And why are there not more male Alt Right?

Jake, Hillary invented Alt Right on 8/25/16. The oldest Alt Right Guy is only 10 months old

Try again, nutjob. They've been around longer than you've been able to change your depends.

Odd there's not a single mention of Alt Right on USMB prior to 8/15/16
Plenty of mention of Nazis, though. Same thing.
Sure, Jake
You're welcome.

Jake, Hillary invented Alt Right on 8/25/16. The oldest Alt Right Guy is only 10 months old

Try again, nutjob. They've been around longer than you've been able to change your depends.

Sure, Jake
You're welcome.

I give you credit for being the poster with the most diverse group of socks and only rarely and probably intentionally cross pollinating them

Sure, Jake
You're welcome.

I give you credit for being the poster with the most diverse group of socks and only rarely and probably intentionally cross pollinating them
Poor Frankie. His fragile ego can't handle that several people regularly hand him his ass.

"Its gotta be one guy!!!"

Sure, Jake
You're welcome.

Poor Frankie. His fragile ego can't handle that several people regularly hand him his ass.

LOL. There are 2 maybe 3 unique Liberal posters who account for 95% of the Progressive posts on USMB under at least 60 sock accounts.

We have Mal

Sure, Jake
You're welcome.

LOL. There are 2 maybe 3 unique Liberal posters who account for 95% of the Progressive posts on USMB under at least 60 sock accounts.

We have Mal
Poor delusional Frankie. :lol:

I think liberals should be more tolerant. They seem to be pretty hateful towards those they disagree with politically. Must be bigotry or something. ;)
"Tolerance" is a Liberal shtick that is rarely practiced by them. In short, the only people the far Left tolerates are other far Lefties.

Forum List

Back