And so it begins...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA

"IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. ; LAWRENCE
ROBERTS; and DAVID JOHN HENRY; Plaintiffs, v. KATHY BOOCKVAR, in her capacity
as Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; ALLEGHENY COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS

VERIFIED COMPLAINT
FOR DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
Plaintiffs, by their undersigned counsel, hereby complain of Defendants as
follows:..."

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf

I'm reading it now. 682,000 mail-ins counted without any supervision, illegally curing Dem ballots in violation of state law, turning legal voters away, double voting, 2.65 mill mail-in ballots not given the same scrutiny as in person ballots.
Pennsylvania fascists screwed the pooch for the whole world to see.

Just saying . . . IF Donald Trump wanted to seize absolute power (which he does not) then the democrats just provided him the reason to do so of the century. Trump could claim he was doing it to save our republic and you know what? I would back him to the hilt. If nothing else the democrats just demonstrated how much they despise America, our Constitution, our rule of law and the very soil they stand on that is our great, great nation. If I were POTUS I'd be sorely tempted to take full control of our government, purge it of criminals and then slowly transition it back to the system forged by our Founding Fathers. Trump is in a situation very similar to Napoleon after the French Revolution. I do hope that scares the living hell out of democrats.

Just saying . . . IF Donald Trump wanted to seize absolute power (which he does not) then the democrats just provided him the reason to do so of the century. Trump could claim he was doing it to save our republic and you know what? I would back him to the hilt. If nothing else the democrats just demonstrated how much they despise America, our Constitution, our rule of law and the very soil they stand on that is our great, great nation. If I were POTUS I'd be sorely tempted to take full control of our government, purge it of criminals and then slowly transition it back to the system forged by our Founding Fathers. Trump is in a situation very similar to Napoleon after the French Revolution. I do hope that scares the living hell out of democrats.

You've got to stop mainlining Newsmax. It's bad for you.

"IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC. ; LAWRENCE
as Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; ALLEGHENY COUNTY BOARD OF ELECTIONS

VERIFIED COMPLAINT

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/2020-11-09-complaint-as-filed.pdf

You do know that the Trump campaign has filed over a dozen lawsuits in other states, and haven't won a single one?

Gotta keep you guys jacked up though! Gotta keep feeding the lies you need to hear.

• Banned

VERIFIED COMPLAINT

You do know that the Trump campaign has filed over a dozen lawsuits in other states, and haven't won a single one?

Gotta keep you guys jacked up though! Gotta keep feeding the lies you need to hear.

"Haven't won" doesn't mean a thing. He will appeal them to higher courts, right up the chain to the SC.

So, the countdown begins. How soon until this bogus lawsuit is laughed out of court for lack of any evidence?

And what will the Trump cult excuse be after it happens?

DB92BAC7-4201-4A9D-835B-80A1B95585D1.jpeg

Forum List

Back