🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

They did a lot more than that, and wearing a wire to spy on the president is a crime.

Remove an insane idiot from office isn't a crime. It's a duty.
I don’t think he is any more insane than BO and likely less so than W.

Yeah. I don't get it. He has half of you totally buffaloed. He's a good con man, I'll give him that.
If we are "buffaloed," then why are the snowflakes always screaming about Trump?

I don't know, nor care, about 'snowflakes'. But you are deluded. You've been sold down the river and you can't admit it.
Even if that were true, Hillary was the alternative. How would that have been better?

Yeah. I don't get it. He has half of you totally buffaloed. He's a good con man, I'll give him that.
If we are "buffaloed," then why are the snowflakes always screaming about Trump?

I don't know, nor care, about 'snowflakes'. But you are deluded. You've been sold down the river and you can't admit it.
Even if that were true, Hillary was the alternative. How would that have been better?
That’s the thing. She was without a doubt a disgusting crook, but the MSM would have showered her with love and affection.

Believe it or not, you don't have to support either one of them.

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.

We have the 25th Amendment for a reason.

True, but the sad reality is one of the two of them wins.

Mmmm . . . . yeah, you pretty much do. You get to choose one or the other. If you vote for a third party candidate, you're throwing your vote away.

The deep state is about to implode. Everyone involved in this plot should be in prison:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe publicly admitted that after the firing of James Comey, national security officials strategized on invoking the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

“There were meetings at the Justice Department at which it was discussed whether the vice president and a majority of the cabinet could be brought together to remove the president of the United States under the 25th Amendment,” Scott Pelley said he learned in his “60 Minutes” interview with McCabe.

Pelley described the top bureaucrats as “counting noses,” and speculating on where various cabinet members might stand on the question of the president’s removal.

It's not for taking out a President that deep state traitors don't like.

The Deep State is a figment of your party master's imagination.

quit being such a brain-dead sheep

The FBI thought (and probably still does think) that Trump is a Russia asset...based on his actions and evidence they already had

The deep state is real. McCabe just wrote a book where he admits it.

The FBI thought (and probably still does think) that Trump is a Russia asset...based on his actions and evidence they already had
Bullshit. They knew the "dossier" was a piece of shit right from the beginning. That was their "insurance policy" in case Trump got elected.

The deep state is real. McCabe just wrote a book where he admits it.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Hmm.... so they considered using legitimate, Constitutional means to remove the President from office. That's not a crime.
They did a lot more than that, and wearing a wire to spy on the president is a crime.
Who wore a wire?

Hmm.... so they considered using legitimate, Constitutional means to remove the President from office. That's not a crime.
Who wore a wire?
You can't be that stupid.

Bullshit. They knew the "dossier" was a piece of shit right from the beginning. That was their "insurance policy" in case Trump got elected.
The "dossier" had nothing to do with it

The "dossier" had nothing to do with it
It had everything to do with it, dumbass.

True, but the sad reality is one of the two of them wins.

But voters don't have to continue supporting them. I can, almost, understand why someone would choose to vote for the "lesser of two evils". But if they elect a candidate who they're acknowledging is evil, to prevent the victory of the greater evil candidate, why would they go on supporting that evil candidate after the election?

I hope I never concede to this logic. But if I do, if I vote for a lesser-evil candidate and they win - the first thing I'll do is organize a campaign to get them impeached.

We've got to stop settling for evil.

Forum List

Back