and the brand is crashing too

Trump is already losing control of his brand, and it's sinking fast.

There are people who want his name removed from their condos.

His hotel in DC is also down in reservations by over 50 percent.

If he loses, he's also lost his fortune because he's crapped all over his brand.

Really? Trump fills coliseums and his support is huge...I'm calling total bullshit on that.
Can those people afford to even stay at one of his hotels?

In yet another lawsuit involving the multi-millionaire real estate investor, Donald Trump’s lawyers claimed that Trump’s campaign for President has yuuuugely boosted his hotel and restaurant business.

But according to data provided by Hipmunk, an online travel reservations company, occupancy at Trump’s hotels is down almost across the board, sometimes by as much as 75% compared to this time last year.

75% ... whew.

Project Veritas, Wikileaks....nuff said......

Nope. Even Bill O'Reilly admitted that the Veritas videos are 40 (forty) hours of recordings edited down to two 20-minute tapes.
One minute out of every hour of recorded video interviews. How does it feel to be so fucking stupid?

If he loses, he's also lost his fortune because he's crapped all over his brand.

Fuck them. They can move. A country of whiners is going nowhere but down. Man up.
Says the guy living in The Hitler Arms apartment building.

Fuck them. They can move. A country of whiners is going nowhere but down. Man up.

Bringing in Hitler disqualifies you from discussing this anymore. Bye.

No one cares about you pounding salt up Hillary ass either. You shills are a dime a dozen. You should post as a group and spare us.

What makes you think I support Hillary?

Should I join you in sucking Donald's cock so I can validate myself in your eyes?

The point is, Dexter, Trump's very name is toxic. If folks want his name off their properties, it's their prerogative. If you had actually lived in a building named "Hitler Arms", you would most likely prefer to have the name changed rather than pack up and seek another apartment.

Trumps name as bad as Hitlers...

th

The point is, Dexter, Trump's very name is toxic. If folks want his name off their properties, it's their prerogative. If you had actually lived in a building named "Hitler Arms", you would most likely prefer to have the name changed rather than pack up and seek another apartment.

If it was named that when I moved in and the owner refused to change the name, his right, I guess I would have to move. People unhappy with the name have no legal right to change it. I know that worrying about social stigma means everything to these shallow assholes but they are out of luck.

Really? Trump fills coliseums and his support is huge...I'm calling total bullshit on that.
So...you will go on record stating that large numbers at rallies directly translates to large numbers voting for him?

If it was named that when I moved in and the owner refused to change the name, his right, I guess I would have to move. People unhappy with the name have no legal right to change it.

Note that the people that want to change the name from Trump DO have the legal right to do so.

In yet another lawsuit involving the multi-millionaire real estate investor, Donald Trump’s lawyers claimed that Trump’s campaign for President has yuuuugely boosted his hotel and restaurant business.

But according to data provided by Hipmunk, an online travel reservations company, occupancy at Trump’s hotels is down almost across the board, sometimes by as much as 75% compared to this time last year.

75% ... whew.

Project Veritas....funded in part by Drumpf.

75% ... whew.

Project Veritas....funded in part by Drumpf.

Prove it!

Forum List

Back