Angry Mark Meadows poses for his MUGSHOT: Trump's chief of staff glares into the camera as he is arrested in Atlanta and set a $100,000 bond

Angry Mark Meadows poses for his MUGSHOT: Trump's chief of staff glares into the camera as he is arrested in Atlanta and set a $100,000 bond

24 Aug 2023 ~~ By Emily Goodin,
  • Trump's former chief of staff surrenders in Georgia after being given a $100,000 bond
  • Meadows is trying to move his hearing to federal court
  • He was threatened by DA Fani Willis with an arrest warrant if he didn't turn himself in by noon on Friday
If they all smiled when photo'd, they’d probably get another charge for conspiracy to look happy in a mugshot by Fani Willis.
Democrats indicting Republicans that question their stolen election , it’s tyranny and one party rule.
Just like Communist Russia and Maoist Marxist China.

The look of a man who knows he's screwed....and has no one but himself to blame for it. :auiqs.jpg:

I think the fix is in. Trump gets convicted. They release covidx and force lockdowns and mass mail-in ballots. They remove Trump from the ballot.
Everyone's lawyer is getting ready to file dozens of motions... this will be overturned on appeal...
And if they tried to pull covid out of their ass again it wouldn't work... people will laugh at them... there were state laws broken to be able to have mass mailout ballots in 2020 and 2022... they won't be able to do that this time in the swing states....

Everyone's lawyer is getting ready to file dozens of motions... this will be overturned on appeal...
And if they tried to pull covid out of their ass again it wouldn't work... people will laugh at them... there were state laws broken to be able to have mass mailout ballots in 2020 and 2022... they won't be able to do that this time in the swing states....
/——/ Doesn’t mean the democRATs won’t try.

i51e3jcnd5kb1.jpg

Trump
Agree. They should have been dressed out like other accused criminals before getting their mugshot taken. This preferential treatment needs to stop.
Trump got over 200 million viewers last night. Half of that will kill Biden. Sorry drop off boxes won't help you anymore! Lol

Sorry...here he is flashing a gang sign:

View attachment 819166

Nah seriously I think this is the official Mugshot photo

View attachment 819167

The glare off of his dome hurts my eyes.
I’m pretty sure the glare of your stupid is hurting your eyes. The amount of retarded you have must hurt something. Nobody can be that fucking stupid and not have side effects.

Trump wants to be the OG of politics. Republicans despise the rule of law, and think Trump should be allowed to act with impunity, like his role models Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.
The OG’s of politics are the Clinton’s bidumbs and obies. They all predate Trump and have done far worse than what he’s being charged for. This is a fucking clown show.

Forum List

Back