And they take this bimbo seriously~A. Occasionally Cognizant: Miami Will Not Exist in a ‘Few Years’

f someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Why should the water level rise on a global basis with the same phenomenon.
My prince...true...but if you keep tossing ice into the glass by a couple of handfulls after the ice in the liquid melts it will overflow. Icebergs melting in the oceans wont raise the sea level, but ice coming off the land into the ocean will. So when you read of the arctic and antarctic glaciers melting, Greenland rising due to icemelt and melts in Siberia, look for a sea level rise.
I have read the the coast of California was at one time about 375' further out, and that Catalina was part of the mainland. It is conjectured that the Anasazi and several Pueblo villages were abandoned due to weather changes that affected crops. Historically, the earth is always changing, shifting, moving. But now it is thought that mankind has accelerated the change with wanton thoughtlessness and very little forethought..
And the warming creates more evaporation in the earth's atmosphere, so better start building reservoir's to save and catch that water. Uh oh the cooling affect is back, now what to do ??

Must take in consideration the rates of rise, evaporations, drought, capacities, etc.

Also the length of the pattern, and the changing of the patterns not subject to man's control. We will go through cycles until the end. The only thing we can do is control our immediate situations that make our immediate enviroments safe. That's all folks.

The fact we have always gone though cycles does not lead to the conclusion that man cannot impact those cycles. You wish to totally dismiss man's impact on things, because that is what your party has told you to do.

Since I do not have a party to take orders from I am free to look at all the evidence.

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Horse crap from Mz. Horse Teeth ...

The most recent data from NASA shows a decline in sea level.

Inconvenient: NASA shows global sea level…pausing, instead of rising

seal-level-sat-oct2017.png
Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.
Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume displaced is same volume

Go ahead, try it

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

Two years or a hundred years

Is either a justification to do nothing?

in a related Climate Change story, the Danes proved they really don't believe that garbage either. They turned down a very generous deal for Greenland Island, some place that is expected to be submerged by melting glaciers very soon according to climate scientists like AOC and Al Gore.

Actually just the opposite is true. If you believe the predictions for climate change then the ice covering Greenland will be melted unlocking a treasure trove of natural resources
Does it really matter? Climate change is real, it’s just not man-made... fact

I agree actually. It is not man-made. Whether we exacerbate it or not is really the question.

That is a question that has been answered time and again. It in fact requires a complete disregard for logic to think humans are not contributing to the warming of the planet. The amount of carbon pollution we spew is measurable as are the results.

It is time to stop paying attention to climate deniers. They are no different than crazy people muttering to themselves on the street.

I think I'll risk it.

------------

If its a hundred years, there is time to find a solution that actually works.

Just doing something like the New Green Deal- cooked up by a Boston U. trained barkeep and her barfly clientele- would be foolish as it is unknown if it will work but it is known it will bankrupt the country.

------------

Why can't the sea swallow her already? I can't wait that few years.

The libs don't believe this rubbish, otherwise they'd be moving out of low lying areas like Palm Beach, the Hamptons and Martha's Fucking Vineyard, instead of investing millions to be there.
My prince, I never saw you post like this before. What's wrong?

The libs don't believe this rubbish, otherwise they'd be moving out of low lying areas like Palm Beach, the Hamptons and Martha's Fucking Vineyard, instead of investing millions to be there.

I just don't think that the Liberal Leaders really believe in the Climate Change crapola. Their actions betray their rants

I just don't think that the Liberal Leaders really believe in the Climate Change crapola. Their actions betray their rants
I've always known that. But you never stooped to sleazy language before and I am shocked, SHOCKED! Please go back to being the classy enemy I am accustomed to opposing.

I've always known that. But you never stooped to sleazy language before and I am shocked, SHOCKED! Please go back to being the classy enemy I am accustomed to opposing.

Probably caught that from the media, I heard Presidential candidate Beto dropping F-bombs the other day and the people cheered.

------------

When you leftist assholes want to spend $14 to over $100 TRILLION on UNPROVEN SCIENCE and we KNOW that the RED CAUSE gets a huge kick back from researchers, you are damn straight we aren't letting you corrupt bastards get away with it

settled-science.jpg

f someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

My prince...true...but if you keep tossing ice into the glass by a couple of handfulls after the ice in the liquid melts it will overflow. Icebergs melting in the oceans wont raise the sea level, but ice coming off the land into the ocean will. So when you read of the arctic and antarctic glaciers melting, Greenland rising due to icemelt and melts in Siberia, look for a sea level rise.
I have read the the coast of California was at one time about 375' further out, and that Catalina was part of the mainland. It is conjectured that the Anasazi and several Pueblo villages were abandoned due to weather changes that affected crops. Historically, the earth is always changing, shifting, moving. But now it is thought that mankind has accelerated the change with wanton thoughtlessness and very little forethought..
Where’s the extra ice coming from? Great fiction

Worth repeating: a giant Sphere 25Kmi circumference, 8Kmi dia, spinning in an orbit thru space, on fire 5K-10K degC at the center. Yet leftist fruitcake want you to believe man driving an SUV to work affects the Global avg. temp? Crazy, Lunacy, retarded......

------------

Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.
Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume displaced is same volume

Go ahead, try it
I did, have my entire life. My ice melts and no overflow. Hmmmm. You’ve had melted ice in drink overflow? Hahaha hahaha

And to think the DNC-MSM is still whining over TRUMP suggesting Alabama might be effected by Dorian but are ignoring AOC telling people Miami will not exist in a few years...
Science supports what AOC said. And she's not the president.

And to think the DNC-MSM is still whining over TRUMP suggesting Alabama might be effected by Dorian but are ignoring AOC telling people Miami will not exist in a few years...

Do you ever think for yourself? Are you capable to look at the big picture? Use common sense? For the love of God!

So she’s a scientist now? Hey fk, quite the lady bartender! Let me take a moment and laugh

When and where did she pick up all this knowledge? She should be able to back her claims then, right?

Forum List

Back