And the worst is yet to come

So you pick a cold period to compare modern temps with; cool!!! Dishonest but cool.

Greg
Exactly. Why wouldn't you pick the warmest pre-industrialization temperature?

To make matters worse they are including the effect from urbanization and blaming it on CO2 AND cherry picking TSI datasets to make their models match. It's borderline criminal.

You mortals think in terms of 100's of years. The earth has been turning for over a Billion years. When the dinosaurs roamed, the climate was 10 degrees higher, and they complained it was too cold.

Instead of punishing yourself, get used to it. This cycle will be hot, the next rain and then snow again.

Make Preparations.

Nope. He was trying to defend the IPCC's benchmark temperature for measuring incremental warming which was bench-marked to a cold period.

He walked right into it.

How does atmospheric C02 heat the deep ocean? Why was that added to the data set right after Hide the Decline?

I'm still amazed at how CO2 can cause either fires or floods.
I am constantly amazed at your stupidity. Increasing temperatures means that more water is evaporated, and when that water vapor rains out, there is more of it. So it rains where it normally rains, but a lot more rain. And the increase in heat in the atmosphere means normally dry areas are even drier as the snow packs come later and leave sooner, and more water is evaporated out of the soil. Of course, believing in a hollow moon with reptilians or grays makes a lot more sense to you. LOL

You mortals think in terms of 100's of years. The earth has been turning for over a Billion years. When the dinosaurs roamed, the climate was 10 degrees higher, and they complained it was too cold.

Instead of punishing yourself, get used to it. This cycle will be hot, the next rain and then snow again.

Make Preparations.
Now that is the ultimate in dumb fuckery. As a specie, we have only been here for 200,000 to 300,000 years, and have had an industrial civilization for less than 300 years. But in that time with have increased the CO2 level from 280 ppm to 410+ ppm. and the CH4 from about 600-700 ppb to over 1450 ppb. By the Milankovitch Cycles, we should be in a slow cooling period leading to another ice age. And were for the 6000 year period prior to about 1700.

I am constantly amazed at your stupidity. Increasing temperatures means that more water is evaporated, and when that water vapor rains out, there is more of it. So it rains where it normally rains, but a lot more rain. And the increase in heat in the atmosphere means normally dry areas are even drier as the snow packs come later and leave sooner, and more water is evaporated out of the soil. Of course, believing in a hollow moon with reptilians or grays makes a lot more sense to you. LOL

I realize that neither you nor mamooth actually believe a word of what you say.

It must be a flaw in the ignorant that they see themselves and their own behaviors in others who'd never think of such things. I don't really care whether or not you believe what you say Frank. That you continue to say it is your 'crime'.

Here's a few things you cannot refute:

1. You've never posted a single experiment demonstrating that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM raises temperature. Can you post it now?
  2. The Mauna Loa CO2 readings show the global economic shutdown has had NO EFFECT of global CO2 output, meaning mankind has no measurable effect on CO2

Here's a few things you cannot refute:

1. You've never posted a single experiment demonstrating that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM raises temperature. Can you post it now?
  2. The Mauna Loa CO2 readings show the global economic shutdown has had NO EFFECT of global CO2 output, meaning mankind has no measurable effect on CO2
Damn, you are such an ignorant ass. Ice age, 180 ppm, interglacial, 280 ppm, 100 ppm of CO2 difference. Now we have increased the CO2 content by 130 ppm. And the temperatures are rising rapidly.

Damn, you are such an ignorant ass. Ice age, 180 ppm, interglacial, 280 ppm, 100 ppm of CO2 difference. Now we have increased the CO2 content by 130 ppm. And the temperatures are rising rapidly.
Prior to the industrial revolution CO2 tracked temperature. In other words, CO2 was a proxy for temperature. It didn't drive temperature. This is the fundamental error in the logic of people who have concluded CO2 drives climate. It doesn't. It's a minor greenhouse gas.

So where is the experiment linking the CO2 increase with a temperature change? Did you not understand what I was asking when I said

Now that is the ultimate in dumb fuckery. As a specie, we have only been here for 200,000 to 300,000 years, and have had an industrial civilization for less than 300 years. But in that time with have increased the CO2 level from 280 ppm to 410+ ppm. and the CH4 from about 600-700 ppb to over 1450 ppb. By the Milankovitch Cycles, we should be in a slow cooling period leading to another ice age. And were for the 6000 year period prior to about 1700.

Apparently I'm not the only ultimate dumb fuckery on here. I guess some people just can't understand math and science when it boils down to basic charts and graphs.

Where would you say our global temperature is heading from the point "You Are Here" ??? Anyone?

GeologicTemperatures.png

And furthermore, what control do humans have over our primary star, given that it most likely fluctuates in output on regular cycles over time? Sure, CO2 and CH4 play a role, but C'mon, Man, Sol is king.

Forum List

Back