Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
They’re burning mad.

Many one-time supporters of President Donald Trump are so red hot over his possible immigration deal with Democratic leaders that they’re burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

The angry right-wingers shared images of the charred caps on social media under the #burnmyMAGAhat hashtag. They also referred to the president as #AmnestyDon and some even called for him to be impeached.

More: Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

Wish I had one to burn.

They’re burning mad.

Many one-time supporters of President Donald Trump are so red hot over his possible immigration deal with Democratic leaders that they’re burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

The angry right-wingers shared images of the charred caps on social media under the #burnmyMAGAhat hashtag. They also referred to the president as #AmnestyDon and some even called for him to be impeached.

More: Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

Wish I had one to burn.
Why are they angry? We got a new reality show out of it...

"Chuck and Nancy go to the White House"

Perhaps she's just calling for an intervention.

Ann Coulter Appears To Call For President Trump's Impeachment On Twitter

"At this point, who doesn't want Trump impeached?"

Impeachment On Twitter

They’re burning mad.

Wish I had one to burn.
/----/ I don't believe the story. Probably a bunch of Leftards trying to divide President Trump from his supporters. Won't work.

They’re burning mad.

Wish I had one to burn.
I love watching these jilted leftists try to pass themselves off as disgruntled trump supporters. I bet you dollars to donuts that MAGA merchandise sales have seen an uptick since yesterday's news... And the left is buying. LOL...

They’re burning mad.

Wish I had one to burn.
You LibTards are really funny... rubbin' your pathetic little crotches up against any pissant story that reinforces your agenda... no matter how insignificant.

Translation: "Trying to make a mountain out of a molehill".

What-the-hell was that? Three pissants making a home video in Mommy's basement?

Puh-leeeeeezzzzz !!!

It will take a lot more than that to unseat the Imperial Cheeto.

-----------------------------------

Nothing to see here, folks... move along... move along...

Coming from the Huff and Bluff post..................LOL.........yeah it's credible.

Are some ticked about it............yea..........but I think this story is utter BS..............Just another left wing hack job to attack Trump and it is to be expected.

To the issue............I'm not happy with it.............I've heard this song and dance before............Trump stated that it's NOT ABOUT CITIZENSHIP, and NOT ABOUT AMNESTY..........but then says it's about LETTING GOOD PEOPLE STAY................via Congress.....................EXCUSE ME...........BUT THAT is AMNESTY. Once they get that passed............it is AMNESTY..........

It is a ploy on words..................which is a LIE................

Unlike the leftist garbage...............I call a spade a spade when I see it.

To the issue of immigration and reform. It has always been the issue of SECURING THE BORDER FIRST..............and THEN dealing with those here NEXT.

No IMMIGRATION legislation should allow AMNESTY without SECURING OUR BORDERS..............In regards to the DREAMERS................the term DREAMED UP BY THE LEFT...............it is a typical ploy to divide and target a set group to POLARIZE IT.................Then YELL FOWL after anyone touches it.

They tried with DAPA as well.............BUT GOT SLAMMED ON IT by the courts.

DACA is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.................same as DAPA..............Obama had no authority to use his pen and a phone to change immigration policies.

This issue should be challenged in the courts and end this damned circus.

They’re burning mad.

Wish I had one to burn.

Fake news from Huffington.

I have to say this thread has the best denial I've seen for a while. And that's saying something on USMB.

Then YELL FOWL after anyone touches it.
The motto of the ChickenEagles?
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back