Ann Corcoran Warns Obama Wants To 'Diversify Every Town In America'

I think it would be a great Idea resettling Refugees in small white towns in fly over country. It would help diversify their insular lives and bring in new ideas and expose them to other cultures other then their monotone one . In addition there would be plenty of land to build Buddhist temples , Hindu temples and mosques. With the dying white population these area's which have been showing negative growth can once again become viable and vibrant.

Little rural towns can't handle very many car bombings and survive... Bad idea.

Can you say Allahu Akbar

I think it would be a great Idea resettling Refugees in small white towns in fly over country. It would help diversify their insular lives and bring in new ideas and expose them to other cultures other then their monotone one . In addition there would be plenty of land to build Buddhist temples , Hindu temples and mosques. With the dying white population these area's which have been showing negative growth can once again become viable and vibrant.

You know what they say. You can want in one hand & shit in the other to see which one fills up first. And besides, they already did that after hurricane Katrina..
You do know Muslims use their left bare hand to wipe their a$$s... You never offer left hand for a greeting hand shake, it is taken as an insult.

No toilet paper, phase of the day

Little rural towns can't handle very many car bombings and survive... Bad idea.

Can you say Allahu Akbar

10257768_310964592399616_6063152151775679497_n.jpg

white americans won't put up with much more of it, though...people are waking up..

we won't have 3rd world peasants overrunning our nation...
The way things are going you won't be able to stop it. Wakeup, welcome to corporate America.

white americans won't put up with much more of it, though...people are waking up..

we won't have 3rd world peasants overrunning our nation...
The way things are going you won't be able to stop it. Wakeup, welcome to corporate America.

No it can't be stopped..I agree...but we could pay particular attention to how and why the ussr collapsed.
It broke up into 15 or 16 separate countries and historical, religious and ethnic "differences" spun out of control in some portions of the old empire...
We're not "special" or "different"...

People need to open their eyes and re-search about the AGENDA of the UN. Obama was put in so he could start implementing their agenda. and it's nothing good for us and our country. where does being a President give him the POWER to bring so called, Diversity of our towns and cities? We aren't living segregated like back in the 50s-60s where they FORCED desegregation on us.

I've posted on some of it here. OPEN your eyes. Obama wasn't lying on the one thing people should have paid attention to. he with the UN want's to TRANSFORM our country and it's NOT FOR the better. ITS for full control over our lives. And they will be the MASTERS of you and our town/cites, etc and everything you do, want, etc etc

You might be onto something.
We could have a bunch of peace loving little towns across the countrty 'twin' with a bunch of violent shithole towns controlled by radical Islamists in Iraq.
For every thousand (cough) refugees (If their religion is so fucking wonderful why is it every place on the planet controlled by Islamofascists a violent hell hole?) BOBO welcomes to rural America a thousand peace loving 'white' Protestants move to the rag head shit holes. These Protestants could build some nice Protestant churches and the fucking rag heads could build the place where the young jihadists are indoctrinated. AKA Mosques.
Then everyone would experience 'diversity'. Ya fucking right!

Last edited:

Obama. Diversify THIS!

We don't want urban ghettos in Smallville Kansas

Davenport would be a good place to resettle them

People need to open their eyes and re-search about the AGENDA of the UN. Obama was put in so he could start implementing their agenda. and it's nothing good for us and our country. where does being a President give him the POWER to bring so called, Diversity of our towns and cities? We aren't living segregated like back in the 50s-60s where they FORCED desegregation on us.

I've posted on some of it here. OPEN your eyes. Obama wasn't lying on the one thing people should have paid attention to. he with the UN want's to TRANSFORM our country and it's NOT FOR the better. ITS for full control over our lives. And they will be the MASTERS of you and our town/cites, etc and everything you do, want, etc etc
Oh no!! Not another American Spring!!!

Forum List

Back