Andrew Gillum classic Race baiter links "Monkeying" comment to Donald Trump.

This is what America does not need. Manufactured Racism and demagoguery from Liberals. The latest Democrat trying to peddle this snake oil is Andrew Gillum who not only misrepresents what his opponent said, he expands it to blame Donald Trump.

Andrew Gillum says Ron DeSantis 'monkey' comment is straight out of Trump handbook
Oh Bull Fucking Shit.

It was a racial slur. You know it. Quit being such a dishonest POS.

These actions are becoming more & more common thanks to the rhetoric Trump users & defends.

Trump has given you peoples the idea that it is OK to say racist & bigoted shit.

It is not OK & makes you like the ignorant person you are.

Racists are ignorant people. Defenders of racists are worse.

This is what America does not need. Manufactured Racism and demagoguery from Liberals. The latest Democrat trying to peddle this snake oil is Andrew Gillum who not only misrepresents what his opponent said, he expands it to blame Donald Trump.

Andrew Gillum says Ron DeSantis 'monkey' comment is straight out of Trump handbook
Oh Bull Fucking Shit.

These actions are becoming more & more common thanks to the rhetoric Trump users & defends.

Trump has given you peoples the idea that it is OK to say racist & bigoted shit.

what was a racial slur?

Of course. This is all about politics.

Gillum is running with it.
he becomes a racist, because what he's saying is blacks resemble animals. why would he do that? n o one else made that comment. Why would he? That's as racist as it gets. I'd spit at him for saying it. Just saying If it were me he was referring to.
Have you ever heard the terms "That throws a monkey wrench in the works" or "Hey don't monkey around with that!" Are those Racist comments?

he becomes a racist, because what he's saying is blacks resemble animals. why would he do that? n o one else made that comment. Why would he? That's as racist as it gets. I'd spit at him for saying it. Just saying If it were me he was referring to.
Have you ever heard the terms "That throws a monkey wrench in the works" or "Hey don't monkey around with that!" Are those Racist comments?

Only if you are a Republican running for office against a black Democrat.

Then, yes.

In EVERY SINGLE OTHER INSTANCE OF THIS, no.

Oh Bull Fucking Shit.

Defenders of this ridiculous phrase twisting to create Racists are damaging the country and do a disservice to themselves. Wake up, you are being manipulated again by your Party and the Media.

they are if they need them to be.

Oh Bull Fucking Shit.

and calling everyone racist, nazi, white supremacist and so forth is not all too common on the left? you've relegated these words to have zero value or effect anymore because you use them EVERY GOD DAMN TIME YOU CAN and most of the time, you shouldn't.

talk about being a dishonest piece of shit - go hug your mirror dude.

Oh Bull Fucking Shit.

Dave I am going to drop down to your level...

:fu: and your double standard...

how about monkey bars on a playground?

Just because the ward MONKEY "CAN" be used as a racil slur does NOT mean whenever it is used, it IS a racial slur.

Democrats are being DISINGENUOUS AS FUCK on this one.

Same with any other racial epithet.

Dems will have us believe that for 39 years, Desantis hid his racism, and 12 hours after he won the GOP nomination, he becomes NOT ONLY a RACIST, but a racist who throws slurs at his opponent.

SMD KMA and other actions as well.

Can you imagine if Democrats woulld say such a thing?
Dl0ceMDXgAAfeUy.jpg

Forum List

Back