🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.
Is it a coup of theres a freaking amendment for it and the unstable president literally says he fired Comey over the investigation? You fools are so sad and stupid sometimes.

Believe it or not, you don't have to support either one of them.
True, but the sad reality is one of the two of them wins.

But voters don't have to continue supporting them. I can, almost, understand why someone would choose to vote for the "lesser of two evils". But if they elect a candidate who they're acknowledging is evil, to prevent the victory of the greater evil candidate, why would they go on supporting that evil candidate after the election?

I hope I never concede to this logic. But if I do, if I vote for a lesser-evil candidate and they win - the first thing I'll do is organize a campaign to get them impeached.

We've got to stop settling for evil.
Agree but the sad reality is the voters of this nation will pick from just two choices.

You seem to have missed the point of my post.
No I get it. It would be great if Americans stopped voting for the two major “criminal “ parties, but you are terribly naive if you think that is going to happen anytime soon.

No, you don't get it. You must not have read my post. I'm asking why, after voting for the less of two evils, would someone go on supporting a leader that they know to be evil? I can see why someone might have voted for Trump, even if they believe he's a scumbag, just to keep Hillary from winning. But why would they support him after that?

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.

Hitler found out about military plots to overthrow or kill him...

there were a number of actual attempts on his life! (15? 16? something)

ALL of which FAILED because the christian god favored and protected hitler.

LOTS of military personnel who opposed hitler were executed.....
How do you know what God's plan was?

You don't.

Neither do I, but the end result of WWII was America dominating the world Economically, and Israel blossoming as a new and more robust Nation, and offering itself up as a homeland for The Jews, and seeing millions of Jews return to The Promised Land.

If God used Pharaoh as a "Vessel of Wrath" to purify and then free His chosen people from Egypt, then why could He not have used Hitler in the same way?

Last edited:
True, but the sad reality is one of the two of them wins.

But voters don't have to continue supporting them. I can, almost, understand why someone would choose to vote for the "lesser of two evils". But if they elect a candidate who they're acknowledging is evil, to prevent the victory of the greater evil candidate, why would they go on supporting that evil candidate after the election?

I hope I never concede to this logic. But if I do, if I vote for a lesser-evil candidate and they win - the first thing I'll do is organize a campaign to get them impeached.

We've got to stop settling for evil.
Agree but the sad reality is the voters of this nation will pick from just two choices.

You seem to have missed the point of my post.
No I get it. It would be great if Americans stopped voting for the two major “criminal “ parties, but you are terribly naive if you think that is going to happen anytime soon.

No, you don't get it. You must not have read my post. I'm asking why, after voting for the less of two evils, would someone go on supporting a leader that know to be evil? I can see why someone might have voted for Trump, even if they believe he's a scumbag, just to keep Hillary from winning. But why would they support him after that?

How would you know Evil from Good?

Evil men lie, so why should we trust you?

Are you a liar?

No point in answering that, because we won't get an honest answer from you.

Evil men call that which is Good, Evil and that which is Evil, Good.

That pretty much sums up the Morally Ambivalent and Ethically Challenged Left.

Is it a coup of theres a freaking amendment for it and the unstable president literally says he fired Comey over the investigation? You fools are so sad and stupid sometimes.

He fired Comey for breaking the law and leaking classified information, as well as overstepping his authority in the Clinton Espionage Investigation and breaking and bending pretty much every rule in the book to unethically and illegally exonerate her months before even interviewing her. Comey gave Clinton's entire staff immunity, and yet NEVER recorded a single word of their testimony. Clinton lied to THE FBI and Congress BLATANTLY thousands of times, destroyed evidence which was protected by two federal court orders with Comey's permission. Comey was criminally negligent as head of THE FBI, and he was fired on RECOMMENDATION of ROSENSTEIN who then plotted to investigate The President for following Rosenstein's own recommendation.

These people were corrupt to the core, and needed to be fired.

How in Hell is discussing utilizing a Constitutional mechanism to replace a POTUS a coup?
Offering to wear a wire to take down the President constitutes an act of Treason.

Rosenstein had already acted to set the President up for the Obstruction Investigation by suggesting Comey be fired and even authoring a document justifying it being done. As soon as the President fired Comey Rosenstein suggested an investigation be opened against the President for Obstruction for firing Comey, as HE had recommended.

I know Liberals / snowflakes are Party-1st at this point instead of Country-1st, but it is time to stop playing the 'Stupid' game and to start acknowledging the existing and continuing to unfold evidence.
They aren't even party first. They are government first.

How in Hell is discussing utilizing a Constitutional mechanism to replace a POTUS a coup?
Offering to wear a wire to take down the President constitutes an act of Treason.

Rosenstein had already acted to set the President up for the Obstruction Investigation by suggesting Comey be fired and even authoring a document justifying it being done. As soon as the President fired Comey Rosenstein suggested an investigation be opened against the President for Obstruction for firing Comey, as HE had recommended.

I know Liberals / snowflakes are Party-1st at this point instead of Country-1st, but it is time to stop playing the 'Stupid' game and to start acknowledging the existing and continuing to unfold evidence.
They aren't even party first. They are government first.
iu

It's not for taking out a President that deep state traitors don't like.

The Deep State is a figment of your party master's imagination.

quit being such a brain-dead sheep

Hmm. Even if we can agree that our government has to have a way out when we might have a bad president, it doesn't change the fact that the New York Times revealed that the FBI investigation of Trump for alleged treason was little more than retaliation against the president for lawfully firing an incompetent and ethically challenged FBI director.

If thats not the "deep state" I don't know what is.

Mark

You are correct, you do not know what is. The FBI did not view their director as incompetent nor ethically challenged

That does not matter. He was LEGALLY fired from his job, and the FBI retaliated against the president because of it.

Mark

They looked into if it were a legal firing and they did not retaliate as they did not attempt to remove him via that 25th.
They already knew it was a legal firing even before Trump did it.

Who are you trying to kid?

He fired Comey for breaking the law and leaking classified information, as well as overstepping his authority in the Clinton Espionage Investigation and breaking and bending pretty much every rule in the book to unethically and illegally exonerate her months before even interviewing her. Comey gave Clinton's entire staff immunity, and yet NEVER recorded a single word of their testimony. Clinton lied to THE FBI and Congress BLATANTLY thousands of times, destroyed evidence which was protected by two federal court orders with Comey's permission. Comey was criminally negligent as head of THE FBI, and he was fired on RECOMMENDATION of ROSENSTEIN who then plotted to investigate The President for following Rosenstein's own recommendation.

Yah see...we have proof he said his reason was because of the Russia investigation. Your words are nice but wheres the quote showing that was his reasoning? You can just put those eloquent words in his mouth. No one would believe it!

Hmm.... so they considered using legitimate, Constitutional means to remove the President from office. That's not a crime.
They did a lot more than that, and wearing a wire to spy on the president is a crime.

Remove an insane idiot from office isn't a crime. It's a duty.
Trump is hardly insane or an idiot.

Yah see...we have proof he said his reason was because of the Russia investigation. Your words are nice but wheres the quote showing that was his reasoning? You can just put those eloquent words in his mouth. No one would believe it!
You have no such proof. You have only deliberate misinterpretation.

Buy a dictionary.

Look up ‘coup’.

Then apologize for your illiteracy.

Buy a dictionary.

Look up ‘coup’.

You look it up. Apparently you believe government employees plotting to remove a lawfully elected president is not a coup.

ANY wrong-doing that is criminal should be sent to the Courts as soon as cases can be made. This needs to happen AFTER appropriate investigations. There are potentially many laws that may have been broken here BUT not all dastardly political murmerings or speculations are illegal. But as with ANYONE who has done anything provably illegal; they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law. There are non-crimes which can also be morally disgusting; they are another matter again.
Misusing one's position to make politically motivated decisions about bringing cases to court may not actually be illegal BUT they are indeed reprehensible. Where they ARE illegal (corruption) then a court needs to decide the matters.

Greg

This so-called "plot". Did anyone actually do anything, or was it just a lot of "What if the President is really . . ."?
Even if they didn't do anything, it's still illegal. Of course, the whole Mueller witch hunt is the end result of their plotting.

A discussion of how to legally remove the President under the 25th Amendment of the Constitution, is not sedition, nor is it illegal or treasonous. And it's most definitely not a "coup", which is "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government".

These people were talking about the legal removal of a President under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution of the USA.

Buy a dictionary.

Look up ‘coup’.

A coup d'état, also known as a putsch, a golpe, or simply as a coup, means the overthrow of an existing government; typically, this refers to an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.

Speculating about applying a Constitutional pathway to removing someone from office may not be illegal but it IS a coup if the aim is the overthrow of an existing Government (in this case the President). That they eventually worked out that it wasn't a workable pathway does NOT mean that they did not attempt to go down that pathway. It was indeed an attempted coup. Were they acting ILLEGALLY? That's for a Court to decide, but one may indeed question whether their actions were ethical or not. It may be a Breach of a Code of Conduct but these things need to be examined by the appropriate Authorities. Sweeping them under the carpet is simply corrupt and may be of itself illegal.

Greg

This so-called "plot". Did anyone actually do anything, or was it just a lot of "What if the President is really . . ."?
Even if they didn't do anything, it's still illegal. Of course, the whole Mueller witch hunt is the end result of their plotting.

A discussion of how to legally remove the President under the 25th Amendment of the Constitution, is not sedition, nor is it illegal or treasonous. And it's most definitely not a "coup", which is "a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government".

These people were talking about the legal removal of a President under the 25th Amendment to the Constitution of the USA.

Any illegalities need to be uncovered and one must decide whether it was their place or not to use Department time for such Politically Motivated matters. It may indeed not be illegal; that is for a Court to decide, but were there other actions associated with this activity that were? One is justified in at least questioning their ethics. Coups need not be violent, DL, and we will not know if there are any illegalities until the matter is fully investigated and put before a Court. Speculations on this are just that but where they are well founded then go for it, eg, were Departmental rules adhered to? .

Greg

Trump's reason could have been that Comey was just ugly; the Pres can remove the guy for ANY REASON!! That it was on Rosenstein's Recommendation leaves your argument pretty much stuffed.

Greg

Forum List

Back