And they take this bimbo seriously~A. Occasionally Cognizant: Miami Will Not Exist in a ‘Few Years’

And to think the DNC-MSM is still whining over TRUMP suggesting Alabama might be effected by Dorian but are ignoring AOC telling people Miami will not exist in a few years...
Science supports what AOC said. And she's not the president.
So she’s a scientist now? Hey fk, quite the lady bartender! Let me take a moment and laugh

When and where did she pick up all this knowledge? She should be able to back her claims then, right?
You are a dumbass.
Yet smarter than you!

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Horse crap from Mz. Horse Teeth ...

The most recent data from NASA shows a decline in sea level.

Inconvenient: NASA shows global sea level…pausing, instead of rising

seal-level-sat-oct2017.png
It's too late to do anything now.
Do what? You all sound like you had a plan, what was it?

Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Why should the water level rise on a global basis with the same phenomenon.

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.
Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume is volume
Yes, but doesn't condensity play a role, where as when the condensed ice that has been frozen melts, then doesn't it expand into liquid form thus causing a rise in the level ?

Ice does not expand when it melts, it contracts!

It expands when water freezes. That is why we have fallen rock zones along our highways in the north. Ice runs into crevices between rocks, freezes and expands, pushing on the surface of the rocks, causing them to move.
Leave a beer in the freezer and I bet the can pops just saying, you all have never experienced ice or frozen products. Simply hilarious

Ban fossil fuel lol! Ban gas powered cars! Lol! Ban air travel lol! Ban natural gas! By 2025! Except for the elite in private Jets surrounded by paid armed guards with AR-15 with extended magazines.

P.S. how do you keep Somali babies warm in Minnesota? These people are almost ??? Retarded?

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Horse crap from Mz. Horse Teeth ...

The most recent data from NASA shows a decline in sea level.

Inconvenient: NASA shows global sea level…pausing, instead of rising

seal-level-sat-oct2017.png

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.
Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume displaced is same volume

Actually, because ice expands once the water freezes, the ice in a glass displaces a larger volume than the water will occupy once it is melted. Although it would be hard to see or measure, the water level in the glass would actually decrease.
Well logic would say if ice is expanded liquid, then the volume in the glass is maxed out with ice. No way it melting would do anything, as I stated. Not sure your point to me?

And to think the DNC-MSM is still whining over TRUMP suggesting Alabama might be effected by Dorian but are ignoring AOC telling people Miami will not exist in a few years...
Science supports what AOC said. And she's not the president.

Do you ever think for yourself? Are you capable to look at the big picture? Use common sense? For the love of God!

Lol! What's thinking for myself? Repeating conservative rants about AOC?
What is her knowledge of science? Please start the debate that qualifies her story?

What is a bit disconcerting is that they obviously don't believe it themselves, yet still want to impose a plan to address the "problem".
What is your rationale for saying AOC et al do not believe in the Green New Deal? Impose? It is a proposal for debate. You know that.

I think they believe in imposing the New Green Deal, but that they don't believe in their apocalyptic forecasts they have if the "Deal" isn't inflicted on America.

Sure, they are proposing a debate on this program, but they say that if its not done, low lying areas will be obliterated.

And that's bull, they don't even believe it.
I think they DO believe our coasts are in jeopardy. It is certainly a strong possibility based on logic. If the ice locked on land melts and runs to the ocean it will rise...period. And that isn't a very bid IF according to reports.
If there is a gas leak at your house, you don't wait until it explodes to fix it. All the New Green Deal does is look for ways to de-accelerate a process in hopes of salvaging as much as we can.

What is a bit disconcerting is that they obviously don't believe it themselves, yet still want to impose a plan to address the "problem".
What is your rationale for saying AOC et al do not believe in the Green New Deal? Impose? It is a proposal for debate. You know that.

I think they believe in imposing the New Green Deal, but that they don't believe in their apocalyptic forecasts they have if the "Deal" isn't inflicted on America.

Sure, they are proposing a debate on this program, but they say that if its not done, low lying areas will be obliterated.

I think they DO believe our coasts are in jeopardy. It is certainly a strong possibility based on logic. If the ice locked on land melts and runs to the ocean it will rise...period. And that isn't a very bid IF according to reports.
If there is a gas leak at your house, you don't wait until it explodes to fix it. All the New Green Deal does is look for ways to de-accelerate a process in hopes of salvaging as much as we can.

All the New Green Deal does is look for ways to de-accelerate a process in hopes of salvaging as much as we can.

You forgot the part about “them” actually being able to influence normal weather patterns. List warning for general stupidity.

If the Liberals really believed that the coasts were in jeopardy, why would they be paying $14 Million for mansions on Martha's Vineyard?

Not that I'm not glad that the Ultraliberal Elite is staying on the coast and not moving into the interior, but it does demonstrate they don't really believe in and act on their own talking points.

They ought to concentrate on meaningful issues or things possible to do something about. Like too much packaging? In a bag, in a box, in a plastic bag to a bigger bag to your home?

Or take out food in styrofoam when bio-degradable packages exist. Or knives and fork, 20 bags ketchup, 100 napkins in a sack with a burger in a box? Come on fruitcakes?

Gallon milk jugs recyclable but not 1/2 gallon? Please make it stop.

I fear that Florida is becoming so overly populated that the whole Florida peninsula will break off below St Augustine, tip over and capsize.

Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume displaced is same volume

Actually, because ice expands once the water freezes, the ice in a glass displaces a larger volume than the water will occupy once it is melted. Although it would be hard to see or measure, the water level in the glass would actually decrease.
Well logic would say if ice is expanded liquid, then the volume in the glass is maxed out with ice. No way it melting would do anything, as I stated. Not sure your point to me?

You said: "Volume displaced is same volume". That is not entirely true. Ice displaces more water because it is in an expanded state. You generally are dead on the money!

If the Liberals really believed that the coasts were in jeopardy, why would they be paying $14 Million for mansions on Martha's Vineyard?

Not that I'm not glad that the Ultraliberal Elite is staying on the coast and not moving into the interior, but it does demonstrate they don't really believe in and act on their own talking points.
Umm, how many liberals are buying $14 million mansions on Martha's Vineyard?

Umm, how many liberals are buying $14 million mansions on Martha's Vineyard?

I don't know, how many are in the Obama Family?

You sure it will rise ? I mean who knows the capacities when talking about an ocean, and how much it can or cannot hold ??

We have rivers flooding into the ocean during all sorts of events, but never heard of any threats from the ocean as a result of. What type of ice melting is expected, otherwise that it would threaten our lands by way of the oceans afterwards ?? A melt of that proportion would be of the biblical times would it not ?? Just bouncing common sense around in here, because nope I'm no scientist that's for sure.

They ought to concentrate on meaningful issues or things possible to do something about. Like too much packaging? In a bag, in a box, in a plastic bag to a bigger bag to your home?

Or take out food in styrofoam when bio-degradable packages exist. Or knives and fork, 20 bags ketchup, 100 napkins in a sack with a burger in a box? Come on fruitcakes?

Gallon milk jugs recyclable but not 1/2 gallon? Please make it stop.
Those things aren't so confusing that one could hide one's ill intentions in them. Gotta be things that the average voter Joe just can't figure out while the wallet is being emptied.... :)

You sure it will rise ? I mean who knows the capacities when talking about an ocean, and how much it can or cannot hold ??

We have rivers flooding into the ocean during all sorts of events, but never heard of any threats from the ocean as a result of. What type of ice melting is expected, otherwise that it would threaten our lands by way of the oceans afterwards ?? A melt of that proportion would be of the biblical times would it not ?? Just bouncing common sense around in here, because nope I'm no scientist that's for sure.
Beagle, I know what you say makes sense but you are confirming a watershed that is already there. Just like I have a hard time considering where all the water is coming from that goes over Niagara Falls day after month after year after centuries after millennia. Seems like it would empty the Great Lakes but it doesn't. The problem is not the water and ice that is already there. It is the melt from landlocked ice and snow added to what is already there. The old cliche about the ice in your drink not raising the level does not take into consideration that if the ice in your drink melts, if you add more ice to the melted mess it will overflow. There are enormous ice fields covering lands that we do not see around both poles. They didn't appear overnight and they wont melt overnight, but it is believed that in the history of the world, the melt is quickening due to human excesses. You and I will not see Miami submerged, but does that make not taking some action to slow the process OK?

AOC is a fucking dingbat and she proves each time she opens her fucking mouth.

How anyone elected that POS to Congress is a mystery to me. She's a fucking bar tender with a degree in economics. A bartender with a degree?? That explains her in a nutshell.

What a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back