Andrew Napolitano has written many books on how far we have fallen (the USA) esp vis a vis SCOTUS, etc

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I have read a few of his books and he writes about things that... well, for one both parties should be concerned about but often both are not.

Basically, he writes about what is wrong in our judicial system. He is an attorney, works for Fox News.. (did?) and is their legal consultant (was?)
I haven't watched much Fox lately, not because I haven't wanted to... but a plethora of other reasons..

In any case, all Americans should knoww the info in his books. I don't agree w/ him on this one issue: legalizing marijuana. that narcotic causes many strange effects in a person's system... can damage chromosomes, etc.. should be kept away from children at least. He says that drugs being illegal are like alcohol being prohibited in the 20s.. (for 13 years): led to violent crime (the mob..)

But I agree w/ just about everything else.. Actually he never says it should legalized for every age or anything...

But my main point is that americans need to know what is in his books..

I have read a few of his books and he writes about things that... well, for one both parties should be concerned about but often both are not.

Basically, he writes about what is wrong in our judicial system. He is an attorney, works for Fox News.. (did?) and is their legal consultant (was?)
I haven't watched much Fox lately, not because I haven't wanted to... but a plethora of other reasons..

In any case, all Americans should knoww the info in his books. I don't agree w/ him on this one issue: legalizing marijuana. that narcotic causes many strange effects in a person's system... can damage chromosomes, etc.. should be kept away from children at least. He says that drugs being illegal are like alcohol being prohibited in the 20s.. (for 13 years): led to violent crime (the mob..)

But I agree w/ just about everything else.. Actually he never says it should legalized for every age or anything...

Andrew was a Never-Trumper.
I used to listen to him.....but then he exposed himself too many times as being biased against Trump....so I think he has helped America get to the point it is today....then he writes books about it.

Fuck him.

Show us your basis for the conditions you claim from using marihuana..

Andrew was a Never-Trumper.
I used to listen to him.....but then he exposed himself too many times as being biased against Trump....so I think he has helped America get to the point it is today....then he writes books about it.

Fuck him.
yeh, i recall the anti Trump stuff... totally don't get it..

i mean, Nap whines about this and that being wrong in our country and here comes someone who wants to fix it all and be as good a pres to We the People as possible and...

what? he'ss going to tear him down? That ticks me off and frankly makes me question much of what he says in his books... He callss Lincoln a tyrant and if all he sayss about him is true, that is what he was.. and shatters all my once-held respect and admiration for him... sigh... we have to groww up some time...

anyhow... Again, if what he sayss is true (about just whatever) all Americans need to read the info he provides...

just don't unders tand the anti Trump stuff...

head scratcher

yeh, i recall the anti Trump stuff... totally don't get it..

i mean, Nap whines about this and that being wrong in our country and here comes someone who wants to fix it all and be as good a pres to We the People as possible and...

what? he'ss going to tear him down? That ticks me off and frankly makes me question much of what he says in his books... He callss Lincoln a tyrant and if all he sayss about him is true, that is what he was.. and shatters all my once-held respect and admiration for him... sigh... we have to groww up some time...

anyhow... Again, if what he sayss is true (about just whatever) all Americans need to read the info he provides...

just don't unders tand the anti Trump stuff...

head scratcher
Nap changes his mind after reading his daily e-mail; he's pure opportunistic scum.

Forum List

Back