And they take this bimbo seriously~A. Occasionally Cognizant: Miami Will Not Exist in a ‘Few Years’

Of course there is evidence associated with it. That is just an ignorant statement. You might disagree with the assessment of the evidence, but to say there is nothing there is just plain ignorance.
Evidence associated with the word MIGHT ?? Do tell oh wise one.

Do you think that the words "evidence" and "might" do not belong together? Really?

You really are that ignorant, aren't you?
You are kidding me right ?

Evidence - synonyms: indicate, show, reveal, be evidence of, display, exhibit, manifest, denote, evince, signify.

You see the word "might" in there ?

Might - used to express possibility or make a suggestion.
Never any explanation on how. Where’s all this water coming from?
Golfing Gator where’s the water coming from?

Melting Ice, Rising Seas | Precipitation Education

" When ice on land, such as mountain glaciers or the ice sheets of Greenland or Antarctica, melt, that water contributes to sea level rise. And when our oceans get warmer - another indicator of climate change - the water expands, also making sea level higher. "

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Horse crap from Mz. Horse Teeth ...

The most recent data from NASA shows a decline in sea level.

Inconvenient: NASA shows global sea level…pausing, instead of rising

seal-level-sat-oct2017.png
Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Why should the water level rise on a global basis with the same phenomenon.
You won’t ever get any answers. Crickets amazing, shows no press for the people, only for politicians

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.

Being role models in the world is all we can hope for and do, but the controlling of or the seeking to control world government's is a huge blunder on our part, and it would back fire on us and our American way of life badly here. It leads to wars and rumors of wars.

We have an enemy within who is embracing these strategies and plans because they hate this country, it's system, it's freedom, and it's success in the face of the world.

We have tiny world's separated by many borders in this country, and in these world's we have enemies who hate those that are successful in the other world's around them, and their hopes are to undermine, harass, and attack the world's around them whether separated by physical borders of philosophical borders. Think about it. An enemy who wears no uniform is a dangerous enemy, and one who wears the uniform but is using it as a deception to get in closer in order to destroy is even worse. Uniform being made of cloth or made up of ideologies.

I agree with much of this, my main disagreement is in who the enemy is. I find partisans from either side to be just as dangerous and destructive. Too many people put party before country...and it is not all one side that does it
Name a con scaring the masses about world chaos because of climate? I love you fks always tying in the other side that says bubkist

Being role models in the world is all we can hope for and do, but the controlling of or the seeking to control world government's is a huge blunder on our part, and it would back fire on us and our American way of life badly here. It leads to wars and rumors of wars.

We have an enemy within who is embracing these strategies and plans because they hate this country, it's system, it's freedom, and it's success in the face of the world.

We have tiny world's separated by many borders in this country, and in these world's we have enemies who hate those that are successful in the other world's around them, and their hopes are to undermine, harass, and attack the world's around them whether separated by physical borders of philosophical borders. Think about it. An enemy who wears no uniform is a dangerous enemy, and one who wears the uniform but is using it as a deception to get in closer in order to destroy is even worse. Uniform being made of cloth or made up of ideologies.

I agree with much of this, my main disagreement is in who the enemy is. I find partisans from either side to be just as dangerous and destructive. Too many people put party before country...and it is not all one side that does it
Name a con scaring the masses about world chaos because of climate? I love you fks always tying in the other side that says bubkist

When did you take me off ignore?

------------

Not so much, there is only X amount of space available in a glass. The liquid displaced by the ice only gives up enough "space" to accommodate the amount of frozen liquid that it would take to fill the glass up as it melts. But I do understand your analogy.
Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume displaced is same volume

------------

Does this apply to an un-nursed glass of whiskey, other words where the glass is a 3rd full with the ice included ?? So let's say that the melt begins with the glass being left alone, and therefore the glass is not being nursed as you call it, does it rise in total due to the melt or does it remain in the glass at the same level after the melt ??

I agree with your speak about a rise on a global scale is flat out rediculous. To many variables involved, and those variables are absolutely not controlled by man.

When did you take me off ignore?
Just now. You emoji’d me. The service is good like that

------------

Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume is volume
Yes, but doesn't condensity play a role, where as when the condensed ice that has been frozen melts, then doesn't it expand into liquid form thus causing a rise in the level ?

------------

Nope, the water level does not rise 1/100th of an inch. Zip. Volume is volume
Yes, but doesn't condensity play a role, where as when the condensed ice that has been frozen melts, then doesn't it expand into liquid form thus causing a rise in the level ?
Nope. It’s a simple test, you don’t need whiskey, just water. Mark the glass and let the ice melt

If the moonbat liberals were right, the Hawaiian islands would be underwater. Hawaii is still there.

The enemy is that of an anti-American who is hell bent on destroying this nation in every way possible. They reveal themselves on occasion via their rehtoric or words spoken or by their acts committed. The only thing this nation can do is look within itself, and to identify all that is good, and then to support and lift up that good regardless of race, religion and gender. We as a smart people know what is good and what is bad, and for us to be convinced otherwise is where it has all gone wrong.

An example of anti-Americans are these school shooters or mass shooters in general.

They decide to use their thoughts and actions to take out their mental instabilities on the world's in existence around them. We must protect ourselves from these radicals. We also need to recognize who is creating these radicals, and we as a nation needs to do something about that as well. If it's Hollywood, then we should investigate Hollywood, and if it is any platform or group creating these things, then they should be investigated also. Solutions must come, but not at the expense of good American's, and their freedoms. We must only punish wrongdoing, and wrong doers, and leave good American's alone.

Beto insighting potential problems by yelling fire in a crowded debate like he did was wrong. Blankety attacking all citizen's with ones rehtoric from a platform like that was wrong.

Last edited:
Evidence associated with the word MIGHT ?? Do tell oh wise one.

Do you think that the words "evidence" and "might" do not belong together? Really?

You really are that ignorant, aren't you?
You are kidding me right ?

Evidence - synonyms: indicate, show, reveal, be evidence of, display, exhibit, manifest, denote, evince, signify.

You see the word "might" in there ?

Might - used to express possibility or make a suggestion.
Never any explanation on how. Where’s all this water coming from?
Golfing Gator where’s the water coming from?

Melting Ice, Rising Seas | Precipitation Education

" When ice on land, such as mountain glaciers or the ice sheets of Greenland or Antarctica, melt, that water contributes to sea level rise. And when our oceans get warmer - another indicator of climate change - the water expands, also making sea level higher. "
Must take in consideration the rates of rise, evaporations, drought, capacities, etc.

Also the length of the pattern, and the changing of the patterns not subject to man's control. We will go through cycles until the end. The only thing we can do is control our immediate situations that make our immediate enviroments safe. That's all folks.

in a related Climate Change story, the Danes proved they really don't believe that garbage either. They turned down a very generous deal for Greenland Island, some place that is expected to be submerged by melting glaciers very soon according to climate scientists like AOC and Al Gore.

Actually just the opposite is true. If you believe the predictions for climate change then the ice covering Greenland will be melted unlocking a treasure trove of natural resources
Does it really matter? Climate change is real, it’s just not man-made... fact

I agree actually. It is not man-made. Whether we exacerbate it or not is really the question.

That is a question that has been answered time and again. It in fact requires a complete disregard for logic to think humans are not contributing to the warming of the planet. The amount of carbon pollution we spew is measurable as are the results.

It is time to stop paying attention to climate deniers. They are no different than crazy people muttering to themselves on the street.

in a related Climate Change story, the Danes proved they really don't believe that garbage either. They turned down a very generous deal for Greenland Island, some place that is expected to be submerged by melting glaciers very soon according to climate scientists like AOC and Al Gore.

Actually just the opposite is true. If you believe the predictions for climate change then the ice covering Greenland will be melted unlocking a treasure trove of natural resources

I agree actually. It is not man-made. Whether we exacerbate it or not is really the question.

That is a question that has been answered time and again. It in fact requires a complete disregard for logic to think humans are not contributing to the warming of the planet. The amount of carbon pollution we spew is measurable as are the results.

It is time to stop paying attention to climate deniers. They are no different than crazy people muttering to themselves on the street.
Must stop believing in those whom think that they can break us in order to somehow go throughout the world in hopes to control the world by way of this global climate bullcrap. This is Hitler think, and we as Americans aren't going to fall for it anymore.

Climate "deniers" have a vote, so you have to convince them in order to implement your policies.

Calling them "crazy people" is no way to win them over.

Climate Change politics isn't as popular as libs contend. Clinton did the Kyoto protocols, and B. Hussein O. did the Paris accords. But neither treaty was ever ratified by the US Senate as required by the Constitution to make them effective. Both of the Ultraliberal strongmen realized the people have a problem with this, which they see as technically speaking, crapola.

Please note that this is not a secret, the Democrats didn't have any questions about Climate Change during their debate this week.

Must stop believing in those whom think that they can break us in order to somehow go throughout the world in hopes to control the world by way of this global climate bullcrap. This is Hitler think, and we as Americans aren't going to fall for it anymore.

Thanks for illustrating my point so brilliantly...

"They are no different than crazy people muttering to themselves on the street"

Climate "deniers" have a vote, so you have to convince them in order to implement your policies.

Calling them "crazy people" is no way to win them over.

Climate Change politics isn't as popular as libs contend. Clinton did the Kyoto protocols, and B. Hussein O. did the Paris accords. But neither treaty was ever ratified by the US Senate as required by the Constitution to make them effective. Both of the Ultraliberal strongmen realized the people have a problem with this, which they see as technically speaking, crapola.

Please note that this is not a secret, the Democrats didn't have any questions about Climate Change during their debate this week.
Showing you science doesn't work. Ignoring your inane views is the only option left.

Forum List

Back