Andrew Klavan has created a "My Fair Share" calculator to show you what you owe others....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a great tool for all the social justice bullies out there who still have no clue how life works.....

This calculator will allow the most rabid anti freedom, social justice warrior to calculate exactly how much of the work and wealth of other people they deserve....it is a great tool...

Enjoy.

And I know what you’re wondering. You’re wondering: Gee, Democrat politician, what is my fair share? Fair share of what? What's fair about it? And how can I figure out the exact amount?

Well, wonder no more. Today, exclusively here at the Daily Wire, we are offering the Klave-o-Matic Fair Share Calculator, especially designed to answer the question: What is my fair share?

SPONSORED
For instance, say you want to know: What is my fair share of your college tuition? Just enter the answers to these three simple questions into the Klave-o-matic FairShare Calculator.

1. Did I have any role in conceiving you?
  2. Did my wife give birth to you?
  3. Do you have my last name?
When you’re finished, superimpose your answers on one another until you have one big N. O. Now remove the N.

If what you’re left with looks like a tremendous zero, that’s my fair share of your tuition.

Enter that amount into your files... and then buzz off and stop bothering people.

The Klave-o-matic Fair Share Calculator works equally well with other calculations such as:

"What is my fair share of your health expenses?"

"What is my fair share of your child care?" and

"What is my fair share of your cost of living?"

Using the handy-dandy Klave-o-matic Fair Share Calculator you can answer these questions almost instantly, leaving you plenty of time to go out and start looking for a job. So you can pay your fair share. Of your stuff. Which means paying for all of it. Like I do with mine.

Hmmm, did he pay for the roads he used as a child? The schools he attended? The parks he played in? The police, the fire department, the hospital he was born in? Nope, others paid for that and now it's his turn to pay up for what others use. Boo Fucking Hoo...

Hmmm, did he pay for the roads he used as a child? The schools he attended? The parks he played in? The police, the fire department, the hospital he was born in? Nope, others paid for that and now it's his turn to pay up for what others use. Boo Fucking Hoo...

wrong twit...he paid his taxes too, which paid for all of that .......what a moron.

This is a great tool for all the social justice bullies out there who still have no clue how life works.....

This calculator will allow the most rabid anti freedom, social justice warrior to calculate exactly how much of the work and wealth of other people they deserve....it is a great tool...

Enjoy.

And I know what you’re wondering. You’re wondering: Gee, Democrat politician, what is my fair share? Fair share of what? What's fair about it? And how can I figure out the exact amount?

Well, wonder no more. Today, exclusively here at the Daily Wire, we are offering the Klave-o-Matic Fair Share Calculator, especially designed to answer the question: What is my fair share?

SPONSORED
For instance, say you want to know: What is my fair share of your college tuition? Just enter the answers to these three simple questions into the Klave-o-matic FairShare Calculator.

When you’re finished, superimpose your answers on one another until you have one big N. O. Now remove the N.

If what you’re left with looks like a tremendous zero, that’s my fair share of your tuition.

Enter that amount into your files... and then buzz off and stop bothering people.

The Klave-o-matic Fair Share Calculator works equally well with other calculations such as:

Using the handy-dandy Klave-o-matic Fair Share Calculator you can answer these questions almost instantly, leaving you plenty of time to go out and start looking for a job. So you can pay your fair share. Of your stuff. Which means paying for all of it. Like I do with mine.

Didn't ya forget the link? I'll help.

The Klave-o-Matic Fair Share Calculator

wrong twit...he paid his taxes too, which paid for all of that .......what a moron.

He paid taxes as a child? Out of what his lunch money?

Enjoy.

SPONSORED

Didn't ya forget the link? I'll help.

The Klave-o-Matic Fair Share Calculator

Yeah...thanks...I thought I put that in.....

His parents paid those taxes...then when he became an adult he paid taxes..wow.....you guys really have a hard time with that whole concept don't you?

I love this.... funny, these nutters never address the people that actually contribute nothing to society. It's always about those who do and achieve some modicum of success and now they magically owe the rest something because they had the audacity to make it.

Who are these freaks?

His parents paid those taxes...then when he became an adult he paid taxes..wow.....you guys really have a hard time with that whole concept don't you?

Don't bother... you can't have an intelligent conversation with anyone who starts off thinking as my father called it, "the world owes me a living".

Nope, but you seem to? The past pays for the present, the present pays for the future. Paying for part of what others need just goes with being a member of society. A social contract you were born to...

What is my fair share of your mortgage interest deduction?

What is my fair share of your child tax credit?

What is my fair share of your equipment depreciation allowance?

What is my fair share of your employer sponsored health insurance exemption?

0, right?

So why am I paying higher tax rates to support your government gifts?

Don't bother... you can't have an intelligent conversation with anyone who starts off thinking as my father called it, "the world owes me a living".
The world doesn't owe you a thing, but you will owe it because while it technically doesn't owe you it pays off anyway. Just being born comes with a bill. Some of that you pay, in time, and most of that is paid by others.

The, "But I don't want to pay for others" crap is infantile and deserves only one response, GFY...

Enjoy.

SPONSORED

Society should all pay for everything we ALL collectively use. Funny how people got no problem with taxes being used for cops,firefighters,schools,roads but not colleges or healthcare....funny how that works....just gotta keep dragging them kicking and screaming into the 21st century on some things.

Greece solved the free shit army problem by being very clever about avoiding taxes and hiding income.

So far in this country when someone contacts you for a donation, tell them that you gave at the paycheck and go fuck yourself,

Forum List

Back