Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats

They didn't think it mattered that they were electing a con man. Now the con game has caught up with them.

(as an aside, best con game movie no one has seen, "Nine Queens". Find it)

denial of what.........
Trump's about face.
Which part of my post that I disagree with him and basically called his comments a Lie didn't you understand..................

If they push through legislation that allows DACA registrants to stay here................IT IS AMNESTY..............and will NOT BE REVERSED LATER.

So his statement was a LIE..............and yes I'm not happy about it.

They didn't think it mattered that they were electing a con man. Now the con game has caught up with them.

(as an aside, best con game movie no one has seen, "Nine Queens". Find it)

Yep, they elected Elmer Gantry.

Almost 'literally' lol

150926072348-donald-trump-bible-values-voters-00001206-full-169.jpg

Anyone who witnessed that stunt who didn't realize or simply denied that they were dealing with a charlatan is an idiot.

So his statement was a LIE..............and yes I'm not happy about it.
Fair enough, my mistake. Denial of Trump's supporters turning on him is what I should have said.
I don't agree there. This is a set up OP..................I don't know of anyone who is burning their dang hats over this............I support Trump and have for a while as long as he keeps his promises...............He gets a thumbs down over this issue with me..............this Lie ticked me off.

I think the OP is a hack piece.........doesn't mean some may have burned hats........but no way it's nothing more than a few doing so.

OP fail.

This Trump supporter chooses to wait. There is much confusion as to what is going on. I don't believe anything Pelosi and Schumer say nor do I believe the MSM. Trump and the GOP say there is no deal, I'm going to wait to see what actually happens before I burn anything.

They’re burning mad.

Many one-time supporters of President Donald Trump are so red hot over his possible immigration deal with Democratic leaders that they’re burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

The angry right-wingers shared images of the charred caps on social media under the #burnmyMAGAhat hashtag. They also referred to the president as #AmnestyDon and some even called for him to be impeached.

More: Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

Wish I had one to burn.
Just set yourself on fire - it will achieve the same goal. :p

Forum List

Back