🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angel Moms...Loved Ones Murdered...Khan Son Volunteered for Service

Trump doubles down on 'impenetrable, physical' wall during immigration speech | Fox News
Angel moms support Donald Trump. Their children were murdered in cold blood. Unlike Mr. Khan who pimped his son for political purposes at DNC Convention. Mr. Khan's son volunteered for military and understood the implication of this. BIG difference between the two.

Is that the standard ? "Too bad , you signed up."

Does that work for cops too . "Sorry all those dallas cops got killed . But hey, that's what u signed up
For !"

Trump doubles down on 'impenetrable, physical' wall during immigration speech | Fox News
Angel moms support Donald Trump. Their children were murdered in cold blood. Unlike Mr. Khan who pimped his son for political purposes at DNC Convention. Mr. Khan's son volunteered for military and understood the implication of this. BIG difference between the two.

Is that the standard ? "Too bad , you signed up."

Does that work for cops too . "Sorry all those dallas cops got killed . But hey, that's what u signed up
For !"
The standard is, "duty,honor,country" something you do not understand but Capt. Khan did. He knew the risk when he "volunteered" for service and expected no one use his death on the field of battle at a common fucking political event. The Angels children were citizens murdered in cold blood by non-citizens, who, if our President was not an ideologue, would still be alive. The police protect and serve everyday, and in a civilized society are not targeted for assassination like what happend in Dallas. They signed up to enforce traffic violations, domestic disputes and possibly get a cat out of a tree. A soldier/Marine volunteers for COMBAT pure and simple.

A.) Donald Trump is not and has not been a racist. Point was left untouched . Khan pimped dead son and DNC allowed it. He was a soldier. He volunteered knowing his duty required risk.

yes, he was. He volunteer to serve a country full of people like Trump who demonize his faith. And Trump keeps demonizing his faith.

B.) Trump never "demonized"anyone.He said the wife never spoke...she did not speak. Women being treated as second class citizens in the Muslim culture is just a simple fact.

So Trump's ignorance of Muslim culture excuses his demonizing this family? Really?

Hey, guy reality check. Muslims are not the fucking Borg. Much like Christians, there are varying levels of belief and piety and fanaticism.

C.) "Caught for minor crimes" ....tell that to their patent you total liberal indoctrinated blind piece of shit. Their presence on that stage moved me to tears. A nation I fought for reduced to a fucking walking mat that can't defend herself.

Guy, I served this nation as well. And when I served, it was alongside working class kids of all faiths and skin colors. That you angry racists are supporting Trump is a disgrace.

So now you accuse the grieving parents of a veteran who died serving our country of pimping out their son.

Like Trump- you really do despise Veterans don't you.

A.) Donald Trump is not and has not been a racist. Point was left untouched . Khan pimped dead son and DNC allowed it. He was a soldier. He volunteered knowing his duty required risk.

yes, he was. He volunteer to serve a country full of people like Trump who demonize his faith. And Trump keeps demonizing his faith.

B.) Trump never "demonized"anyone.He said the wife never spoke...she did not speak. Women being treated as second class citizens in the Muslim culture is just a simple fact.

So Trump's ignorance of Muslim culture excuses his demonizing this family? Really?

Hey, guy reality check. Muslims are not the fucking Borg. Much like Christians, there are varying levels of belief and piety and fanaticism.

C.) "Caught for minor crimes" ....tell that to their patent you total liberal indoctrinated blind piece of shit. Their presence on that stage moved me to tears. A nation I fought for reduced to a fucking walking mat that can't defend herself.

Guy, I served this nation as well. And when I served, it was alongside working class kids of all faiths and skin colors. That you angry racists are supporting Trump is a disgrace.
Rebuttal to "A" response: you have shown ZERO proof that Trump is a racist. Give me evidence? Your response fails.
Rebuttal to "B" response: have shown no evidence that Trump "Attacked" the wife or Islam. It's all in your biased head. You process information from a biased angle based upon your frames of reference.
Rebuttal to "C" response: I too served (in combat) with troops of all races and nationalities. I was a working class kid and now a working class man. What does your response have to with anything I posted?

Rebuttal to "A" response: you have shown ZERO proof that Trump is a racist. Give me evidence? Your response fails

Mexican are rapists... that judge is biased against me because he's mexican...my negro. Blacks will vote for Trump because someone got shot...

Rebuttal to "B" response: have shown no evidence that Trump "Attacked" the wife or Islam. It's all in your biased head. You process information from a biased angle based upon your frames of reference.

Guy, "no, he's not" isn't an argument.

Rebuttal to "C" response: I too served (in combat) with troops of all races and nationalities. I was a working class kid and now a working class man. What does your response have to with anything I posted?

Can't believe for amoment you hold down a job.

That "Gold Star" Muslim punk attacked Donald Trump without any provocation.
Obviously he thought that losing a son automatically rendered him immune from retaliation to his bull shit.
Obviously he thought that heroism is attained by being a relative to a hero.
This blowhard obviously thought that because of some bleeding heart liberals supported his gutless attack on Donald Trump, every body loved him and his numbskull wife.

BTW, are the parents of a police man killed in the line of duty "Gold Star" parents? If not why not?

Angel Moms I respect. The Khans I don't.

Rebuttal to "A" response: you have shown ZERO proof that Trump is a racist. Give me evidence? Your response fails

Mexican are rapists... that judge is biased against me because he's mexican...my negro. Blacks will vote for Trump because someone got shot...

Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "A"... The border is a crime laden cesspool. I have worked side by side with illegals and they are forced to be drug mules for drug lords before they cross. Women are raped and forced into prostitution on a regular basis along the border.
Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "B"...This rebuttal is incoherent and not worthy of response.
Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "C"... I have been in various industries as a blue collar labor, and as a white collar laborer that I am now making a comfortable living.

That "Gold Star" Muslim punk attacked Donald Trump without any provocation.
Obviously he thought that losing a son automatically rendered him immune from retaliation to his bull shit.

No, he was probably just amazed Trump would be stupid enough to rise to the bait.

You do realize Cheeto Jesus really fucked up here, right?

Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "A"... The border is a crime laden cesspool. I have worked side by side with illegals and they are forced to be drug mules for drug lords before they cross. Women are raped and forced into prostitution on a regular basis along the border.

And I hear they've got cooties, too.

Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "C"... I have been in various industries as a blue collar labor, and as a white collar laborer that I am now making a comfortable living.

Guy, someone as clearly disturbed as you are couldn't hold down a job for a week.

Response to rebuttal of rebuttal "B"...This rebuttal is incoherent and not worthy of response.

No provocation ? How about shitting all over all Muslims . Muslims like their son .

Mr. Khan's son volunteered for military and understood the implication of this. BIG difference between the two.

So you acknowledge that he willingly gave the ultimate sacrifice for this great country, the country that he loved?

So the "Angel" moms are pimping their kids for The Donald.

But that's different, somehow....

So now you accuse the grieving parents of a veteran who died serving our country of pimping out their son.

You realize their son was killed by an IED? Right? Those IEDs were supplied by Iran, this administration gave his killers 400 million in none traceable funds, AND KAHN SUPPORTS IT!

The blind will never see!

NoPe. They ate actual victims. Captain Khan voluntered to place his life in danger.

You realize their son was killed by an IED? Right? Those IEDs were supplied by Iran, this administration gave his killers 400 million in none traceable funds, AND KAHN SUPPORTS IT!

Those IED were supplied by Iran? Most IED's are made from shells and explosives left over from the many wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And where has Kahn supported Iran in any fashion or form- other than your imagination?

NoPe. They ate actual victims. Captain Khan voluntered to place his life in danger.

Yep- the Muslim American Captain Khan volunteered to place his life in danger to protect his troops.

His parents pointed out that Donald Trump would have banned Captain Khan from immigrating to the United States.

And because of that Trump cowardly attacked Captain Khan's grieving parents- the parents of a slain American veteran.

Because that is what Trump does whenever anyone dares challenge him.

What an asshole.

Those IED were supplied by Iran? Most IED's are made from shells and explosives left over from the many wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And where has Kahn supported Iran in any fashion or form- other than your imagination?

Nobody accused anyone of pimping anyone.

Yes, many deadly explosives were made in and supplied by Iran.

How Many US Troops Were Killed By Iranian IEDs in Iraq?

First, there's no evidence this IED was supplied by Iran.
Secondly, we didn't have an IED problem in Iraq because of Iran. We had one because we invaded the country and didn't go in with enough troops to secure the country.

Forum List

Back