been a disaster why isnt good for the country to repeal it
Because last year, Congress and Oblama agreed on tweeks to the ACA...
which will make it worse...not better
Eh, the GOP sure has it's two faced act down pat..
You get a law passed on lies but dont complain about those ...only the oones after....because they agree with your bias of ocare being saved except its designed to destroy which you were told from the beginning
I wouldn't support the ACA if they made me...

Haha. No Pee-Pee reveals her gross ignorance.
If Obama were not a dictator he would have signed the bill, passed by bodies that represent the will of the people.
That would make every president that used the veto pen a dictator.

Hack much?

Why do people think campaign finance reform is such a big deal? Money doesn't buy votes. If they did, Bush and Hillary wouldn't even have to primary. Numerous cases of massive campaign spending by Rove with nothing to show for it but loses. This isn't the 1950's. We have all the information in the world available to us, so I say, let them spend and waste their money. At least they are helping the economy.

Mark
Money buys favors. To suggest otherwise is pure ignorance
Granted. But, campaign money only buys influence if it works. It doesn't appear that it does.

Mark

Mark

Money buys votes, in congress and at the polls. Oh, and guns kill too.

It seems those who posted above have not considered what priorities should be established when the new Congress takes office. Do we want another two, four, six or more years like the last six?

I sure don't, we don't need nor will we thrive with a Boehner/McConnell dedux. Ryan seems to fit the mold of Boehner and maybe even Gingrich.

Mark

Money doesn't buy votes. Ideas do. Look no further than this election.

Mark

Thanks for sharing. Do you believe Grover Norquist and his Americans for Tax Reform no longer 'buy' votes, or more ac accutately take away 'donations' and give 'donations' to more biddable candidates in primary elections?

Mark

Thanks for sharing. Do you believe Grover Norquist and his Americans for Tax Reform no longer 'buy' votes, or more ac accutately take away 'donations' and give 'donations' to more biddable candidates in primary elections?

What I believe is that Americans aren't dumb, and that they react to adds much like they do to any other advertising.

Mark

Mark

What I believe is that Americans aren't dumb, and that they react to adds much like they do to any other advertising.

Mark

Buy and read a book on Propaganda, you will change your tune.

Mark

Mark

If it really worked, money would buy EVERY election. It doesn't.

Mark

Mark

If it really worked, money would buy EVERY election. It doesn't.

Mark

Willfully ignorant ^^^, or ....

Forum List

Back