🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

The reason is specified in the Amendment itself. And it's not what you want it to be.

Actually, it's pretty clear what it calls for.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Being a crazy person counts.

The Deep State is a figment of your party master's imagination.

quit being such a brain-dead sheep

Hmm. Even if we can agree that our government has to have a way out when we might have a bad president, it doesn't change the fact that the New York Times revealed that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.

If thats not the "deep state" I don't know what is.

Mark

You are correct, you do not know what is. The FBI did not view their director as incompetent nor ethically challenged

That does not matter. He was LEGALLY fired from his job, and the FBI retaliated against the president because of it.

Mark

They looked into if it were a legal firing and they did not retaliate as they did not attempt to remove him via that 25th.

That is not what the article says. It says that the FBI investigated Trump for treason in retaliation for the firing of Comey. That is indeed the actions of a "Deep state".

Mark

The article is just spin from The Federalist. It is not what was stated by McCabe

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.

The 25th A is a Constitutional mechanism, period.

How in Hell is discussing utilizing a Constitutional mechanism to replace a POTUS a coup?

You people are extreme & dumber than a pile of rocks.

I see your source is The Federalist which explains you have been fooled by right wing extremist press, basically another mouth piece for The AmeriKKKan Nazi Party.
And given that incoherent rambling word salad that Trump engaged in the other day...I don't know how everyone in that audience (including Bill Barr) wasn't saying...OMG...25th Amendment

Government employees aren't supposed to do anything about it, you fucking Stalinist. Their job is to take orders from the president, not try to get rid of him. One reason our government is so fucked up is the fact that it's infested with vermin like you.

Uh, no, guy... the 25th Amendment is there FOR A REASON.
Yeah, it's for when the President is incapacitated. Trump was not incapacitated. Disliking your president is not a valid reason for invoking the 25th Amendment, and that's the only reason they had.

The reason is specified in the Amendment itself. And it's not what you want it to be.

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

"Crazy person" meaning traitorous turds like you don't like him.

Yeah, it's for when the President is incapacitated. Trump was not incapacitated. Disliking your president is not a valid reason for invoking the 25th Amendment, and that's the only reason they had.

It doesn't say "Incapacitated"... it says, Unable to carry out his duties."

If he's crazy as a shithouse rat, he can't carry out his duties.

the thing is, we are all trying to carry on as though things are "normal" with a crazy person in charge.

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.

We have the 25th Amendment for a reason.
It's not for taking out a President that deep state traitors don't like.

The Deep State is a figment of your party master's imagination.

quit being such a brain-dead sheep

Hmm. Even if we can agree that our government has to have a way out when we might have a bad president, it doesn't change the fact that the New York Times revealed that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.

If thats not the "deep state" I don't know what is.

Mark
Ummm...nope. Trump ADMITTED on National TV that he was firing the head of the FBI to stifle "the Russia thing"
1. It doesn't matter.
2. That's not what he said.

Wrong. Just wrong. Learn about the damn constitution and the amendments. Usually your posts are accurate but not this one.

Wrong. Just wrong. Learn about the damn constitution and the amendments. Usually your posts are accurate but not this one.

You mean there is no reason for the 25th Amendment?

I guess if that is your opinion then there is not much I can do to change it

It doesn't say "Incapacitated"... it says, Unable to carry out his duties."

If he's crazy as a shithouse rat, he can't carry out his duties.

the thing is, we are all trying to carry on as though things are "normal" with a crazy person in charge.
That's the same thing. Doing what you don't like doesn't translate to "Unable to carry out his duties."

The deep state is about to implode.

It IS imploding and has been ever since Trump took office.

The sound of the collapse has even been caught on tape
as the moans of the Beast cry in pain. See God or Godzilla,
religion and ethics.

crazy-nancy.jpg

No. That amendment is there if the President is incapacitated and cannot do his or her job not because you don’t like him. F@ck. Even liberal Dershowitz agrees that this was a sh@t show.

No. That amendment is there if the President is incapacitated and cannot do his or her job not because you don’t like him. F@ck. Even liberal Dershowitz agrees that this was a sh@t show.

Ok, and I said "We have the 25th Amendment for a reason"....what part of my statement was wrong, just wrong?

You are really deep into this conspiracy stuff, huh.

President Trump has been acting nutty since he announced he was running for office. Of course they are going to discuss the possibility that he's unfit to carry out his duties (because he is).

Please point out to me just where the FBI fits in this Amendment?

Mark

Ok, and I said "We have the 25th Amendment for a reason"....what part of my statement was wrong, just wrong?

Implication was wrong and you know it.

Implication was wrong and you know it.

I did not imply a damn thing. Don’t blame your imagination on me

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, it's for when the President is incapacitated
That is not what it says.

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

Forum List

Back