And with the 141st pick of the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select....

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Shaquem Griffin, linebacker, UCF.

Badass.
shaquem-griffin-030418-getty-ftrjpg_mhn68ljl7tmt1iz4agiidm3uv.jpg

Badass.

Since I first heard about him, I've wondered if the NFL has rules regarding the use of prosthetic devices. I've only been able to find a couple of questionable rules that might apply, mostly geared toward not having hard objects without them being covered. Clearly the kid has been able to play at a high level without use of a prosthetic, I just wonder if he'd be able to use one of any kind in the NFL if he wanted to.

Badass.

Since I first heard about him, I've wondered if the NFL has rules regarding the use of prosthetic devices. I've only been able to find a couple of questionable rules that might apply, mostly geared toward not having hard objects without them being covered. Clearly the kid has been able to play at a high level without use of a prosthetic, I just wonder if he'd be able to use one of any kind in the NFL if he wanted to.
Yeah, I was wondering about the same thing.

I don't think he cares!

My wife and I were waiting to see where he went. I wish him the best of luck. His brother is on the Seahawks team already, so that should help a little with the transition to the NFL.

Forum List

Back