Andreas Lubitz: 'White Christian' Germanwings crash pilot 'should be called a terrorist'

German is the keyword...they are savages.

As far as the news says he was a nice guy and who knew. German is not a keyword, they are not savages. Man those Jews have everyone hating Germans, how about the Bolsheviks Jews who killed millions in Russia, and the Japs, and then Eisenhower's treatment of the German POW's and we talk about the Jap POW camps. Lets talk about the raping that the Soviets did when they entered Germany, I read many of the Pow's followed the Germans instead of being taken by the hands of the Russian, and then well we bombed the heck out of them.

As far as the news says he was a nice guy and who knew. German is not a keyword, they are not savages. Man those Jews have everyone hating Germans, how about the Bolsheviks Jews who killed millions in Russia, and the Jap, and then Eisenhower's treatment of the German POW's and we talk about the Jap POW camps.
Germans are savages that have riddled humankind with war, attempted genocide, rape and murder.

As far as the news says he was a nice guy and who knew. German is not a keyword, they are not savages. Man those Jews have everyone hating Germans, how about the Bolsheviks Jews who killed millions in Russia, and the Jap, and then Eisenhower's treatment of the German POW's and we talk about the Jap POW camps.
Germans are savages that have riddled humankind with war, attempted genocide, rape and murder.

Gee now is it the Germans or Muslims? Israel has the world hating everyone.

Germans and muslims have the same goals. They are both savage people who have done nothing more than terrorize this world.

As far as the news says he was a nice guy and who knew. German is not a keyword, they are not savages. Man those Jews have everyone hating Germans, how about the Bolsheviks Jews who killed millions in Russia, and the Japs, and then Eisenhower's treatment of the German POW's and we talk about the Jap POW camps. Lets talk about the raping that the Soviets did when they entered Germany, I read many of the Pow's followed the Germans instead of being taken by the hands of the Russian, and then well we bombed the heck out of them.

I just want to let you know that this has absolutely nothing to do with us Jews, and once again you have posted off-topic with a flame-bait posting, as usual.

And by the way, relations between German and Israel are very good. Your stupidity is just astounding.

Now, go fuck off.

Then tell me in the filthiest language a Zionist can use, why everyone hates Germans. Don't dare play the holocaust card on me. Can't do it can you?

The holocaust is why everyone has a bad opinion of Germans, and Israel did that just to steal Palestinian land. You Zionist are a disgrace.

Then tell me in the filthiest language a Zionist can use, why everyone hates Germans. Don't dare play the holocaust card on me. Can't do it can you?

The holocaust is why everyone has a bad opinion of Germans, and Israel did that just to steal Palestinian land. You Zionist are a disgrace.

You obviously don't live on our planet. Modern Germans are actually well liked, respected and share the same aspirations as most all of us. And they live in peace with their neighbors, whether they are Christians, Jews or Muslims. And since I am a Jew who also lives in Germany, I have a birdseye view of this.

But once again, that has nothing to do with the OP, but you are such a poor soul, all you can do is to hate Jews.

You completely lack the ability to concentrate on anything without hating Jews.

Hossfly - penelope seems very confused to me....

Germans and muslims have the same goals. They are both savage people who have done nothing more than terrorize this world.

Really I guess the Zionist have got you filling with their propaganda up to the brim. Israel did their best to ruin Germany, first after WWI and the after WWII, and now Jews are flocking to Germany again, wonder why. Germany survived. The holocaust industry is still going strong, I hope they enjoy it why they can, before people realize the Zionist role in it.

You obviously don't live on our planet. Modern Germans are actually well liked, respected and share the same aspirations as most all of us. And they live in peace with their neighbors, whether they are Christians, Jews or Muslims. And since I am a Jew who also lives in Germany, I have a birdseye view of this.

But once again, that has nothing to do with the OP, but you are such a poor soul, all you can do is to hate Jews.

You might want to tell nutz that. Why aren't you standing up for the Germans since you live there. Why are you letting them be disgraced. Or are you just living off of them enjoying free college?

I live on this planet and I see how the Israel gov is now pushing us into another war. Are you old enough to remember 911 or the Iraq war? I realize some people here are very young.

Really I guess the Zionist have got you filling with their propaganda up to the brim. Israel did their best to ruin Germany, first after WWI and the after WWII, and now Jews are flocking to Germany again, wonder why. Germany survived. The holocaust industry is still going strong, I hope they enjoy it why they can, before people realize the Zionist role in it.
Truth is truth.

She's not confused at all. Why, she has the same one-track mindset she inherited from her Onkel Adolf Shickelgruber.

So are Muslims, Russia, and others scum.

such goyim stench

Why is it that liberals, who claim to be so smart, both write and post such ridiculous tripe.

The author of the article, Sara Buchanan, should educate herself on the definition of the word "Terrorism"...

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
Unless our resident Christian hater, the OP, has some special insight into the any political motives that have not presently been revealed by authorities familiar with the investigation...then once again he has revealed the pitfalls of allowing blinding hatred to run roughshod over rational thought processes.

Forum List

Back