🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angel Moms...Loved Ones Murdered...Khan Son Volunteered for Service

Protecting the American people is too expensive. Save money let the illegsls murder them.

Just think for a moment what amnesty is. It is essentially rewarding people for stealing the American dream. Stealing. When a robber robs a bank, we don't reward him with the money he stole. We punish him under the full weight of the law. Why should we provide a pathway to citizenship for people who stole the American dream from others who actually worked for theirs? So what if they're trying to make a better life for themselves? That doesn't exempt them from the consequences violating the borders of another sovereign nation, nor from the law.

We have the right to enforce our borders, just like any other country in the world.

Amnesty is pretty much the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. People shouldn't be rewarded for breaking the law, they should be punished. But hey, I guess we'll give them the Hillary treatment and proclaim that they are above the law. This isn't a game of Monopoly, there shouldn't be a "get out of jail free" card.

Last edited:
Trump doubles down on 'impenetrable, physical' wall during immigration speech | Fox News
Angel moms support Donald Trump. Their children were murdered in cold blood. Unlike Mr. Khan who pimped his son for political purposes at DNC Convention. Mr. Khan's son volunteered for military and understood the implication of this. BIG difference between the two.

Khan's son wanted to be a military lawyer. He wanted to f up the system from within.

Do you have a :link:that Khan's son wanted to fuck up the system from within? I bet not, this is another bullshit post with NOTHING to back it up.
And, nice going, Khan's son was a hero and saved many lives, but you demonize him with hate-filled bigot bullshit. Bigot's like you shame America! I bet you have your nose buried up Trump's rectum, no America loving patriot would even think like you do.

Trump doubles down on 'impenetrable, physical' wall during immigration speech | Fox News
Angel moms support Donald Trump. Their children were murdered in cold blood. Unlike Mr. Khan who pimped his son for political purposes at DNC Convention. Mr. Khan's son volunteered for military and understood the implication of this. BIG difference between the two.

Khan's son wanted to be a military lawyer. He wanted to f up the system from within.

Do you have a :link:that Khan's son wanted to fuck up the system from within? I bet not, this is another bullshit post with NOTHING to back it up.
And, nice going, Khan's son was a hero and saved many lives, but you demonize him with hate-filled bigot bullshit. Bigot's like you shame America! I bet you have your nose buried up Trump's rectum, no America loving patriot would even think like you do.

Yea, whatever link has the fu'qran. There's your link, asshole.

Protecting the American people is too expensive. Save money let the illegsls murder them.
So how long will it take to deport all the illegals in the nation?

So, how long would it have taken to keep the out in the first place?
After Reagan signed off on amnesty, all it did was encourage more to come here....So about 35 years ago.......

Ahh, but Reagan was wrong for it too. So why do you use him as justification for allowing it now?

After Reagan signed off on amnesty, all it did was encourage more to come here....So about 35 years ago.......

Ahh, but Reagan was wrong for it too. So why do you use him as justification for allowing it now?
I didn't justify a damn thing, all I did was ask how long will it take...

So I was right, you posted an accusation based on NOTHING, no facts, just nothing but bigotry, all the while demonizing an American hero. I'd say, you are the asshole, ask any vet, ask anyone who loves America.

So I was right, you posted an accusation based on NOTHING, no facts, just nothing but bigotry, all the while demonizing an American hero. I'd say, you are the asshole, ask any vet, ask anyone who loves America.

Based on the fact that Islam very explicitly states it is above nationalities. It very explicitly states that Westerners should be killed or otherwise subjigated.

I didn't justify a damn thing, all I did was ask how long will it take...

I know where this conversation is leading. It is the vanguard for those who wish to provide it to the illegals already here. Don't play dumb.

Incredibly manipulative. Straight out of the propagandist's handbook.

But the khans inserted at the democratic convention were not incredibly manipulative.

I wouldn't consider that manipulative. They were illustrating a point that he would not have been able to serve if Trump were president and initiated his Muslim ban.

Suggesting that all illegal aliens do is go on killing sprees when they come to the US is manipulative. He had his chance to comment on some of the positive things illegal immigrants do here in order to be fair and reasonable, but he didn't. Therefore, they served no purpose but to manipulate the fear buttons among his supporters.

He made no such suggestion. You are creating the narrative you wish rather than the recognizing the reality that is. He has notably praised legal residents as hardworking and contributors to American society. There is nothing trump can do except die that would satisfy you. Living on hate.

Incredibly manipulative. Straight out of the propagandist's handbook.

But the khans inserted at the democratic convention were not incredibly manipulative.

I wouldn't consider that manipulative. They were illustrating a point that he would not have been able to serve if Trump were president and initiated his Muslim ban.

Suggesting that all illegal aliens do is go on killing sprees when they come to the US is manipulative. He had his chance to comment on some of the positive things illegal immigrants do here in order to be fair and reasonable, but he didn't. Therefore, they served no purpose but to manipulate the fear buttons among his supporters.

ShitFeces, I guess this will also be propaganda of the scumbag DemoRATS at their convention! Black THUGS mothers making up LIES about their young! You're a pathetic piece of scum!

The problem with the "Angel Moms" is that undocumented immigrants actually commit LESS real crimes (no, being here illegally isn't really a crime, just bad policy) than people who are born here. They are, after all, trying to stay below the radar.

Trump is using personal tragedies to justify bad policy.

As opposed to Trump, who was dumb enough to take the bait when someone called him on his racism. Captain Khan volunteered. Trump didn't. His kids didn't. so a privilaged white guy was ripping working class people of color for doing what they wouldn't do.

The problem with the "Angel Moms" is that undocumented immigrants actually commit LESS real crimes (no, being here illegally isn't really a crime, just bad policy) than people who are born here. They are, after all, trying to stay below the radar.

Trump is using personal tragedies to justify bad policy.

As opposed to Trump, who was dumb enough to take the bait when someone called him on his racism. Captain Khan volunteered. Trump didn't. His kids didn't. so a privilaged white guy was ripping working class people of color for doing what they wouldn't do.
Trump never attacked that family. Press made it up. Why was Khan pimping his dead son as political "bait?" These mothers had their children murderd by illegals who had been arrested many times before...yet because of Obama's dumb fucking "catch and release policy" their loved ones are dead. You are a typical Democrat prick. What has the Democratic Party done for working class lately? Not a fucking thing! They expect Union votes as a privilege, yet they support NAFTA and China trade that cost millions of Ametican jobs.

Trump never attacked that family. Press made it up. Why was Khan pimping his dead son as political "bait?"

You mean why point out your son died for this country when that racist cocksucker never served in uniform but demonizes you? Gee, I don't know. Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.

The worst thing we did we get rid of the draft.

These mothers had their children murderd by illegals who had been arrested many times before...yet because of Obama's dumb fucking "catch and release policy" their loved ones are dead.

well, yeah, caught for minor crimes. Reality, though. Obama has deported more undocumented aliens than Bush did...

You are a typical Democrat prick. What has the Democratic Party done for working class lately?

Not a lot. But they haven't fucked the working class the way the GOP (Goons of Plutocracy) have in the last 35 years.

Trump never attacked that family. Press made it up. Why was Khan pimping his dead son as political "bait?"

You mean why point out your son died for this country when that racist cocksucker never served in uniform but demonizes you? Gee, I don't know. Pointing out the blatant hypocrisy.

The worst thing we did we get rid of the draft.

These mothers had their children murderd by illegals who had been arrested many times before...yet because of Obama's dumb fucking "catch and release policy" their loved ones are dead.

well, yeah, caught for minor crimes. Reality, though. Obama has deported more undocumented aliens than Bush did...

You are a typical Democrat prick. What has the Democratic Party done for working class lately?

Not a lot. But they haven't fucked the working class the way the GOP (Goons of Plutocracy) have in the last 35 years.
A.) Donald Trump is not and has not been a racist. Point was left untouched . Khan pimped dead son and DNC allowed it. He was a soldier. He volunteered knowing his duty required risk.
B.) Trump never "demonized"anyone.He said the wife never spoke...she did not speak. Women being treated as second class citizens in the Muslim culture is just a simple fact.
C.) "Caught for minor crimes" ....tell that to their patent you total liberal indoctrinated blind piece of shit. Their presence on that stage moved me to tears. A nation I fought for reduced to a fucking walking mat that can't defend herself.

Forum List

Back