And They’ll Find That Librarian and There’ll Be Hell to Pay

How does this have any relevance at all to funding of universities?

If I walked up to you and called you a cocksucking faggot and called your mom a whore that got paid to get knocked up with you, and then asked you for money.

would you give it to me?

If I walked up to you and called you a cocksucking faggot and called your mom a whore that got paid to get knocked up with you, and then asked you for money.

would you give it to me?

You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever

Only colleges whose employees donate to people I like will get federal funding. Dumb bunnies.

would you give it to me?

You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever
ok

If I recall, you are a libertarian or at the very least a classical liberal.

the left, college professors and others employed by colleges and universities hate you, and they preach to the students that you should be hated.

You give them money so they can donate it to people that support their hate filled views.

would you give it to me?

I'd appreciated the candor, but I don't even give money to people I like.

I'm a cop, pretty sure they do that anyway, regardless of my tipping.

Youch!
Yeah, Anyone displaying a badge these days ....sad but true.

On the bright side, all that "extra protein" you're getting is giving your immune system a workout :113:

Forum List

Back