🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Andrew McCabe Admits Top NatSec Officials Plotted Coup Against Trump

Andrew McCabe on Jeff Sessions: "I observed him to have trouble focusing, particularly when topics of conversation strayed from a small number of issues ... He seemed to lack basic knowledge about the jurisdictions of various arms of federal law enforcement." P. 128

That Justice Department officials were having discussions about ousting a sitting president should concern every American.
Yes it should. Every single American should be concerned about having an unfit, disloyal president.
Reality isn't your strong suit
I would assume if the 25th amendment is ever invoked, that it would have been preceded by a discussion about ousting a sitting president. That is how our Constitution works. For the record most American's are concerned about the actions of this President.

McCabe: The WH once asked for a briefing on the Russian diplomatic facilities in the U.S. On the day, the briefer "spoke for no more than a few minutes." For the rest of the meeting, Trump talked nonstop about NoKo missiles & Venezuela. The analyst came away distressed. P. 135-6

Andrew McCabe on Trump attacking the intelligence community: "The president has stepped over bright ethical and moral lines wherever he has encountered them. His unpredictable, often draconian behavior is dangerous -- a threat to both the Bureau and the nation." P. 22

You can’t trust anything Andy McCabe says. He wants everyone to believe he’s a boy scout, but he lied three times under oath and he’s under investigation by the DOJ. He was fired because he lied about his leaks.

You can’t trust anything Andy McCabe says. He wants everyone to believe he’s a boy scout, but he lied three times under oath and he’s under investigation by the DOJ. He was fired because he lied about his leaks.
he was fired because the press falsely reported that the Clinton foundation investigation by them was finished and over, so he had people leak to the press that this was not true and the investigation in to the clinton foundation was not over and still on going.

This action, was an action that hurt Clinton, and helped Candidate Trump, in the election.

The IG said he "lacked candor", when asked about this specifically.

the Justice dept has two levels of lying, 1) Lack of Candor, and 2) Lying to an Investigator.

The Lack of Candor charge/accusation, is the lessor of the two... supposedly with less penalty. This is what he was accused of...lack of candor.

---------------------------------------

Regarding what McCabe is claiming now... agree we should move with caution,

HOWEVER, know that what McCabe said, can be verified and most certainly has been verified by the Special counsel, who have his contemporaneous notes that were written at the time and could easily ask the gang of 8 Intelligence Select Committee members if they were briefed on the FBI's counter intelligence investigation on Candidate Trump, as McCabe stated in his TV interviews.

Logically, I seriously doubt that McCabe would be stating that the gang of 8 were briefed on the Trump C/I investigation if they had not been. Especially since Mueller would know if he were telling the truth or not, he does have his diary of notes of what was going on at the time, and congress, below the level of the gang of 8, can subpoena those contemporaneous notes to get to the truth...

Being that he is suing the govt for his retirement, I seriously doubt he would put that case at risk, with him lying to all of us about this....it isn't logical that he would do that imo.

this piece of garbage has to pay for all he did...he deserves the ultimate punishment!

pFR5G8P.jpg

this piece of garbage has to pay for all he did...he deserves the ultimate punishment!

pFR5G8P.jpg
I assume you are talking about Trump.... I would probably be more satisfied if the electorate wised up and voted him out.

McCabe shou;ld be spending his nights in prison

Waiting for the dawn shooting

That's the fate of traitors!

pFR5G8P.jpg
I assume you are talking about Trump.... I would probably be more satisfied if the electorate wised up and voted him out.

I'm talking about that piece of shit MCcabe

the traitor has to pay!
If he is found guilty of breaking a law then I hope he gets the appropriate punishment. Do you feel the same about Trump?

Forum List

Back