And so it begins...

I strongly encourage you and the rest of the Left to continue your childish behavior. It will cement a long period of Republican control. By all means, keep this nonsense coming. It makes you all look like the idiots you are.

I strongly encourage you and the rest of the Left to continue your childish behavior. It will cement a long period of Republican control. By all means, keep this nonsense coming. It makes you all look like the idiots you are.

Unlike the nonsense from the right for the past eight years.

Anybody who voted for Trump - and I'm assuming you did - have no right calling anybody an idiot.

And you missed the whole point of the link. The Western World is laughing at you....

Last edited:
The left grossly overestimates the number of people who agree with their idiocies.

He's in freefall and he hasn't even started..

This new poll has all kinds of bad news for Donald Trump

poll shows a drop in confidence in Mr Trump across the board. Although 59 per cent were optimistic about the next four years under Mr Trump in November, today that number is 52 per cent. While 41 per cent thought he would be a better leader than President Obama, it’s now 34 per cent. While 52 per cent thought he would help the nation's economy, it’s now 47 per cent. While 40 per cent thought his policies would help their personal financial situation, it’s now 27 per cent. While 53 per cent thought he’d take the country in the right direction, it’s now 45 per cent.

The World Doesn't Think Donald Trump Would Make a Great President, Poll Finds

The left grossly overestimates the number of people who agree with their idiocies.

He's in freefall and he hasn't even started..

This new poll has all kinds of bad news for Donald Trump

poll shows a drop in confidence in Mr Trump across the board. Although 59 per cent were optimistic about the next four years under Mr Trump in November, today that number is 52 per cent. While 41 per cent thought he would be a better leader than President Obama, it’s now 34 per cent. While 52 per cent thought he would help the nation's economy, it’s now 47 per cent. While 40 per cent thought his policies would help their personal financial situation, it’s now 27 per cent. While 53 per cent thought he’d take the country in the right direction, it’s now 45 per cent.

The World Doesn't Think Donald Trump Would Make a Great President, Poll Finds
Fake news.

Anybody who voted for Trump - and I'm assuming you did - have no right calling anybody an idiot.

And you missed the whole point of the link. The Western World is laughing at you....

Given the state of the EU and Far East and your post you've got me laughing at you.

We're laughing at the joke that the eu and un really are.

We're laughing at the joke that the eu and un really are.
keep laughing ,,,until you need them and they say kma

Forum List

Back