Ann Coulter calls Trump "abjectly stupid"

Well, guess that honeymoon is over. :)

Ann Coulter called Trump "abjectly stupid" and accused him of "betraying" his base in a recent interview on The Dishcast with Andrew Sullivan.​
In a conversation about the former president on November 6, Coulter and Sullivan took turns bashing Trump — claiming he failed to deliver on campaign promises made to his right-wing base.​
"I had no idea how abjectly stupid the man is," Coulter said. "I didn't think he was a genius, but I didn't think he was that stupid."​
She characterized voters in his base as "these poor, left-behind Americans who were waiting their whole lives for someone to care about them. And he says he cares about them and he not only betrays them, but he lies to them."​

Coulter is a neo-Con and never wanted MAGA.

Coulter is a neo-Con and never wanted MAGA.

You sure? :lol:

51DmsrZ3OIL.jpg

Nope, she didn't turn on Donnie until around 1.5 to 2 years in when she finally realized what an abject idiot he was.

She only seems to be calling him an idiot because he failed to build the wall

She seems to excuse everything else

This is why I won't support Trump if he decides to run again.

Assuming there's an election in 2024- I have serious doubts, the Republican President needs to come in Day 1 with an Action Plan, a Corleone Baptism, against all of the Deep State Actors embedded in our Federal Government including eliminating the Department of Education, repealing the Patriot Act, bringing Xi and Fauxi up before the Hague for Crimes Against Humanity.

That's Day 1

Well, when it comes to stupid, Ann is an authority.

Also, what Honeymoon? She has always been a Never Trumper.
She was turned down for press secretary...
This is not hard to figure out. She says he lied but offered no details....(quick note) she never does.

Nuff said

Jo

She was turned down for press secretary...
This is not hard to figure out
Rigjt...it's easy to figure out that has nothing to do with anything, since she turned on him in 2020. Once she realized the wall idea was going nowhere. She turned on him because he did not fulfill her white nationalist Christmas list. Nothing more

Rigjt...it's easy to figure out that has nothing to do with anything, since she turned on him in 2020. Once she realized the wall idea was going nowhere. She turned on him because he did not fulfill her white nationalist Christmas list. Nothing more
Goes back to 2018 actually... Not long after she authored a book on his campaign. She started in hard and heavy and hasn't quit since. I do remember her being pretty pissed about the wall as well.

Jo

Goes back to 2018 actually... Not long after she authored a book on his campaign.
In September, 2016.

She didn't turn on him until 2020, when it became clear to the last few delusional fools on the planet, including Coulter, that the wall idea was going nowhere.

Of course, Coulter knows that Trump could not have single handedly forced the construction of the wall. What she is doing is self promoting and trying to pressure fellow white nationalists to stick to their guns and rhetoric. And buy her books and pay her to speak. Nothing more.

Well, guess that honeymoon is over. :)

Ann Coulter called Trump "abjectly stupid" and accused him of "betraying" his base in a recent interview on The Dishcast with Andrew Sullivan.​
In a conversation about the former president on November 6, Coulter and Sullivan took turns bashing Trump — claiming he failed to deliver on campaign promises made to his right-wing base.​
"I had no idea how abjectly stupid the man is," Coulter said. "I didn't think he was a genius, but I didn't think he was that stupid."​
She characterized voters in his base as "these poor, left-behind Americans who were waiting their whole lives for someone to care about them. And he says he cares about them and he not only betrays them, but he lies to them."​

Even a broken clock is correct one time per day.

In September, 2016.

She didn't turn on him until 2020, when it became clear to the last few delusional fools on the planet, including Coulter, that the wall idea was going nowhere.

Of course, Coulter knows that Trump could not have single handedly forced the construction of the wall. What she is doing is self promoting and trying to pressure fellow white nationalists to stick to their guns and rhetoric. And buy her books and pay her to speak. Nothing more.
Not surprising really...however I remember listening to her on Boston Radio in 2018 quite clearly on WRKO (Howie Carr) Absolutely rabid with Denunciations of Trump. For some odd reason she's one person that Trump has never struck back at.

Jo

Forum List

Back