Angry Mark Meadows poses for his MUGSHOT: Trump's chief of staff glares into the camera as he is arrested in Atlanta and set a $100,000 bond

Oh I don’t think she’s gonna feel too embarrassed, even if she loses. She will be a folk hero to many for standing up to Trump
I don't know... but I think or hope even democrats don't feel comfortable with this entire persecution... this women is out of control and I believe she is coordinating this with the Biden white house... and this is going to be investigated....
Biden will be sorry he ordered this....

I don't know... but I think or hope even democrats don't feel comfortable with this entire persecution... this women is out of control and I believe she is coordinating this with the Biden white house... and this is going to be investigated....
Biden will be sorry he ordered this....
You believe all kinds of crazy stuff. The facts get shaken out in court. You’re too used to the political spin show. Don’t be gullible

Trump wants to be the OG of politics. Republicans despise the rule of law, and think Trump should be allowed to act with impunity, like his role models Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.
/——/ If Trump was like Putin and Un, democRATs would have been rounded up and dealt with, and he’d be in the White House.

Angry Mark Meadows poses for his MUGSHOT: Trump's chief of staff glares into the camera as he is arrested in Atlanta and set a $100,000 bond

24 Aug 2023 ~~ By Emily Goodin,
  • Trump's former chief of staff surrenders in Georgia after being given a $100,000 bond
  • Meadows is trying to move his hearing to federal court
  • He was threatened by DA Fani Willis with an arrest warrant if he didn't turn himself in by noon on Friday
If they all smiled when photo'd, they’d probably get another charge for conspiracy to look happy in a mugshot by Fani Willis.
Democrats indicting Republicans that question their stolen election , it’s tyranny and one party rule.
Just like Communist Russia and Maoist Marxist China.

No matter what ya think of Trump anyone who thinks this is ok is a blind complete fucking moron

Tomorrow President Trump will be campaigning and the boy on the right will still be the missing link.
Really?
"Missing link" is a non-scientific term for a hypothetical or recently-discovered transitional fossil. It is often used in popular science and in the media for any new transitional form. The term originated to describe the hypothetical intermediate form in the evolutionary series of anthropoid ancestors to anatomically modern humans.Wikipedia

Why not stay with piccies of Obama as a witchdoctor or a lawn jockey?

/——/ democRATs don’t, and that’s the point.
Haha, well if you look at reality the Dem attacks on trump and co are actually going through courts where evidence is used. The rights attacks on Biden and the “stolen election” are empty news propaganda. No courts.

The side that’s using and respecting the legal system is obvious

Forum List

Back