🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

That's exactly what it says.
Shameless lie, as anyone can see for themselves by scrolling up. At no point does it state or imply, "incapacitated" only. So go ahead and blow all the smoke you like...you are embarrassing yourself...
Yeah, right. Because "unable to perform his duties" means something other than "incapacitated."

You're a moron.

If you actually knew anything about history and the background of the 25th amendment, it's purpose is to deal with the death of a President, or his inability to do the job due to a serious illness or injury.
But it doesn't matter how it has been interpreted in use before, or how the Trump cult wants it interpreted. It matters what it says. And if the right people deem him unfit to perform his duties as president, then the 25th amendment can be used. That's a simple fact. Your crybabying has no bearing on this.
It doesn't say "unfit," moron. It says "unable" to discharge the powers and duties of his office.

There's a big difference between "unfit" and "unable."

Yeah, it's for when the President is incapacitated. Trump was not incapacitated. Disliking your president is not a valid reason for invoking the 25th Amendment, and that's the only reason they had.

It doesn't say "Incapacitated"... it says, Unable to carry out his duties."

If he's crazy as a shithouse rat, he can't carry out his duties.

the thing is, we are all trying to carry on as though things are "normal" with a crazy person in charge.
One could argue that every Democrat is "unfit" to be President because they are all lying America-hating douchebags.

You are really deep into this conspiracy stuff, huh.

President Trump has been acting nutty since he announced he was running for office. Of course they are going to discuss the possibility that he's unfit to carry out his duties (because he is).
Trump has been acting perfectly fine, especially considering the vast conspiracy arrayed against him. The better he does at rooting out all the deep state vermin, the more they scream that he is "unfit."

If you actually knew anything about history and the background of the 25th amendment, it's purpose is to deal with the death of a President, or his inability to do the job due to a serious illness or injury.
But it doesn't matter how it has been interpreted in use before, or how the Trump cult wants it interpreted. It matters what it says. And if the right people deem him unfit to perform his duties as president, then the 25th amendment can be used. That's a simple fact. Your crybabying has no bearing on this.
Wrong. It says "unable," not "unfit."

"Unable to perform his duties" doesn't imply incapacitated?"
Correct, it does not imply ONLY " incapacitated", which is your argument. You aren't going to get away with your cheap parlor tricks with me and try to suddenly change what you are saying.
It sure as hell doesn't imply "unfit" as determined by a gang of deep state traitors

It sure as hell doesn't imply "unfit" as determined by a gang of deep state traitors
Nobody said it did, that's your delusional paradigm. It's not up to me to fit my arguments into into your freakish, fetishistic paradigms. What the document says is:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide...transmit ... their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office..."

So yes, it's up top these people to decide if he is unable to fulfill his duties. Such as, his duty to uphold the law in good faith, or the duty to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States". Or his duty to act in the interests of the United States and not, instead, in those of foreign countries.

Yes, they can just decide this. get as mad as you like, it's a fact. It is also the opposite of a coup.

McCabe admits in the book to using marijuana as early as 3 years ago.

he was also arrested for possessing alcohol as a minor back in the day

"people are very happy i fired Comey...he had to go because of you know the Clinton thing and a lot of other things" - Trump told McCabe, according to McCabe

Trump said there was a rebellion inside the FBI and asked McCabe if people liked Comey.

when McCabe said yes, Trump looked at him with contempt, and bellowed: "WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?"

"Trump intends to unravel the rule of law in the United States. the work of the FBI is being undermined by Trump. he and his partisan supporters have become corrosive." - McCabe

"Trump supporters say McCabe firing exposes FBI corruption"...thats not a Breitbart headline, that's USA Today

"Remember this, Andrew McCabe didn’t go to the bathroom without the approval of Leakin’ James Comey!" - Trump

"
The president said he thought most people in the FBI voted for him—he thought 80 percent. He asked me again, as he had in his office, if I knew that Comey had told him three times that he was not under investigation. Then he got to the reason for his call. He said, I really want to come over there. I want to come to the FBI. I want to show all my FBI people how much I love them, so I think maybe it would be good for me to come over and speak to everybody, like tomorrow or the next day.

That sounded to me like one of the worst possible things that could happen. He was the boss, and had every right to come, but I hoped the idea would dissipate on its own. He said, Why don’t you come down here and talk to me about that later?

Toward the end of the conversation, the president brought up the subject of my wife. Jill had run unsuccessfully for the Virginia state Senate back in 2015, and the president had said false and malicious things about her during his campaign in order to tarnish the FBI. He said, How is your wife? I said, She’s fine. He said, When she lost her election, that must have been very tough to lose. How did she handle losing? Is it tough to lose?

I replied, I guess it’s tough to lose anything. But she’s rededicated herself to her career and her job and taking care of kids in the emergency room. That’s what she does.

He replied in a tone that sounded like a sneer. He said, “Yeah, that must’ve been really tough. To lose. To be a loser.”

The president launched back into his speech about what a great decision it was to fire Jim Comey, how wonderful it was that the director was gone, because so many people did not like Comey, even hated him—the president actually used the word hate." - McCabe

That Justice Department officials were having discussions about ousting a sitting president should concern every American. It is simply astonishing that these actors allegedly held conversations around the notion of seizing power from the elected head of the executive branch.

Obviously, heads should roll, but really such a plot should result in criminal prosecutions with all the high-profile force that was used to arrest Roger Stone. Presidential plotters must face punishment

Exactly it should. What did the so-called President do? It should concern us when dedicated public servants contemplate such drastic action. Doesn't matter why they had the discussion, that they had it is not illegal. Seizing power is harsh rhetoric, considering they were discussing a legal transfer of power to the Vice President for whatever it was that caused them to have the discussion.

Does that mean you think you can punish members of Congress who discuss possibly seizing power by impeaching the POS?

Donald Trump has now publicly attacked the Mueller investigation more than 1,100 times. Which is totally what an innocent person would do

Forum List

Back