Calling for a “strong and proud, not weak & woke” country, Nikki Haley said America could prevent, not start wars, if it invests in a strong military

If you want peace, prepare for war. An old Roman adage that has proven true time and time again. Isolationism is just stupid and moronic.
No one but neocons uses the term isolationism. Lol. If you think the USG is considering isolationism, I’ve got a freeway bridge I can sell you for cheap.

Nobody is going to vote for Haley.....this is a vanity project for her and others like her...especially Mike Pence....

they know it is a lot of money to be made by having a failed presidential run....."former presidential candidate" looks good on the resume when you are trying to get a cushy talking heads gig in the mainstream media

Nobody is going to vote for Haley.....this is a vanity project for her and others like her...especially Mike Pence....
they know it is a lot of money to be made by having a failed presidential run....."former presidential candidate" looks good on the resume when you are trying to get a cushy talking heads gig in the mainstream media
Duh, how about them women voters? Who would they vote for 86-year old Joe, or Nikki?

Duh, how about them women voters? Who would they vote for 86-year old Joe, or Nikki?
Yes.

First of all, Nikki isn't winning any primary if she isn't willing to be more depraved than the other GOP candidates.....is she willing to blow the dog whistle louder than DeSantis or Trump? Nope...

And she is yet another example of how full of shit Republican voters are.....because they love to forget shit someone said "five minutes" ago...like:

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

So no, women will not vote for her in numbers to beat Biden.....Especially if that woman candidate is representing the party who revels in taking away woman's rights

But please, by all means...double down on trying to federalize abortion bans....and please please please, keep trying to do this too....

Yes.

First of all, Nikki isn't winning any primary if she isn't willing to be more depraved than the other GOP candidates.....is she willing to blow the dog whistle louder than DeSantis or Trump? Nope...

And she is yet another example of how full of shit Republican voters are.....because they love to forget shit someone said "five minutes" ago...like:

“We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she told Politico magazine in an interview published Friday. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.”

So no, women will not vote for her in numbers to beat Biden.....Especially if that woman candidate is representing the party who revels in taking away woman's rights

But please, by all means...double down on trying to federalize abortion bans....and please please please, keep trying to do this too....

My wife would vote for Haley in a presidential election. As you note though, she will never get there.

My wife would vote for Haley in a presidential election. As you note though, she will never get there.
Would your wife vote for Nikki or whoever is the GOP candidate?

I would have serious credibility questions about voting for someone who is currently on their knees sucking off the guy she just claimed they should have never followed or listened to...

Would your wife vote for Nikki or whoever is the GOP candidate?

Nikki. She wouldn't vote for Trump or Desantis. 2016 was the first time in her life she didn't vote Republican in a presidential election. (she's been voting in them since 1984).

Now if Haley decides to go off the Trump cliff, that could change IMO.

I would have serious credibility questions about voting for someone who is currently on their knees sucking off the guy she just claimed they should have never followed or listened to...

I won't consider her because she has shown a lack of intelligence by going to work for Trump.

100% phony BS. A Lifer. Only in it for donations. Using funds to hire relatives & cronies as $250K advisors. Like Sanders did, paying his wife highly to be Media consultant.

At this point - almost anyone reasonable is better than a severely cognitively declining elderly man, a clown for VP and an entire administration chosen by identity politics rather than ability.
What we have now is simply absurd and embarrassing

Sounds awful, good thing those assholes were voted out November 3rd 2020 and replaced January 20th 2021!
MAGA

No one but neocons uses the term isolationism. Lol. If you think the USG is considering isolationism, I’ve got a freeway bridge I can sell you for cheap.

No one but commie fags run around babbling 'neo cons', i.e. fake 'libertarian' Burb Brats.

What happened to the Romans?

They had empires that lasted longer than any others, and are still major influences on the best legal systems on the planet, currently being destroyed by their spoiled dope addled hedonist heirs.

Fuck that!

The mere fact the state run media (CIA controlled) is fauning all over her is proof enough she’s a disaster. Let alone her ridiculous statements while at the UN supporting war and the war profiteers.

She’s Mike Pompeo in a dress.

And you're Tommy Taint in a mini skirt.

Tommy’s a pro-war neocon fool, just like you.

And you're not a real 'libertarian', just a little noisy peckerhead who pretends to be one. Like all of your ilk, you wouldn't last two minutes if anarchy broke out; that's why you're not in Somalia, the Libertarian Paradise. You just hide under your bed here in the U.S. and wet yourself.

Forum List

Back