Animals freeze solid kazakhstan after temperatures drop to minus 68F

So arson spawned wildfires in CA are "Global"? Why do the Warmers post them as if they were?
I have no clue what you are trying to say. Geography news: Australia is not part of California.

You're telling me that USMB Warmers do not post CA wildfires as proof of your insane and wrong AGW theory

So arson spawned wildfires in CA are "Global"? Why do the Warmers post them as if they were?
I have no clue what you are trying to say. Geography news: Australia is not part of California.

You're telling me that USMB Warmers do not post CA wildfires as proof of your insane and wrong AGW theory

I failed to tell him or her I am President Putin's daughter . =)

I can't speak for other USMB posters. If they're saying wildfires, caused by more frequent droughts, are a result of global warming, I'd say it is certainly possible but I haven't studied it and can say for sure. Have you studied it and know for certain they are not the result of climate change?

[your insane and wrong AGW theory
My theory is that the Earth's climate is changing. For anyone to believe our climate is stable is insane. Why climate changes is probably a complex combination of many factors I don't claim to understand. What I do know is that 10,000 years ago much of North America was covered by a sheet of ice a mile or so thick. Seems like major climate change to me.

I can't speak for other USMB posters. If they're saying wildfires, caused by more frequent droughts, are a result of global warming, I'd say it is certainly possible but I haven't studied it and can say for sure. Have you studied it and know for certain they are not the result of climate change?

The very idea that an increase in CO2 causes wildfires is fucking crazy

[your insane and wrong AGW theory
My theory is that the Earth's climate is changing. For anyone to believe our climate is stable is insane. Why climate changes is probably a complex combination of many factors I don't claim to understand. What I do know is that 10,000 years ago much of North America was covered by a sheet of ice a mile or so thick. Seems like major climate change to me.

Right. And what did the Geico Caveman do that caused the ice sheet to melt?

Climate change causes extremes in temperatures.

Republicans are so stupid, they point out one of the results and say "see?"

It's like saying I don't believe in rocks, so I point to a rock and say "see?"

The very idea that an increase in CO2 causes wildfires is fucking crazy

Especially when they are to stupid to realize they drink CO2 daily if they like Pepsi, Coke, Sprite lmfao they are that fkn dumb.

upload_2018-1-29_10-44-53.png

Climate Depot

Right. And what did the Geico Caveman do that caused the ice sheet to melt?
I think we can agree he did nothing and he did survive. On the other hand the Mammoths did nothing and died out. I guess doing nothing in the face of climate change is no guarantee of survival.

Republicans are like the toad sitting in the water.

Throw a toad into hot water and it jumps out.

Slowly heat the water and they will sit there until they stew.

Forum List

Back