Anger at star-studded benefit to raise $150M for WHO

Good to know we can always count on Hollywood to do the work of the Chinese Communist Party for them and save them $150 million in the process
That is merely Hollywood's effort to try to help cut down on China's losses due to Trump WHO budget cuts.
Democrats: We have a friend in China. :smoke:
Hollywood caters to China. Has for years. And now that Americans don’t go to their crappy movies they need them even more.
Good point. I honestly can't tell you how many years it's been since I went to see a movie in the theater much less what that movie was? Was it the last Batman movie with Christian Bale? Or was it the last Star Trek movie that I made the horrible mistake of going to see in 3-D?

I can't even remember the last time I saw a preview on TV that I thought to myself: Gee, that looks good, I might have to see that! There aren't even hardly any good actors left in Hollywood still alive. They've run out of original ideas, good writing, and now, too many of them either promote the farcical bubble world of living in California as a norm, or are flat stories with 2-D writing and stories buoyed up by an over-abundance of garish CG special effects. They even managed to run Star Wars into the ground.

I figure there is still a lifetime's worth of good movies from the past I still haven't seen.

Hollywood has been dying for years, TV is already nearly dead and I look forward to a lot of really big mansions in Bel Air owned by the bank up for sale at huge losses.

Yeah imagine that proving health care information to help everyone on a world stage. The Trump government withdraws money money when the US has supported WHO for years.

Trump decides to trump up accusations so that it becomes politicizes on something that is apolitical

How small can you be.

WHO coordinates the efforts health issues on the world stage, it does have bias on political orientation.

following the concept of MAGA is not its agenda. So the government want show any humanity and now when celebrities show that humanity.

Its obvious you can count on America when Trump is the CEO

Who is willing to do business with china as a businessman. Using the US government to punish so that he can get that sweet business deal.

The "health care information" they provided was faulty to the tune of 39000 dead Americans. It took 48 days for the WHO to go from "Coronavirus has no human to human transmission" to calling it a pandemic. Fuck the WHO.

We knew on January 10th that was false. It took the asswipePINO 20 more days to act.

He wasn't hysterically xenophobic enough?

He didn't do what was necessary to protect American people.

According to your stupid heroes he shouldn't have stopped travel from China, and in fact everyone should go to Chinatown and hug a Chinese person.

Dimbass.

That was stated by whom?
Pelousi, for one. But the entire MSM went batshit crazy when he imposed the ban.

Now you asshats are trying rewriting history because you were so catastrophically WRONG!
What year was that? Pelosi was one of the four MOC's that dumped stock after attending the January10, 2020 meeting.

Good to know we can always count on Hollywood to do the work of the Chinese Communist Party for them and save them $150 million in the process
That is merely Hollywood's effort to try to help cut down on China's losses due to Trump WHO budget cuts.
Hollywood caters to China. Has for years. And now that Americans don’t go to their crappy movies they need them even more.
Corporate America caters to China.

f298a8a96f732562d2e9bc10f4bc52a51250015.jpg
Hollywood caters to and relies on China for box office and has for years. Exactly why everything they produce is China friendly...or altered if not approved by the Chinese government.

Yeah imagine that proving health care information to help everyone on a world stage. The Trump government withdraws money money when the US has supported WHO for years.

Trump decides to trump up accusations so that it becomes politicizes on something that is apolitical

How small can you be.

WHO coordinates the efforts health issues on the world stage, it does have bias on political orientation.

following the concept of MAGA is not its agenda. So the government want show any humanity and now when celebrities show that humanity.

Who is willing to do business with china as a businessman. Using the US government to punish so that he can get that sweet business deal.

The "health care information" they provided was faulty to the tune of 39000 dead Americans. It took 48 days for the WHO to go from "Coronavirus has no human to human transmission" to calling it a pandemic. Fuck the WHO.

We knew on January 10th that was false. It took the asswipePINO 20 more days to act.
Nope he is the President and I am glad that triggers you and your ilk. Have you memorized the Chinese national anthem yet?

Americans dying needlessly makes you happy?
They would have died anyway. Take better care of yourself. So you blame Trump because we are the fattest country in the world? COVID-19 kills those with poor health. I had and it was pretty benign. It makes me happy seeing a prancing Nancy boy like you triggered. It does indeed. Every post of yours I read, makes me a little happier. Keep em coming, snowflake.

It's amazing how progressives would rather die, or pay incompetence, rather than admit Trump was right.

Except Trump wasn't "right". He ignored the problem for three months. He's still fighting against the governors who are trying to control this thing because he's more worried about his re-election that won't happen than the welfare of the country.

Bullshit. He was ahead of all of your pelousi's, and Schumer's, and every other one of your progressive heroes who called him a racist for shutting down travel from China.

The facts prove you are full of poo

He didn’t shut down travel from China. And we already had cases here when he partially shut down travel from China. It was already too late.

Then, for well over a month, he told us that we’d have zero cases, Xi was doing a great job and that everything was under control.

Dupe.

What was that little hater dupe? He allowed 40,000 AMERICANS to come home.

Dumbass.
Lol, no. 40,000 people, some of whom were Americans, some of whom were realted to Americans, and some of whom had "important business" in the United States.

Please, stop covering for this imbecile.

Why? You cover for your imbeciles all of the time. You idiots hurled the racist epithet at him for closing it down, and now that he is proven correct you are desperately trying to cover your asses.

And failing epically.
That's a lie. Stop repeating it.

Stop covering for the moron.

Stop being part of the problem.
the irony

Good point. I honestly can't tell you how many years it's been since I went to see a movie in the theater much less what that movie was? Was it the last Batman movie with Christian Bale? Or was it the last Star Trek movie that I made the horrible mistake of going to see in 3-D?

I can't even remember the last time I saw a preview on TV that I thought to myself: Gee, that looks good, I might have to see that! There aren't even hardly any good actors left in Hollywood still alive. They've run out of original ideas, good writing, and now, too many of them either promote the farcical bubble world of living in California as a norm, or are flat stories with 2-D writing and stories buoyed up by an over-abundance of garish CG special effects. They even managed to run Star Wars into the ground.

I figure there is still a lifetime's worth of good movies from the past I still haven't seen.

Hollywood has been dying for years, TV is already nearly dead and I look forward to a lot of really big mansions in Bel Air owned by the bank up for sale at huge losses.

That's because you're old and irritable.

Wait a minute, you're hoping for a real estate crash? I'll add bitter, conservative moron to the mix.

That's because you're old and irritable.

Wait a minute, you're hoping for a real estate crash? I'll add bitter, conservative moron to the mix.
he's watching.

Last movie I saw in theatres was Endgame. Parts of it were good the rest was cringy .
I collect DVD’s...so I have a full library if I ever get bored.
Nothing that comes out of Hollywood is worth watching the majority of the time.
I used to take my family regularly and went every week with another friend of mine. No one has been interested for quite awhile. It’s all trash.

Corporate America caters to China.

f298a8a96f732562d2e9bc10f4bc52a51250015.jpg
Hollywood caters to and relies on China for box office and has for years. Exactly why everything they produce is China friendly...or altered if not approved by the Chinese government.

That would be Corporate America.

How small can you be.

According to your stupid heroes he shouldn't have stopped travel from China, and in fact everyone should go to Chinatown and hug a Chinese person.

Dimbass.

That was stated by whom?
Pelousi, for one. But the entire MSM went batshit crazy when he imposed the ban.

Now you asshats are trying rewriting history because you were so catastrophically WRONG!

Nobody went batshit because of the partial ban. The problem was his big fucking mouth signaling to his moron herd that the Chinese were open game for harassment.

By the time he partially banned travel from China, he knew that the shit had spread to many other nations. He didn’t ban travel from those nations.

He’s an incompetent ass.

It's amazing how progressives would rather die, or pay incompetence, rather than admit Trump was right.

Except Trump wasn't "right". He ignored the problem for three months. He's still fighting against the governors who are trying to control this thing because he's more worried about his re-election that won't happen than the welfare of the country.

Bullshit. He was ahead of all of your pelousi's, and Schumer's, and every other one of your progressive heroes who called him a racist for shutting down travel from China.

The facts prove you are full of poo

He didn’t shut down travel from China. And we already had cases here when he partially shut down travel from China. It was already too late.

Then, for well over a month, he told us that we’d have zero cases, Xi was doing a great job and that everything was under control.

Dupe.

What was that little hater dupe? He allowed 40,000 AMERICANS to come home.

Dumbass.

That is spin. There was never a ban. It is a lie. You love it when that fucker lies to you.

Question. How many thousands of Chinese citizens have entered the US since January 31st?

Oh? Then why did you sheep bleat so loudly when he imposed it?

First, I said nothing about it. Second, the opposition was for his rhetoric. Not the partial ba itself.

How small can you be.

Do you pay people to lie to you?

Are you the type who gets the hooker to say "I love you" and tell you that she has "never met anyone like you before"?

That is the kind of lies we get from the WHO.

How small can you be.

Nope he is the President and I am glad that triggers you and your ilk. Have you memorized the Chinese national anthem yet?

They would have died anyway. Take better care of yourself. So you blame Trump because we are the fattest country in the world? COVID-19 kills those with poor health. I had and it was pretty benign. It makes me happy seeing a prancing Nancy boy like you triggered. It does indeed. Every post of yours I read, makes me a little happier. Keep em coming, snowflake.

The Dan Patrick approach to getting people off of social security. COVID-19.

Last movie I saw in theatres was Endgame. Parts of it were good the rest was cringy .
I collect DVD’s...so I have a full library if I ever get bored.
Nothing that comes out of Hollywood is worth watching the majority of the time.
I used to take my family regularly and went every week with another friend of mine. No one has been interested for quite awhile. It’s all trash.
I don't go anymore because the people in the theater are rude and disrespectful. it's amazing the stupid that is a movie goer.

How small can you be.

Do you pay people to lie to you?

Are you the type who gets the hooker to say "I love you" and tell you that she has "never met anyone like you before"?

That is the kind of lies we get from the WHO.

Directly out of your playbook? You forgot, "oh, it's the biggest I've every seen!"

How small can you be.

Where is your link to that bullshit claim? Ever notice you NEVER provide a source for your fantasies or the source was written last week by someone no one would trust if they told them the sun would rise in the east.

How small can you be.

The Dan Patrick approach to getting people off of social security. COVID-19.
It is not my fault if you're fat and unhealthy. That is your fault. Less Taco Bell and more Gold's Gym.

How small can you be.

Bullshit. He cannot control the diets of all Americans. Sans NYC and NJ the country is in decent shape. You need to check yourself snowflake.

Forum List

Back