🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

No one is surprised that you endorse treason. Like all the Hillary drones, you are an enemy of the Constitution.

Haha. The Constitution clear defines treason doesn't it?

The Constitution also provide a method to throw the son of a bitch out too.

Trumpbulbicans have shown themselves to be anti-Republic and pro Dictator who leads by fiat. It's what they want America to become.
How have they shown that?

By declaring the entire border with Mexico a National Emergency to allow extra Constitutional power to the Executive, where no actual national emergency exist, so that executive can fulfill part of a highly partisan and controversial campaign promise by dictating Executive Orders.

I'll bet a large % of the Trumpublicans would support a fiat to imprison a certain Democrat who once ran for president. Or perhaps an ex-president or two?
There is an actual emergency. The fact that you don't see it that way means nothing. During the cold war, turds like you had no problem with disarming the United States in the face of a massive nuclear threat. You thought the commies were the good guys, and now you believe illegal aliens are a benefit to this country.

Nothing has changed.

No it's not an emergency. The Don has said he has to build the wall to fulfill his campaign promise. Even as a crisis, it has lessened in intensity in the last 10 years.

9-11 was a national Emergency.

The symbiotic relationship between businesses and cheap labor will not be altered by a wall.

Drugs are a commodity. A wall will not stop that business. As long as you have markets for products, the products will get here. That will not be altered by a wall.

Comprehensive reform is what is needed to solve the problems, imo. Partisans do not want that because it means compromise.
Obama declared 10 national emergencies, dumbass. 9/11 isn't the only national emergency.
  1. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia (Apr. 12, 2010)
  2. Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya (Feb. 25, 2011)
  3. Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations (Jul. 25, 2011)
  4. Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen (May 16, 2012)
  5. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine (Mar. 6, 2014)
  6. Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan (Apr. 3, 2014)
  7. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic (May 12, 2014)
  8. Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela (Mar. 9, 2015)
  9. Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities (Apr. 1, 2015)
  10. Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi (Nov. 23, 2015)
The crisis on our Southern border is a lot more serious than any of those.

Just on Michele Obama.

Just pointing out that like your fantasies of achieving Marxism in the US, committing Genocide on Farting Cows, and Impeaching Trump, that no matter how much you want it to happen, Hillary will never be President and Michele Obama will never be a woman.

How have they shown that?

By declaring the entire border with Mexico a National Emergency to allow extra Constitutional power to the Executive, where no actual national emergency exist, so that executive can fulfill part of a highly partisan and controversial campaign promise by dictating Executive Orders.

I'll bet a large % of the Trumpublicans would support a fiat to imprison a certain Democrat who once ran for president. Or perhaps an ex-president or two?

You do realize that Trump is simply using the power afforded to him by the law, do you not?

Mark

A famous Tyrant of the 20th Century who will remain nameless also legally declared an emergency under false pretenses to assume extra-Constitutional powers.

It is a much talked about loophole in the Emergency Act that CT's have long played with. To date, no president has used it over such a partisan issue. Most believe it was not intended to be used this way. Congress should fix it. They have the power to stop the nonsense now and from ever happening again.

Didn't Obama once declare a National Emergency to force the Media to stop making mention of Michele's Manly Bulge?

I think Historians refer to it as The Tuck and Roll Rule

Do you imagine penises on big beautiful black women often?Or just when they are the First Lady of the United States? Sound kind of like a fetish to me.

I did see that one clip with her dancing on what .....Ellen I guess. I tell you what, if a real man was dancing like that in that outfit, the Old Richard would be out front and center and not just peeking out every once in a while.

Just on Michele Obama.

Just pointing out that like your fantasies of achieving Marxism in the US, committing Genocide on Farting Cows, and Impeaching Trump, that no matter how much you want it to happen, Hillary will never be President and Michele Obama will never be a woman.

You do realize that Trump is simply using the power afforded to him by the law, do you not?

Mark

A famous Tyrant of the 20th Century who will remain nameless also legally declared an emergency under false pretenses to assume extra-Constitutional powers.

It is a much talked about loophole in the Emergency Act that CT's have long played with. To date, no president has used it over such a partisan issue. Most believe it was not intended to be used this way. Congress should fix it. They have the power to stop the nonsense now and from ever happening again.

Didn't Obama once declare a National Emergency to force the Media to stop making mention of Michele's Manly Bulge?

Do you imagine penises on big beautiful black women often?Or just when they are the First Lady of the United States? Sound kind of like a fetish to me.

I did see that one clip with her dancing on what .....Ellen I guess. I tell you what, if a real man was dancing like that in that outfit, the Old Richard would be out front and center and not just peeking out every once in a while.

2z8romg.jpg

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.
Such a painfully stupid,trump cultist thread title.

Removing a leader by due process is precisely the opposite of a coup.

Fucking embarrassing thread.

I’m a stinker, ain’t I?

Lol

Just on Michele Obama.

Mark

2z8romg.jpg

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.
Such a painfully stupid,trump cultist thread title.

Removing a leader by due process is precisely the opposite of a coup.

Fucking embarrassing thread.
What "due process?" Trump is not incapacitated, so the 25th Amendment doesn't apply to him. These vermin were attempting a coup.

For Trump to have acted erratically, he would have had to display that he acted differently than he did before he was elected. He was elected while being the same person he had always been.

That's the most retarded thing I've read here today.

Why is that? The American people elected him, just the way he was. Do you really want to have our government assess the viability of a president when he was just elected? Its not like he changed his personality.

Mark

So Bombing The Fuck out of some very expensive MIGs on a Russian Airbase in Syria is “Siding with Russia”?

Let me go out on a limb here and state unequivocally that you believe farting cows are a threat to our national security and that Michele Obama does not have a penis.

Am I right?

Trump is extraordinarily bipolar because he claims to put America First but systematically sides with Russia against America's interests

Spoiler alert: Trump is always proven right. Also, literally everyone that has their fake news blinders off knows that there has been a deep state coup to get rid of Trump since the very second he won the presidency. It really was quite remarkable though to see McCabe, on national television, admit so casually that they did in fact do this. Our country will never recover or unite until there is EQUAL JUSTICE under the law.

he just admitted on national tv to a fucking coup. there's no way he can weasel out of this one.

McCabe & his treasonous cohort must be jailed or this will continue. Treason!

Amazing how easily the trump deranged Left goes from “no justice, no peace” to “Yeah Manafort lied under oath and didn’t pay taxes, he should spend 20 years in prison and die there. Sounds about right.” Libs: you have no principles. And there’s nothing liberal about you.

Government employees aren't supposed to do anything about it, you fucking Stalinist. Their job is to take orders from the president, not try to get rid of him. One reason our government is so fucked up is the fact that it's infested with vermin like you.

Uh, no, guy... the 25th Amendment is there FOR A REASON.

AndrewMcCabe-620x436.jpg

Is that supposed to have been a tough fbi guy?

My dick is thicker than his neck.

Amazing how easily the trump deranged Left goes from “no justice, no peace” to “Yeah Manafort lied under oath and didn’t pay taxes, he should spend 20 years in prison and die there. Sounds about right.” Libs: you have no principles. And there’s nothing liberal about you.

YOu wingnuts send black kids to prison for life for stealing slices of pizza, I just can't get worked up that a guy who betrayed his country to the Russians, was given a lifeline to help himself and blew it is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

We fried the Rosenbergs for a lot less than what Manafort did.

We have the 25th Amendment for a reason.

Use it to remove yourself from this board.

Government employees aren't supposed to do anything about it, you fucking Stalinist. Their job is to take orders from the president, not try to get rid of him. One reason our government is so fucked up is the fact that it's infested with vermin like you.

Uh, no, guy... the 25th Amendment is there FOR A REASON.

The reason is specified in the Amendment itself. And it's not what you want it to be.

YOu wingnuts send black kids to prison for life for stealing slices of pizza, I just can't get worked up that a guy who betrayed his country to the Russians, was given a lifeline to help himself and blew it is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

We fried the Rosenbergs for a lot less than what Manafort did.

upload_2019-2-16_20-22-23.png

Forum List

Back