Ann Coulter calls Nikki Haley a "bimbo" & preposterous creature & whose only supporters are men pretending to like women, Nikki=Hillary reincarnated?!

Ann says immigration is the secret sauce for the GOP to win elections, and that Haley is bad on immigration

Hmmm....The left seems to think that Haley has a chance, and they are scared.....This OP is prime evidence of that...

Interesting. Many posters can personally attack Coulter, but they cannot enter into a discussion about Coulter’s statements on Haley.

I disagree with Coulter on MANY issues, but I do not know enough about Haley to say Coulter is wrong.

Interesting. Many posters can personally attack Coulter, but they cannot enter into a discussion about Coulter’s statements on Haley.
I disagree with Coulter on MANY issues, but I do not know enough about Haley to say Coulter is wrong.
At this stage of an election there are no "policy facts". Everyone is allowed to "flip-flop" on positions.
I think Nikki said she is in favor of a 15-week limit on abortions. So what? She wouldn't have any effect on current abortion law. That is her personal view.
Candidates' views will change based on RNC recommendations, donor recommendations, etc.
What we should be looking for are personal capabilities, likability, think on their feet, good general knowledge, handle a hostile press, successful record of managing a state, etc.

Ann Coulter sells books and likes publicity. She is just one more "opinion".

At this stage of an election there are no "policy facts". Everyone is allowed to "flip-flop" on positions.
I think Nikki said she is in favor of a 15-week limit on abortions. So what? She wouldn't have any effect on current abortion law. That is her personal view.
Candidates' views will change based on RNC recommendations, donor recommendations, etc.
What we should be looking for are personal capabilities, likability, think on their feet, good general knowledge, handle a hostile press, successful record of managing a state, etc.

Ann Coulter sells books and likes publicity. She is just one more "opinion".

Well said man, you are spot on.

Haley was a governor. I like that. She was a governor of an overall conservative state, I like that. She has foreign policy experience. I like that. I do not want any federal laws on abortion. Each state should make their own laws….as per the Constitution.

I would like to see her particpate in a robust primary. I would like to hear her entire platform.

Just because she doesnt have a cock and has dark skin qualifies her for nothing. That is a cult fuck thing.

I recall when the liberoids all loathed Anne Coulter for her allegedly conservative views (but sharply nasty sense of humor). Being all honestly woke, they surely regret calling her Man Coulter because of her Adam’s apple.

Nowadays, the liberoidal morons all seem to quote her mindless braying.

What do you specifically refute about her comments on Haley? I do not know much about Haley. What are her specific strengths that would make her a good President?
My comment was on Coulter, not Haley.
Coulter is a shock jock. She will say anything to stay in the lime light
I mean really? Bimbo and only men who pretend to like women like her... whatever the hell that means. Coulter sold her soul 10 years ago.

My comment was on Coulter, not Haley.
Coulter is a shock jock. She will say anything to stay in the lime light
I mean really? Bimbo and only men who pretend to like women like her... whatever the hell that means. Coulter sold her soul 10 years ago.
And Haley is open to ( Sensible Firearm Restrictions ) ( Changing Flags and removing Statues & Base Names ) ( Pathway / Amnesty) ...

Forum List

Back