And they take this bimbo seriously~A. Occasionally Cognizant: Miami Will Not Exist in a ‘Few Years’

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Horse crap from Mz. Horse Teeth ...

The most recent data from NASA shows a decline in sea level.

Inconvenient: NASA shows global sea level…pausing, instead of rising

seal-level-sat-oct2017.png

While AOC is a moron and an alarmist...looking at your graph, there was a pause, or even a drop in 2010 to 2012 and then the rise started again. Has it occurred to you that might be what is happening now?
MIGHT !!!!! Big word with absolutely no evidence or substance associated with it.

Of course there is evidence associated with it. That is just an ignorant statement. You might disagree with the assessment of the evidence, but to say there is nothing there is just plain ignorance.
Evidence associated with the word MIGHT ?? Do tell oh wise one.

Do you think that the words "evidence" and "might" do not belong together? Really?

You really are that ignorant, aren't you?

Her 15 minutes are almost up, let her be the fool he is.
It may actually get worse. Most millennials think like her. As the older white voters with common sense die off, the millennials will have more power.

"
AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district"

"It found that she has a low 21% favorability rating, that just 11% believe she has their best interests in mind, and that only 13% would vote to reelect her."

Poll: AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district

It may actually get worse. Most millennials think like her. As the older white voters with common sense die off, the millennials will have more power.
"AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district"
"It found that she has a low 21% favorability rating, that just 11% believe she has their best interests in mind, and that only 13% would vote to reelect her."

I hope she gets tossed in the next election, but she's in a very liberal district. I don't think a Republican has won that district in decades.

"AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district"

I hope she gets tossed in the next election, but she's in a very liberal district. I don't think a Republican has won that district in decades.

Chances are she will not make it past the primaries. But you are correct, another Dem will win the seat.

in a related Climate Change story, the Danes proved they really don't believe that garbage either. They turned down a very generous deal for Greenland Island, some place that is expected to be submerged by melting glaciers very soon according to climate scientists like AOC and Al Gore.

Actually just the opposite is true. If you believe the predictions for climate change then the ice covering Greenland will be melted unlocking a treasure trove of natural resources
Does it really matter? Climate change is real, it’s just not man-made... fact

I agree actually. It is not man-made. Whether we exacerbate it or not is really the question.
Just like healthcare, frivolous gun control laws, climate change is just another way to control....

I agree again. It is being used that way, which is a big problem since it keeps us from making the changes we need to adapt to and take advantage of the changing climate.
We can change our immediate localized climates by changing some things around us, otherwise like creating less concrete jungles, and going clean as far as the scale of pollution we pump into the water ways and air ways. We have been doing this (clean up and change) for years now, and we have made some great gains in these areas over the years. Saving the world with our money is a failed strategy, and it is the talk of political con-artist that want to use such issues in which we have seen and experienced over the years, as a way to somehow seek world dominance and power under these adventurous endeavors.

Using enviromentalism on a global scale is an expansionism strategy that attempts to change economic systems in order to put them under the control of a one world government.

"
AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district"

Considering the fact that AOC's district is overwhelmingly Moonbat Liberal, she will still be reelected until she is an old bag if she wants.

Maxine Waters, a gal of similar intellectual prowess, has been in Congress for decades in a similar district.

Unless this nation uses a Trump presidency to make the nessesary changes in education, and the court systems etc, then yes we will all fail to secure the future for the youth who still have hope in an America they Invision for their future.

We can change our immediate localized climates by changing some things around us, otherwise like creating less concrete jungles, and going clean as far as the scale of pollution we pump into the water ways and air ways. We have been doing this (clean up and change) for years now, and we have made some great gains in these areas over the years.

Do you think that it is possible that if we change enough immediate localized climates that it could have some impact on the overall climate? Seems enough tiny dots can fill any space. I do agree that we have made some great strides in this area.

Saving the world with our money is a failed strategy, and it is the talk of political con-artist that want to use such issues in which we have seen and experienced over the years, as a way to somehow seek world dominance and power under these adventurous endeavors.

Using enviromentalism on a global scale is an expansionism strategy that attempts to change economic systems in order to put them under the control of a one world government.

I agree totally. I am not advocating for such things, I am saying that we should accept that things are changing and work to adapt to them. But we are so busy fighting each other over the cause that we cannot do that.

I work in the Ag industry and the farmers of the mid-west are making these changes, they see the changing climate first hand and have worked to adapt to it as much as possible. In my area the amount of irrigated land and land with tiling for excess water runoff has gone up extensively in the last 5 years. Weather patterns have changed, while we get close to the same amount of rain we now get it in a few days through out the season and not the every few days that farmers need. Getting a months worth of rain in a day does not help them much.

We are also starting to see a shift in what is planted where, as the climate warms what grows where will change and we need to be ready for that

It amazes me that people with a high 2 figure IQ actually take this moron seriously and will quote her absolute bullshit as if it was GOD speaking!

------------

0:41 Wednesday at the NAACP town hall, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Miami has only a few years left on this planet.

Ocasio-Cortez said, “When it comes to climate change, what is not realistic is not responding … with a solution on the scale of the crisis—because what’s not realistic is Miami not existing in a few years. That’s not realistic. So we need to be realistic about the problem.”

While AOC is a moron and an alarmist...looking at your graph, there was a pause, or even a drop in 2010 to 2012 and then the rise started again. Has it occurred to you that might be what is happening now?
MIGHT !!!!! Big word with absolutely no evidence or substance associated with it.

Of course there is evidence associated with it. That is just an ignorant statement. You might disagree with the assessment of the evidence, but to say there is nothing there is just plain ignorance.

Do you think that the words "evidence" and "might" do not belong together? Really?

You are kidding me right ?

Evidence - synonyms: indicate, show, reveal, be evidence of, display, exhibit, manifest, denote, evince, signify.

You see the word "might" in there ?

Might - used to express possibility or make a suggestion.

Evidence - synonyms: indicate, show, reveal, be evidence of, display, exhibit, manifest, denote, evince, signify.

Let's try this...

There is evidence that Obama might have spied on the Trump campaign. It has not been proven, so it is still a might.

Scientist have found evidence that black holes might be caused by massive stars collapsing in upon themselves. It has not been proven, so it is still a might.

There is evidence that antibodies to beta-amyloid can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease in older people, but it has not yet been proven so it is still a might.

There is evidence that the Patriots might win the Super Bowl again this year, but until it happens it will still be a might.

Why is this so complicated for you? All of science i about expressing possibilities, that is the whole point of science...to examine possibilities

------------

Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Never any explanation on how. Where’s all this water coming from?

We can change our immediate localized climates by changing some things around us, otherwise like creating less concrete jungles, and going clean as far as the scale of pollution we pump into the water ways and air ways. We have been doing this (clean up and change) for years now, and we have made some great gains in these areas over the years.

Do you think that it is possible that if we change enough immediate localized climates that it could have some impact on the overall climate? Seems enough tiny dots can fill any space. I do agree that we have made some great strides in this area.

Saving the world with our money is a failed strategy, and it is the talk of political con-artist that want to use such issues in which we have seen and experienced over the years, as a way to somehow seek world dominance and power under these adventurous endeavors.

I agree totally. I am not advocating for such things, I am saying that we should accept that things are changing and work to adapt to them. But we are so busy fighting each other over the cause that we cannot do that.

I work in the Ag industry and the farmers of the mid-west are making these changes, they see the changing climate first hand and have worked to adapt to it as much as possible. In my area the amount of irrigated land and land with tiling for excess water runoff has gone up extensively in the last 5 years. Weather patterns have changed, while we get close to the same amount of rain we now get it in a few days through out the season and not the every few days that farmers need. Getting a months worth of rain in a day does not help them much.

We are also starting to see a shift in what is planted where, as the climate warms what grows where will change and we need to be ready for that

Being role models in the world is all we can hope for and do, but the controlling of or the seeking to control world government's is a huge blunder on our part, and it would back fire on us and our American way of life badly here. It leads to wars and rumors of wars.

We have an enemy within who is embracing these strategies and plans because they hate this country, it's system, it's freedom, and it's success in the face of the world.

We have tiny world's separated by many borders in this country, and in these world's we have enemies who hate those that are successful in the other world's around them, and their hopes are to undermine, harass, and attack the world's around them whether separated by physical borders of philosophical borders. Think about it. An enemy who wears no uniform is a dangerous enemy, and one who wears the uniform but is using it as a deception to get in closer in order to destroy is even worse. Uniform being made of cloth or made up of ideologies.

------------

Where’s the water coming from? Say arctic AOC. That will stop her nonsense

Considering AOC's extensive experience in the Bartending profession, you'd think she would understand.

If someone nurses their whiskey on the rocks and the ice melts, the glass doesn't overflow.

Why should the water level rise on a global basis with the same phenomenon.

I know right... You reckon that they aren't taking into consideration drought, and El Niño and La Niña in which are complex weather patterns resulting from variations in ocean temperatures in the Equatorial Pacific ? ... El Niño and La Niña are opposite phases of what is known as the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) cycle. ... La Niña is sometimes referred to as the cold phase ...

So many global patterns, but that's the brilliance of the con. No one can say yes or no in the cause and effects on a global scale.

All we can do is be a role model by way of our methods and enviromental conservation efforts, and be educators to others on what we do to improve things here.

Golfing Gator where’s the water coming from?

Being role models in the world is all we can hope for and do, but the controlling of or the seeking to control world government's is a huge blunder on our part, and it would back fire on us and our American way of life badly here. It leads to wars and rumors of wars.

We have an enemy within who is embracing these strategies and plans because they hate this country, it's system, it's freedom, and it's success in the face of the world.

We have tiny world's separated by many borders in this country, and in these world's we have enemies who hate those that are successful in the other world's around them, and their hopes are to undermine, harass, and attack the world's around them whether separated by physical borders of philosophical borders. Think about it. An enemy who wears no uniform is a dangerous enemy, and one who wears the uniform but is using it as a deception to get in closer in order to destroy is even worse. Uniform being made of cloth or made up of ideologies.

I agree with much of this, my main disagreement is in who the enemy is. I find partisans from either side to be just as dangerous and destructive. Too many people put party before country...and it is not all one side that does it

Forum List

Back